Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

CONGRATSSSS FOR OUR BOGUMMY .... INDEED.... DAEBAK !!!!  SO PROUD OF HIM !!! :heart:

birthday-party-blower%201_zpsk1vyin5k.gi

BOGUM'S MAGIC INDEED WORKING WELL .... BUT HE DESERVED TO BE LOVED BY MANY PPL ... ( omo ... i am so emotional rite now ... so so so happy for him ... )

• Like 8

I have been replaying bogum's song!! And I think I heard the falsetto too, right?

sidenote: I always thought bogum gave me Neyo "so sick" era vibe of music, the R&B that still has a prominent piano piece in the background, or Timothy Bloom "possibilities" ( who has happened to be a song writer for Neyo, and Smokey Robinson, anyways it has the preacher music type that resonates with how bogum likes CCM, and Jazz)

but anyways *replay*

• Like 5

I woke up with a good news! Congrats Bogum! Your song make it to the No. 1 and it's a ALL KILL! 

I love the OST, stream it from YT and been repeating it since then. Bogum's voice is so soothing and it got the feel. It makes me feel the song and the pain. And, we can listen to the different range of his voice too. Been watching the "wedding scene" preparation with My Person song as the BGM and it brought me to tears. You did it again, Bogum-ah. This time you moves people heart with your song/voice. I believe and hoping for more good things to come your way. Aigoo, i am so emotional now..

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

A thought came to my mind. Perhaps from now on we can expect at least an OST from him for all his dramas? His vocals are seriously good even without amy formal training. We are such blessed fans haha...

Agree with you. I've been repeating playing his song on the way driving to work this morning. We are indeed such a blessed fans, our Bogum can act well, sing well and everything that he do, moves people heart! His co-stars once said, how can a person like him even exist? Enough said, our Bogummy is the living proof!

• Like 3

@Grace1003 Talking about people not sleeping, I've been streaming Bogummy's OST non-stop from Melon since last night except during the few hours of sleep. Can't get enough of his soulful and yet melodious voice. He's born to sing! Sigh..am now completely drunk in his vocals. I have a terrible weakness for voice much worse than for acting or looks. Used to choose uni courses by lecturers' voice and still select radio  programs based on host's voice. So it just dawned on me this morning that it was Bogummy's voice that made me interested in Bogummy in the first place. I'm not so much into a voice that sings well but vocals of a certain type, certain decibels perhaps. I'm seriously dead.

• Like 10

I am a mess watching ep 15 MDBC last night and to hear that beautiful voice and song on top of that. 

Congratulations Bogummy for achieving your dream. So wonderful.

I want to hear him sing live maybe in his FM or a special performance during KBS year end awards.

006ms5QJgw1f8nr7bqwioj30qo0qon35.jpg

It's been years since I want to buy a physical CD, now I want to buy a Bogum's single as  a keepsake

• Like 7