Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

4 minutes ago, dramafansg said:

Thanks for the videos of pbg, really nice videos of him. Wonder what the song for r88 mean and why the actors were tearing up.

The song is called Youth and Don't worry. The following are the lyrics ....

YOUTH

Some day, it’ll leave me, this green youth
Like a flower that withers and blooms
On a moonlit night, through the window
My young love song sounds sad

I try to catch the days that go
But my empty hands get sad
So I should just let them go, I should turn away
That’s how time passes

I can forgive lovers who leave me
But not time that leaves me
My empty heart
Keeps looking for the olden days

I try to catch the days that go
But my empty hands get sad
So I should just let them go, I should turn away
That’s how time passes

DON"T WORRY

My dear, don’t worry about anything
Let’s sing together
Bury all the painful memories
Deep inside your heart

All things past is in the past
They all have a meaning
Sing to the one who left
Say that you loved without regrets

You went through so many difficult things
You lost that newness
All of the hardships
Brush them all off

They all have a meaning
Let’s all sing together
Say that you dreamed without regrets

They all have a meaning
Let’s all sing together

They all have a meaning
Let’s all sing together
Say that you will dream a new dream

• Like 4

Folks, just dropping by to say that TVN's 10th anniversary ceremony will start at 6.30pm today. Our Bogummy's name is listed in the actor, variety, drama and best kiss sections. It's not clear if he will be attending. But R88 fans can look forward to seeing a reunion of our  Ssangmundong friends. 

• Like 6

Thank you so much for sharing the lyrics of the songs! I love the r88 osts and listen to them daily. The lyrics is so meaningful and heartbreaking.

I love how pgm's eyes sparkle and tear up when he listened to the song in the ceremony. He looked so emotional its touching to see.

• Like 3

I think it is quite difficult for him to attend tonight's TVN show, since we read that they are still filming episode 16. But will still tune in to watch in case they managed to film his scenes first and allow him to take a few hours break.  But i guess it also depends on the distance of the 2 places. 

I also read that they will be filming till 18th Oct morning (last episode) - see soompi link below.  1 of the actors' staff mentioned in this article. 

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/08/moonlight-drawn-clouds-clarifies-rumors-ratings-promise-will-fulfilled/

• Like 4

@EugeneOfJune @Aizah MahmoodThese 2 R88 OSTs Youth and Don't Worry never fail to move me to tears every time I listen to it. Recently there was a concert, believe it might have been a TVN 10th Anniversary concert in which these two OSTs were performed. A lot in the audience were visibly crying.

R88 is and will continue to be one of the most memorable drama for me. In celebration of Taek's birthday I just randomly rewatched one episode yesterday (picked Ep 7 since I have rewatched all my favorite episodes- 6,10,19,20 countless times) and I was surprised I cried all over again, at the exact same parts that never fail to move me time and again - interview of Taek's dad about Taek and his conversation with Sunwoo's mom thereafter.

Will be livestreaming TVN's award ceremony to celebrate with the entire R88 team, especially the PD and the writer.

Re the award ceremony, according to a Chinese fan living in SK, it looks like MDBC was still filming the royal wedding yesterday night. If so, they were still filming Ep 15 or early parts of ep 16, since the preview of ep 15 released last night showed the royal wedding. Think our Bogummy is not likely to attend the event today. He must be so exhausted. His face is literally skin and bones with barely enough surface area to contain all his facial features now. Our poor Bogummy. I really don't like the time management I am seeing from the MDBC production team. This is leaving no room whatsoever for any contingency for the actors - what if they fall ill etc...sigh..

• Like 4

There is also some unverified information circulating on weibo that our Bogummy may hold a fan meeting in HK in Dec. If so, hurray for me! I understand and speak Cantonese and hopefully like the last time, they will provide livestreaming! There was a bit of inaccuracy in the reported version of his R88 promotion visit to HK. If I catch any inaccuracies, will share as much as I can.

• Like 4

@dahae2006 Don't worry. Most of his die-hard fans are fans from either R88 or IRY days and that is already a huge fanbase. He won't just be a trend for these fans. Just today, a Chinese fan whose account I follow raised to our attention a post re KSWISS and our Bogummy which just surfaced yesterday and a lot of people immediately busied themselves with reporting to weibo admin. On the contrary, my colleagues, friends and family members who got interested in him only after MDBC have already stopped watching MDBC after ep 12. And this caused me to realise that the fact that MDBC remains popular is due largely to the fact that his fans continue to support him and consequently, MDBC.

• Like 1

tvN hosts 10 year anniversary awards

Updated : October 09 2016

(tvN)

tvN, a cable channel, is hosting a special 10-year anniversary award show on Sunday at the Korea International Exhibition Center in Ilsan, Gyeonggi Province. 

The first TV award hosted by the channel will come in various categories, including best drama, best actor/actress, best variety show, best show host, best kiss scene and best chemistry.

CuTyPQ2UEAArTMB.jpg

(tvN)
(tvN)
(tvN)
(tvN)

The contenders include all the tvN dramas, shows, actors and actresses since the founding of the broadcasting station in 2006. The company held an online voting on its website from Sept. 8 to Sept. 30.

The top 10 results are available for viewing at the online site. The online votes will be reviewed by a panel of tvN judges before a final winner is chosen. The results will be announced live at 6:30 p.m.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610091322017385051_2

+++++++++++

Bogum is in the nomination list but dashed all hopes of Bogum able to attend the TVN awards though I will try to watch the red carpet live in half an hour. He's barely coping with the live shooting of MDBC. Fighting Bogummy

@bebe1989Bogum must have read the congratulatory birthday messages on his twitter yesterday. Can't help loving him too.

@4evgbogummyThanks for the update. Great news about the FM in HK.

• Like 3