Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

*** It's been many years since the release of "Reply 1988". Looks like they're all present in this much-awaited reunion. Also, it looks like the cast of the drama has developed such a close relationship since they continue to stay in touch throughout the years! As far as I remember, in 2020, they also hung out together and even went to a photo booth to take pics.   :Megalol:

reply-1988-1636110894.jpg

reply-1988-2-1622618450.jpg

photos source : cosmo.ph

• Like 2

*** There's again a rumour of a possibility of Park Bo Gum moving to HighZium Studio, the agency of Song Joong Ki. Currently, he is expected to have two main choices. He can either establish his own one-man agency or choose a management company that can support his acting career. It has been nearly a month since he's a free agent, but given that he has not yet decided his future, he seems to be carefully considering various possibilities. It's reported that HighZium Studio is also interested in recruiting him. Wait & see...........................  :kaching1:

20230119114216531tzln.jpg

source : https://v.daum.net/v/20230119114214066?f=m

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

*** I hope Bogum picks an amazing project to return to the big or small screen with, since his military discharge nearly a year ago he's only been seen in the variety show, "Young Actor's Retreat". I hope we could get to hear more news/updates about his project soon. Waiting..... This new pictures of him sporting Celine clothing as one of the brand's ambassadors is very striking and I noticed that he's been sporting his hair up as well. All the best for you, Bogum!   :7555_attack:

• Like 1

On 1/20/2023 at 11:33 AM, willenette said:

HighZium Studio

Whoa! I am hopeful on this news. I always believe SJK is a good person and a good friend. Also, I believe he will be a supportive hyung to Bogum.

On 1/21/2023 at 8:01 PM, willenette said:

*** I hope Bogum picks an amazing project to return to the big or small screen with, since his military discharge nearly a year ago he's only been seen in the variety

Ditto!!!:heartxoxo:

This is BOGUM MAGIC! This is Park Bo Gum Effect!

Restaurants that are highly booked even in Hong Kong

According to related industries on the 24th, 'Ilchi', a restaurant located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, has recently been receiving inquiries for reservations from Asian countries, including Hong Kong.

These are overseas fans of actor Park Bo-gum, and it has emerged as a sacred place among fans after the fact that Park went out for a meal in September of last year became known.

Match is a restaurant run by Namyang Dairy Products, which produces dairy products and powdered milk. It opened in 2017 and has been operating for over 5 years, but has not been actively promoted.

Namyang Dairy Products did not promote Park's visit this time, but a fan of Park shared this fact on social media, and it was reported that it was known abroad.

Before Mr. Park went there, this restaurant was famous as a 'Korean-style Italian restaurant' in the Gangnam area. It serves Italian dishes interpreted in Korean style, such as Daejeo Tomato Burrata Salad, Geoje Stone Octopus Appetizer, and Gongju Okgwang Chestnut Soup, using domestic seasonal organic ingredients.

In particular, in the case of Ilchi's representative menu, truffle oven chicken milk risotto, Ilchi explains that it takes more than 36 hours to cook. An official from Namyang Dairy Products said, “Daily is a store that puts providing quality food as its top priority.” explained.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/015/0004802527?sid=101

On 1/22/2023 at 10:14 PM, Sakurafairy said:

Whoa! I am hopeful on this news. I always believe SJK is a good person and a good friend. Also, I believe he will be a supportive hyung to Bogum.

I hope not. I don't want bogum to be asossiated with sjk anymore. if he moves there, people will always see him as sjk's dongsaeng and I don't want it. He deserves to be recognized as his own person. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sakurafairy said:

This is BOGUM MAGIC! This is Park Bo Gum Effect!

Restaurants that are highly booked even in Hong Kong

According to related industries on the 24th, 'Ilchi', a restaurant located in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, has recently been receiving inquiries for reservations from Asian countries, including Hong Kong.

These are overseas fans of actor Park Bo-gum, and it has emerged as a sacred place among fans after the fact that Park went out for a meal in September of last year became known.

Match is a restaurant run by Namyang Dairy Products, which produces dairy products and powdered milk. It opened in 2017 and has been operating for over 5 years, but has not been actively promoted.

Namyang Dairy Products did not promote Park's visit this time, but a fan of Park shared this fact on social media, and it was reported that it was known abroad.

Before Mr. Park went there, this restaurant was famous as a 'Korean-style Italian restaurant' in the Gangnam area. It serves Italian dishes interpreted in Korean style, such as Daejeo Tomato Burrata Salad, Geoje Stone Octopus Appetizer, and Gongju Okgwang Chestnut Soup, using domestic seasonal organic ingredients.

In particular, in the case of Ilchi's representative menu, truffle oven chicken milk risotto, Ilchi explains that it takes more than 36 hours to cook. An official from Namyang Dairy Products said, “Daily is a store that puts providing quality food as its top priority.” explained.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/015/0004802527?sid=101

@Sakurafairy  thanks for sharing this. I've been to this resto in Seoul. I have high expectations when it comes to Italian restaurants and was pleasantly surprised to find this restaurant in Seoul.   :heart:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

*** I'm always delighted to see & look at photos full of friendship. Many years have passed since the drama ended, but the memories of the five members of Ssangmun-dong still remained.   :ohboy2:

photo1617340.jpg

• Like 2

HYBE Denies That Park Bo Gum Will Be Signing With The Agency

HYBE Denies That Park Bo Gum Will Be Signing With The Agency

HYBE has clarified reports about Park Bo Gum.

On January 25, industry representatives reported that HYBE is working on signing Park Bo Gum and is currently setting up a management team for the actor.

In response to the report, a source of HYBE commented, “[The reports] are not true.”

Park Bo Gum parted ways with Blossom Entertainment last month after spending 10 years at the agency. YG Entertainment also recently denied reports of Park Bo Gum signing with the company.

Stay tuned for more updates!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1564184wpp/hybe-denies-that-park-bo-gum-will-be-signing-with-the-agency

• Shocked 1

21 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

New Drama News :).

IU and ParkBoGum confirmed as the lead for '폭싹 속았수다' (Thank You For Your Hard Work, in Jeju dialect). Written by ImSangChoon (Fight For My Way, When The Camellia Blooms), directed by KimWonSeok (Misaeng, My Mister, Signal)

@backstreetboysfan  thanks for sharing this. Finally.....they will be uniting in a drama titled “You Have Done Well”. The upcoming drama will tell the life stories of Ae Soon and Gwan Shik who were born on Jeju Island. IU will take on the role of Ae Soon, who is rebellious but gets nervous every time she rebels. While Park Bo Gum has been cast for the role of Gwan Shik, an extremely diligent and quiet character. The drama is scheduled to begin production in the first half of this

year. We will wait & see for MORE updates.    :Woah:

0004779445_001_20230127141006077.jpg?typ

source : https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004779445

• Like 2