Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

*** Korean dramas and reality shows are making their way into the TV markets of more diverse countries, including the Middle East and African countries, with the Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) backing up distribution of the shows. The hit series "Love In the Moonlight" was distributed in Jordan. At first, there were concerns about airing the show with captions, instead of having voice-overs. But it turned out better that way, because now the viewers could enjoy the show more with the cast members' original voices, as well as learn Korean. :heart4:

credit : Korea Times

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

52 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been on this thread for a while, on air drama's have been keeping busy sorry I will try and be on here more! :).

I finally got some time and was able to watch episodes 2-5 of Love in the Moonlight (Moonlight Drawn by Clouds ) tonight!:).

@backstreetboysfan, "Love in the Moonlight" has managed to surprised me with its well-written characters and storyline. The early episodes are fun and light. At first, the premise might sound simple and bland but as the story unfolds you will realize that it was beyond fascinating. It’s an enjoyable story that balances the historical political aspects and the romance plots well. I am a sucker for romance & happy-ending stories, so I really enjoyed this. Exhilarating & spectacular – these words perfectly describes the drama. This drama was well-crafted – from production, storyline, commendable performances to its music. It was indeed a jam-packed! You can feel the pressure and tension in every episodes. But what I really admire about this series is its ability to make the viewers smile from ear to ear – it was delightfu! The twists and revelations were extremely amazing. There is no doubt how it became a worldwide hit.  :cutekitty:

• Like 6

40 minutes ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan, "Love in the Moonlight" has managed to surprised me with its well-written characters and storyline. The early episodes are fun and light. At first, the premise might sound simple and bland but as the story unfolds you will realize that it was beyond fascinating. It’s an enjoyable story that balances the historical political aspects and the romance plots well. I am a sucker for romance & happy-ending stories, so I really enjoyed this. Exhilarating & spectacular – these words perfectly describes the drama. This drama was well-crafted – from production, storyline, commendable performances to its music. It was indeed a jam-packed! You can feel the pressure and tension in every episodes. But what I really admire about this series is its ability to make the viewers smile from ear to ear – it was delightfu! The twists and revelations were extremely amazing. There is no doubt how it became a worldwide hit.  

Thanks for the heads up, I am liking so far. That is awesome!:).

• Like 3

On 5/31/2021 at 7:01 AM, gumtaek said:

Eider B-T-S Overseas Shooting

ctto

this left jaw is SOMETHING! 

bogum's side profile is really prominent. The nose, and the curve of jaw. Daebak! 

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, gumtaek said:

From his back it looks like Park Bo Gum, what do you think? 2 K-fans don't think so.

I have analyzed the angle of the elbow (comparing with bogum’s other photos) and they looks quite the same. But the ears looks different tho. So I’m still unsure too :D 

• Like 2

On 6/1/2021 at 1:28 PM, gumtaek said:

From his back it looks like Park Bo Gum, what do you think? 2 K-fans don't think so.

If I am not mistaken, this video was shot at the Daejeon National Cemetery which Bogum visited last May 16. So this is Bogum.

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1