Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Orenmanida, chingus. 

Wow, thanks, gumtaek, for posting this Q&A portion. It's very insightful. I'm specially thrilled knowing about Bogummy's desire to learn Japanese. I fell in love with Japanese ever since I heard Ted Ito's ballad on the radio one day as a child or during those times when Mt. Pinatubo erupted. Fortunately, my brother's wife was based in Japan at that juncture and she was the one who acquainted me with the basics. Later on, it was French I fell in love with. It was purely self-study with Japanese (and French) until I was given an opportunity later on in my adult life to live/work in Japan and France in which I was constrained to regularly converse in Japanese and French with nationals of these countries until I gradually became proficient in these languages. Based on my experience, passion and joy are highly essential in learning a new language (this is applicable to other endeavours as well) besides being immersed in an environment wherein you have to regularly speak the foreign language of your choice. Given Bogummy's passionate, courageous, and positive nature, I'm quite optimistic he'll also master Japanese in no time. As for diving, one of my favourite actresses, Ku Hye-sun, trained for her diving certificate in the Philippines last year. Thus I hope that Bogummy will again return to the PH even if it's just for the purpose of pursuing his diving certificate.

Anyhow, I wish him the best in his many endeavours. I also wish the same for all of you. May you be blessed in everything that you do. Sorry this post became longish. Annyeong. Take care always.  :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It is the unique right and duty of the media to balance and write articles between the public's right to know  and  the  privacy  of  public figures. No matter how top star's story is, it will no longer be in the public  domain  or  the  media  if excessive attention  to privacy is hurtful to the parties and hurt the people around it.

Reporter  Kim Ho-sung  had  mentioned  the  media's disaster reporting rules when he was covering the SJK-SHK  divorce  news  on  his  radio program. The  Korean  Journalists  Association's disaster report compliance rule states that the coverage of victims at the disaster site should be as far apart as   possible  and   careful  not  to  damage  the  victims'  psychological  and  physical  stability. This principle  has  originated  from  respect for human rights, so the basic spirit should also apply to an individual's  unfortunate   event. (i.e. referring  to  the  divorce  news  and  the  people  dragged  into it especially Park Bo Gum)

Trans and tweeted by @sword0616

• Like 1