Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Angel Bogum visits Hong Kong fans after gap of three years

HONG KONG – The famous actor Park Bogum finally greeted fans at ‘2019 Asia Tour in Hong Kong <Good Day : May your everyday be a good day>’. The venue was filled with not just Hong Kong, but also international fans, which just proves Bogum’s high popularity after acting in the drama ‘Boyfriend’.

KzqR-8Algh4F1VksXlughHteqNf_Wgq20iIOQz9wdTiCaaknD1dNUzDiXDRDgNglWF45tyNSPVPo1Fn8B6KJWIm3Zti7iTGfEV7S8a2faIaViPKQgDYgII_W7u7H9qt0LCv-qRkh

He covered DAY6’s ‘I Like You’, then introduced himself in Cantonese, saying ‘Hello, everyone. I am Park Bogum.’ In fact, the last fan meeting of Park Bogum in Hong Kong was held three years ago. When asked about his recent activities, Bogum replied that he was busy for shooting and meeting fans all around the world. Bogum said that one thing on his wishlist recently would be to meet Hong Kong fans and in the bigger picture, he wanted world peace. That’s why his fans always call him ‘Angel Bogum’!

TXGlWatQVeyawRSnSDKoWAXzZWXQJlNbUL9H_C8wsNuZuxS1xf7QGt5DFctwA9ULl9UBfNizO04PTEiG6DRaq9U9Rx2MHF3SPro6T2BQZNYLQaMwWgm5yA1GNYZlEsddTTaxilsb

After taking the leading role in drama ‘Boyfriend’, Park Bogum is known to be the ‘Nation’s Boyfriend’, because of his romantic manoeuvres in the drama. 

Fans were also invited to the stage and for some fan service with Bogum, which was to act the famous drama scene with them together. Bogum looked like a shy boy, but surprisingly, he was so active and made fans screaming with his contrasting charisma.

fAQ38wMivyZEsds231QNgZz9pHRktaTeWPsu0tIvVIx9RfBl33-nA2-OKRBPJjUsmp8DMn_thx6UAHy7GKe15bVrEggVZEGK8QbQijarSjYasm2DjQLXabPGKsnnQxLs8K7js6ji

Of course, Park Bogum prepared a special stage especially for Hong Kong fans. He sang the Mandarin song ‘The Moon Represents My Heart’, and asked fans to sing with him together. During the collaboration, Bogum was so touched by the loud singing of fans and even cried. This also proved Bogum is sentimental and his great love to fans.

Spoiler

hu8g5JfO1sue3vAlUajDp1tfN4xzCNXxwGUUF518r-W9XbFMz3GaMg5PVxGVu2hQMBA3HW-3_qMaQBuVP1ns3fNv-UFxOwz25z1z40lkYeAoC6EjxoN6I43-wIGFMaPvP55WSoUg

Before saying goodbye, Park Bogum wore the floral hoop and took a group photo with fans. He even said ‘Wish you all the best in the future’ in Cantonese for 3 times at the end, which once again expressed Bogum’s unique charisma. Other than saying ‘I love you’, he would rather wish everyone a bright future. We also hope Park Bogum all the best in the future, and also get good result for his new movie ‘Seobok’.

https://seoulhype.net/2019/03/18/angel-bogum-visits-hong-kong-fans-after-gap-of-three-years/

6 hours ago, gumtaek said:

@rahma92:Bloomin' is ranking even if it's not yet officially released? So far there are no pics of him in the airport.

I actually not sure what ranking it is, I dont know if its his album, or just his song, sorry :sweatingbullets:

South Korean actor Park Bo-gum watches his own work for research

Park Bo-gum may be one of the hottest young actors now but the 25-year-old South Korean is not one to let fame get to his head. In a recent interview in Singapore, Park humbly shook his head when this reporter said he was popular and successful, and even expressed his thanks.

The actor confesses to watching all his dramas to scrutinise his own performance. The heartthrob of K-drama series Encounter (2018) says through a translator that he loves acting but it remains a challenge for him.

He elaborates: “Sometimes when I take on a new project, I would think, ‘Am I playing this right? How do I improve?’ And I doubt my own abilities, I feel a lot of pressure and my confidence goes down. I’m not fully satisfied with my performances and I think I still have a lot of room for improvement.”

Despite his doubts, Park’s acting has won him legions of fans in and outside Korea. He has won praise for his roles as a quiet Go player in nostalgic drama Reply 1988 (2015) and as a mischievous crown prince in Love In The Moonlight (2016).

Park usually plays the kind and dreamy romantic hero, though a notable departure was when he acted as a psychopathic lawyer in 2015’s Hello Monster.  Asked if playing romantic hero roles is limiting, Park says:

Park Bo-Gum in Encounter.

Park Bo-Gum in Encounter.

Love-In-The-Moonlight-e1552902003892.jpg

Love In The Moonlight

“The most important thing for me when considering a role is whether I can immerse fully in the character and whether I can understand and relate to him. I think there are roles suitable for different age groups and I believe that as I mature I will experience a bigger spectrum of roles.”

So what’s next for the popular actor?

Park, who is touring Asia for fan meets until April, is involved in a new movie with Gong Yoo from Train To Busan (2016). The movie, as yet untitled in English, will star Park as the first cloned human who has eternal life.

With Park having worked with major South Korean stars like Gong, is there anyone in the Chinese entertainment scene he will like to work with? Leo Wu, he answered.

Wu, 19, is best known for acting as Fei Liu in Chinese drama Nirvana In Fire (2015), the young bodyguard to Hu Ge’s revenge-seeking political strategist. “We met once an at awards show and I sensed a sort of chemistry with him. I thought it’ll be great if we could work together,” says Park.

And while acting remains a career mainstay, Park – who originally wanted to be a singer-songwriter – will make his debut as a singer in Japan, with the release of his single Bloomin’ in the East Asian country later this month.

“I don’t have a particular genre I prefer. As long as the music is melodious and the lyrics are touching, I’ll enjoy it. But I do hope that one day I will be able to compose my own song and release it for my fans,” says Park. – The Straits Times/Asia News Network

https://www.star2.com/entertainment/2019/03/18/korean-actor-park-bo-gum/#V2lvoaVlTCOUKuRj.99