Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

25 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

Welcome back to the thread @thesunset!

From @4evgbogummy

The original singer, The Film of “사랑, 어른이 되는 것" <Love, the thing that makes people grow up>, posted a message to thank Bogummy after learning about him singing his song as a present for his fans who commemorated his 7th anniversary since his debut. He said,

DkSDguCU4AETyFQ.jpg

DkSDgueU8AAyaGx.jpg

Hi @gumtaek.  Do you happen to have the english translation of the song. Thanks.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, dahae2006 said:

@swordfish agree! he looks more matured and not skinny anymore. and i guess he will be with this a bit long hair style in his new drama not to looks too young compare to SHK? 

@dahae2006 I still hope he cuts it.  I'm not very partial to his long hair as I've mentioned before, but I'll take whatever hairstyle he has as long as we see him more often. He's still handsome with whatever hairstyle  anyway.

• Like 1

Hello Chingus, haha..I am still around! Amazingly I still remember the password for this account :)

Coming in to share my English translation of the lyrics for the song Bogummy sang as a gift for his fans on his 7th Anniversary. The lyrics are very beautiful. The Korean version as you know, rhymes, so it’s really poetically beautiful. Please note that my translation doesn’t do justice at all to the beautiful language but I hope it will help you appreciate the song better as you listen to his soothing voice singing to you. On a side note, I can’t find this song  on iTunes :bawling: Just to let you know, there are a few songs of the same title but they are not the same song. If you are checking for this song at other sites, be sure to select the one by The Film. Below, I have captured the Hangeul characters for the song title and the original singer and composer for your convenience. For those who read Hangeul do feel free to improve on the translation. (Though I most probably won’t benefit from your input as I no longer follow this thread closely.)

Enjoy!

Song Title: 사랑, 어른이 되는 것 Love, the thing that makes you grow up 
Singer / lyrics / composition - 더필름 The Film

짧게 말하기
I’ll say it simply 

되묻지 말기
Don’t ask

어린애처럼 사소한 말투
Like a child’s subtle kiss

서운해 말기
Don't feel uncomfortable

한번 더 듣기
Just listen one more time

귀담아 주기
Listen attentively

당신이 원한 그 말이 아니라
It’s not what you want to hear

그대 말 듣기
Will go with what you say

아프지말기
Don't suffer

쉅게 오해도 말기 
Don’t misunderstand easily 

그대의 얘기 돌려듣지 말고 
Don’t let other people tell your own story

그대로 듣기 
Listen directly 

기다려주기 
Wait patiently

자꾸 무언가를 바래지않기 
Don’t keep expecting

사랑하게 되는 일이란 
The thing called love

어른이 되는 것 
Is the thing that causes us to grow up

화내지 말기 
Don’t get angry 

우릴 더 믿기 
Trust us a little more 

하고픈 말이 차오를땐
When you are full with what you want to say

그냥 뒤돌아 웃기
Just look back and smile 

보채지말기
Don’t fret

가볍지도 말기
Don’t take things too lightly too

그대의 단단한 나무가되어
Will become your solid tree

그늘이 되기
And the shade for you

어른이 되는 것
The thing that causes people to grow up

내게 어려운 것
Is to me a difficult thing 

어른이 되는 것
The thing that causes people to grow up

어리지 않은 것
Is not a small thing 

이렇게 많은 시간이 흘러
It’s after spending much time

우리 앞에 완성이 되는 것
That we can see it in front of us completed
기다려주기
Will wait for you 

서툰 걸음 걷는 날 믿어주기
Trust in me as we walk clumsily ahead

사랑하게 되는 일이란
The thing called love

어른이 되는 것

사랑하게 되는 일이란
The thing called love

어른이 되는것

Translation of lyrics by : 4evgbogummy 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

It normally takes about one month to sell 300,000 pieces of 'Hetbahn Cup Special Edition' in large-sized marts. However, it has become popular from early on that it has sold over 200,000 in 10 days (15 cups sold per minute), and it  is expected  to be out of stock due to the sales rate exceeding the expectation, thus, prompting the Company to manufacture additional 600,000 pieces.

http://www.ilyoseoul.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=247051

Trans and tweet by @sword0616

• Like 1

On 8/11/2018 at 11:02 AM, dahae2006 said:

@willenette

yes, eider pictures are from his recent photo shoot in sydney.

soompi is giving me a big time trouble.. when i tag the name and i could not continue typing so end up without text with just name only.

sorry about that . thats why i do not post anymore as so annoying . just come here and read all the post. this few lines make me sit down about an hour ..

Hi dahae, thanks for sharing the info about the pictures. So sorry to hear that you're having that kind of problem here. Did you already report it? :o

• Like 1

Oh. something new for bogum @gumtaek, he has not endorsed bed or household items yet.  good start for many more household items CF for bogummy:thumbsup:..

welcome to bogum thread! i used to complain a lot about his long hair before @kmsl .  i must admit he looks quite good ( classy) with this long hair especially recent Eider and TNGT CF. have you seen the picture from TNGT ( sorry i could not able to paste pic / just link :(

https://twitter.com/plainbogum/status/1026665690940432384

• Like 1