Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Things that struck me about the fanmeet:

1. The way Yeong stared Raon was amazingly the same way Bogum stared at the super lucky fan in the re-enactment of the MDBC scene. Bogum's superlative acting stumped me.

2. You can see that he puts his heart and soul in his interactions with the fans that participated in the scene re-enactment and the games. No wonder, his sincerity and genuineness shone so much my eyes were blinded by it. (Excuse the language, I am so moved.)

3. Was so moved by his piano rendition of Silent Night.

4. Was so amazed that a husband of a fan would actually ask Bogum to bless them....That how much of a "good Influence" he is! And the fan tribute! I can imagine the rest of the fans in other countries he will go to racking their brains to come up---if not outdo---the tribute giving the Chinese fans....a shower of blessings for him...where else can you see fans do that?

• Like 6

@4evgbogummy, thanks so much for sharing your moments and clips from the HK FM last night. I can't put it in words but i totally understand and feel you when it comes to meet and saw Bogummy in person. I might not be as lucky as you during the goodbye session in KL as it was very rush and no eye contact can be made nor message can be relay to him BUT attended his FM was one of the best thing that ever happened in my life. And yes, he is so and very good looking in real life and he is like a piece of art that comes to life!

@sara2908, i am so and very happy for you, Chingu! Finally, you got to Hi Touch him and make the eye contact! Some more, you were again get the best seat in HK FM after KL FM, you're one lucky person. Can't wait for more FA and pics/clips from you..

On other notes, i was deeply touched by the fan video by the C-fans. No wonder Bogum was so moved and cried after watching that. It was beautiful and amazing. @mellinadear was right, HK fans has set a bar for other countries fans to follow. Another successful FM for our Bogummy. I am so happy and proud of him. 

@in00022, i can't wait to see what Jakarta fans has in store for him, Chingu. And at the same time i feel excited for you too :)

• Like 5

Cz6xPgdUkAAyFN2.jpg

Cz6xNkPVQAA_yV8.jpg

I have to backread the pages to read comments . 

@mai5116Yes so happy with my seat in KL FM thanks to you and in HK FM too. Still in cloud nine and seriously thinking whether to go to the airport to see him off.

@thesunsetlol my detail will not be detail as I am mostly lost in translation

@dahae2006there's no way out of Bogummy's clutch now. Wishing to be hugged to.

@mellinadearThanks to our mutual acquaintances I got the best seat. Just so happy to see him upclose:wub:

@4evgbogummyThanks for your detailed accounts . Now I  doing a matching game in my mind and some vids I took

• Like 5

I'm wondering is bogum manage to savour hk cuisine like dimsum, wan ton mee, polo bun since he staying such a short time. Hes such a foodie should stay longer hahaha. He went Korean food for dinner before went up to Victoria peak last Friday?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, 4evgbogummy said:

The interpreter cried at the last bit. Apparently she also teared when she did the interpretation for Bogummy previously when he came to HK for the promotion of R88.

And there was this mother fan (she looks quite elderly) who got to hug Bogummy very tightly and for a long while. I noticed that he hugged her most tightly compared to the other fans who went on stage.

The fans who got the chance to re-enact the scenes from MDBC and R88 were very lucky. They got to see him up close with heart-stopping stares and hugs from him. From the re-enactment and game segments, you can see him showing great consideration for others first. For e.g., he would stretch out his hand to help his fans or pull the cookie towards his fan first etc...The game requiring him to cycle on a kid's toy bicycle was really funny as his legs are so long he was so awkwardly clumsy haha...In the cooking segment, he said he regularly cooks at home and can cook all the dishes that he loves to eat. You can tell from the way he holds the knife that he appears familiar with kitchen tools and utensils.

When I did the hi touch with him, I said, Bogum-ah, God bless you and I'd be praying for you. He made eye contact with me and said, God bless you too! He really is so sincere; you can tell from his eye contact. His hands were actually warm and soft (my hi touch with him wasn't at the beginning). His face is so beautifully sculpted that it's a piece of art. My friend and I could not stop marveling at how good looking he is after the close up view of him at the hi touch. He is tonnes tonnes better looking in real person than what you see through the screen. I now fully understand why reporters and everybody, including males, who has seen him is so taken by his handsomeness. If you get to see him in person, you'd realize that he is very genuine and real. He has no airs and yet, he's a bright shining star that really stands out because of his genuineness and beautiful personality and appearance. 

I feel so blessed to have had the experience I got from the HK Fan Meeting.

I will not post the other videos that I have because I recorded the fans as well. 

Thank you for the post despite the time was late and you should have slept. I do agree that anyone who has met Bo Gum feel his sincerity and his beautiful character. Of course he is handsome too. 

Did the guards rush you off during high touch session? Or everyone has enough time to talk to him? like 10 seconds? 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, wyen6 said:

I'm wondering is bogum manage to savour hk cuisine like dimsum, wan ton mee, polo bun since he staying such a short time. Hes such a foodie should stay longer hahaha. He went Korean food for dinner before went up to Victoria peak last Friday?

He tried dim sum , cheong fun and sticky rice on the day of FM if i listen correctly. He mentioned during the food tasting session. And yes he took korean food before went up to Victoria Peak on Friday. He showed the picture in the FM. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, justgummy said:

This is the complete Bogummy tearing up clips..

Aww.. the translator was tearing up, that's why Bogummy and the crowd were laughing  :wub:  *Me all tearing up too...

Thanks for posting this as i read that the translator teared up yesterday but did not know which part of the FM. Bo Gum teared up more when he knew Michelle the translator sobbed. It was really a touching moment.  

• Like 5

@mai5116  i dun want to get my hope high for jkt fanmeet i will just enjoy the time with him ... thats all :) coz .... usually to get corporation from indo organizer for fanproject is very difficult ... they reject this and that .. and only approve some project that very simple one such as banner project ...so, i dun want to get my hope high for fanproject here .. :sweatingbullets: as long as bogum will able to enjoy his time with fans during his visit to jkt next Jan ... i am more than happy :) ... 

• Like 7

Park Bo-Gum: Charming all the way (VIDEO)

BY BIBI NURSHUHADA RAMLI - 17 DECEMBER 2016 @ 5:53 PM

His entertaining local fan-meet proves that South Korean actor Park Bo-gum is more than just a handsome face, writes Bibi Nurshuhada Ramli

AS seen in his latest drama series, Love In The Moonlight and Reply 1988, rising South Korean star Park Bo-gum has proven that he has some praiseworthy acting skills.

He can also play the piano and is not too bad at dancing. In fact, he can easily charm your socks off with his cute smile alone. But what some people don’t know is that he’s a (self-proclaimed) big eater.

At the recent Park Bo-gum’s “Oh Happy Day” Asia Tour in Kuala Lumpur 2016-2017, fans got to see how much he loved his food.

The event had a segment solely dedicated to this passion. He was presented with local delicacies, namely satay, nasi lemak with rendang ayam and cendol.

“I feel bad since I’m the only one who’ll be eating,” he admitted shyly, before taking a large bite of the satay. His feeling bad seemed short-lived because once he started eating, he didn’t seem to want to stop! “Mmm, delicious,” he commented repeatedly between mouthfuls of satay and nasi lemak, a blissful look adorning his handsome face.

Park was apprehensive at first before he tried the cendol (“What are these green things?” he asked) but once he tasted the mixture of coconut milk and palm sugar, that was it. He even drank it straight from the bowl.

Emcee Owen Yap quipped: “He’s so focused in eating that he’s totally ignoring me! I can’t even ask him anything because his mouth is full.”

Park explained: “I didn’t have lunch earlier. Thanks for preparing this for me. I’ve heard so much about Malaysian food, but when I try it, it is beyond my expectations!”

When he was done eating, he prepared on stage a Korean snack called ju mok bap (rice balls mixed with tuna and laver), for two lucky fans. “Are you hungry?” he asked the crowd, who naturally answered “Yes!”

“Of course they are... after looking at you (eat),” Yap quipped.

GETTING TO KNOW YOU

The over two-hour fan-meet at Plenary Hall, KLCC last Saturday, also had a segment in which the actor took questions from fans. Among them were what must-have item he carries (“bandage and stationery set”), what’s the last thing he does before sleeping? (“think about my day... and my fans”) and who’s the last person he spoke to on the phone (“I told my family how nervous I am tonight”).

Park’s answer to the request “Describe yourself in three words” was unexpected. “Instead of what I think of myself, these are the three attributes that I’d like to be called by: Honest to myself, truthful to everyone I meet, and dedicated in whatever that I do.”

Then Park showed some pictures exclusively for the fan-meet. Some were of him checking out the Hollywood sign in Los Angeles.

“Seeing the Hollywood sign made me dream bigger. I’ll try to work on my English so that I can expand my career outside South Korea,” he said.

Another notable picture was of him taken at age 6. “I was an active kid who loved dancing and singing. My ambition often changed, from a pianist and a teacher to a flight attendant. I learnt that you can achieve anything if you work hard enough for it,” he said.

GAME TIME

The segment Happy Game saw Park playing Bingo, where the numbers one to nine represented fans’ requests. He had to fulfill them accordingly.

One task was to perform his Boombastic dance that went viral last July. Fans were thrilled but Park felt embarrassed. “It’s been so long that I’m not sure whether I’m doing it correctly,” he said.

Another request was for him to don the baju Melayu complete with sampin. He looked adorable and handsome.

Other requests included saying “I love you” in Malay (his “sayang, aku cinta padamu” had fans screaming in frenzy), singing a verse of the ballad December 24 and shaking ping pong balls out of a box strapped to his waist in 60 seconds.

Another segment saw the big screen showing fans’ choices for the top three of Park’s scenes in Love In The Moonlight and Reply 1988. Their favourite from Love In The Moonlight was where Crown Prince Hyomyeong (Park’s character) announces that Ra-on (played by actress Kim Yoo-jung) was his love interest.

A PRESENT

That night, Park also entertained the crowd with his rendition of Reply 1988’s soundtrack A Little Girl, for which he showcased his skills on the piano. His voice was slightly unstable at times, but overall, it was commendable as he added vibrations to his vocals.

Park sang Violet Fragrance, another Reply 1988 soundtrack, when he emerged from a side door after the intermission, offering fans a closer view.

“I was honoured to be with you tonight. I had a wonderful time,” said Park to the screaming crowd. “I’ll have more fan-meets till next March. Please keep giving me your support and love.

” He added that he arrived in Malaysia last Thursday, went on a sightseeing tour, and ate delicious food.

“I saw on social media how thoughtful and supportive my Malaysian fans have been. I’m so touched, so I wrote a letter,” said Park before he read the contents.

“When I first heard that I’d be holding these fan-meets in Asia, I thought, ‘Me? Do people know me?’ I was even more anxious when I learnt that my first stop would be Malaysia, in a hall that can fit 4,000 people. However, aside from the hot weather, I am so thankful for the warm hospitality.

“At the same time, I feel sorry. You are all valuable to your respective families. They might be worried since you’re not at home right now. You don’t have to accompany me to the airport or give gifts. Just give me your hearts.

“I’d like to express my gratitude to all of my Malaysian fans. Aku cinta padamu.”

Park closed the show with My Dearest, a poignant ballad he sang for the Love In The Moonlight soundtrack. He seemed visibly touched and in tears as he gazed at his fans, who sang along to the lyrics in Hangul.

“Thank you for coming,” he said in English as he waved goodbye. “Terima kasih.”

I have been to a number of fan-meets here, but none of them were as entertaining as this.

Initially, some had complained about how expensive the fan-meet tickets were, but it was definitely worth it, judging by the fans’ ear-splitting screams and granted that Park was quite the charmer and the activities were fun and unique.

Yap was also extremely hilarious and knew how to make the actor feel at ease.

The event was organised by Blossom Entertainment, HS E&C and CN Group, and jointly presented by IME Malaysia and Social Up.

Park_v_enjoyable.transformed.jpg

It was arguably the most enjoyable fan meet held in Malaysia

http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/12/197583/park-bo-gum-charming-all-way-video

• Like 7