Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Vprove CF 

Baek Ji Young about singing Love is Over (posting from MDBC thread just because it has a lil of PBG in the Interview)

JongHyun: I heard that you look at the synopses directly before you choose to do something.

Baek Ji Young: I’m sorry to be saying this, but the thing that is most important to me is whether an actor that I like appears in it. 

MC: So, this is Moonlight Drawn By Clouds’ Love is Over. 

Baek Ji Young: Yes, yes, yes, yes.

MC: So, who is it that you liked that caused you to choose this?

JongHyun: Because you liked Park Bo Gum-shi?

Baek Ji Young: Yes. 

MC: So, regardless of synopsis, you heard Park Bo Gum was going to be in it. 

Baek Ji Young: That was the initial reason, but while I was watching the drama, it was such a trendy sageuk. It was for modern sensibilities, and Park Bo Gum's acting was so good in it…

Man 2: You thought you had to do it.

Baek Ji Young: That’s why I decided to do it.

Trans ©: @stroppyse 

• Like 9

I totally identify with what she is going through...

Linda from Singapore shares in “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds: Episode 15” comment#42:

I felt like an iceberg has smashed my heart. My heart was somewhere in between my throat and above lung.
I woke up few hours after I slept and my heart was sore, so sore. Ladies, i don’t know how to describe but you know the feeling correct?

I am so glad I have this forum to express my feeling with so many soulmates. No one understands how we feel.

pinkfluff99 has the answer.

It’s called bogumsick.

Description: When you feel this burning sensation in your heart when you see a certain man come on the screen.

Symptoms: Heartburn, fangirling, heart attack, breathlessness, dizzyness, and temporary blindness caused by extreme beauty.

Cure: Watch more Bogum.
Warning about the cure: Possible side effects could occur and result in more bogumsick.

Hahaha!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/beans-of-wisdom-chaebols-in-suits-and-singing-princes/

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

I totally identify with what she is going through...

Linda from Singapore shares in “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds: Episode 15” comment#42:

I felt like an iceberg has smashed my heart. My heart was somewhere in between my throat and above lung.
I woke up few hours after I slept and my heart was sore, so sore. Ladies, i don’t know how to describe but you know the feeling correct?

I am so glad I have this forum to express my feeling with so many soulmates. No one understands how we feel.

pinkfluff99 has the answer.

It’s called bogumsick.

Description: When you feel this burning sensation in your heart when you see a certain man come on the screen.

Symptoms: Heartburn, fangirling, heart attack, breathlessness, dizzyness, and temporary blindness caused by extreme beauty.

Cure: Watch more Bogum.
Warning about the cure: Possible side effects could occur and result in more bogumsick.

Hahaha!

@Grace1003 ..BOGUM SICKNESS for internatinal fan ....BOGUM EFFECT for Korea fan ♡♡♡

I can not properly tag name here.

@Mellinadear  thanks for posting here bake ji young news  wow! She also love bg.

• Like 4

Reposting from the drama thread

Credit:_Nachan07

Fantasy period dramas hottest TV genre

161016_p15_fantasy1.jpg

Crown princes make stories more intriguing 

The two hottest fantasy period dramas, "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" and "Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo," are heating up the local broadcasting industry, which has remained largely uneventful in the wake of the mega-hit drama "Descendants of the Sun" earlier this year.

Park Bo-gum, who plays the crown prince in "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" based on the eponymous web novel, is now at the center of media attention. The newly coined term "Bo-gum magic" has become popular among drama lovers, which means once you look at Park Bo-gum, you cannot take your eyes off the star.

Park Bo-gum, who only began captivating fans with his most recent appearance in "Reply 1988" as the Go player Taek, had not been expected to soar to this much popularity, together with co-star Kim You-jung, who was better known as a child actress. Producer Kim Seong-yun had forecast an 8 percent viewership on average initially. But after three episodes, the drama's viewership doubled, surpassing the 20 percent mark in just seven episodes. 

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/culture/2016/10/386_216193.html

P.S. The mere fact that this is a Korea Times news article seals the soaring popularity of our Bogum and the "Bogum Magic" phenomenon.

• Like 11

According to the Moolmang poll of netizens results released today, the top 3 male stars who evoke love from maternal instincts of females are: 

1. Kim Soo-Hyun at 39.5%

2. PBG at 25.4%

3. Lee Jong-suk at 12:7%

haha, don't know about you but I have seen all 3 but the only one that evokes maternal instincts love from me is our Bogummy. And I'm entitled to take a stand as I have a rather grown up son haha...! 

• Like 9

35 minutes ago, 4evgbogummy said:

According to the Moolmang poll of netizens results released today, the top 3 male stars who evoke love from maternal instincts of females are: 

1. Kim Soo-Hyun at 39.5%

2. PBG at 25.4%

3. Lee Jong-suk at 12:7%

haha, don't know about you but I have seen all 3 but the only one that evokes maternal instincts love from me is our Bogummy. And I'm entitled to take a stand as I have a rather grown up son haha...! 

Bogummy for sure. i have 2 sons and Bogummy is very much like my 3rd son now. 

• Like 4