Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

23 hours ago, sara2908 said:

I heard he said something like Eungdabara in the vid. Isnt that Reply.

Thanks for the clarification, Chingu :D. He is not only cute but very good looking in the vid :wub:

May more good project comes his way in the future!

14547786_1438314716185714_66996084730107

• Like 7

Hello?

i have been a silent reader of this forum for quite a longtime. i really like Park Bogum as an actor but what i admire the most is his true self. I am from the US and have never been to SK. i was just wondering if during his press conference, do they allow international audience to participate or i will have to come to SK to at least see him in person. 

Another question is about his fan club. I want to be a part of, i tried to search it online but couldn't find it. I am afraid my language limitation wont allow me to join the SK fan club. Does he have international fun club that use english? i was just wondering. Thanks

• Like 2

Welcome all new Bogummers (no it's not a thing .:D). Happy to see some of us Delurking & some of us still posting. Hope you have fun. :)

@dahae2006 I remember the day the "manner legs" PIC was taken. He had a cold that day and felt soooo sleepy to the extent he was tryna control his eyes. Haha and most of us were worried over him not resting.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, dahae2006 said:

@4evgbogummy thanks for the translation and i always worry that bogum is too humble when answering interview question. i hope people will not take advantages for his sincerity.....

i found one of his old picture (Mountbell shop opening? credit to heyfen ) ...we can see how he behave / considerate taking picture with other people who is a bit shorter height than him....:):)

welcome all bogum new fan:) I also mostly " like " and "enjoy" all of bogum hardcore fan comments and updates eventhough i join bg thread since canabile and i remember you time. 

he even do this at public? really the more we know about him the more we like him not only for his acting but his true self. 

@4evgbogummy    i came across those 'shippers' on weibo and tieba too but decided to close my eyes and skip their comments. They are being unreasonable for blaming BoGum causing the drop in ratings. We all know the reasons of the drop please. 

The true fans will always stay and support Bo Gum. I am glad this thread is peaceful and i really enjoy reading the update and post here. Thanks to all Bogummers!!

• Like 7

@mellinadear yes, you triggered my memories.Was following live tweets for that Montbell opening. Because of effects of the flu medicine, it was quite evident he had difficulty even keeping his eyes open! When I saw the considerate legs, I marvelled at how sensitive he was to the people around him and what a considerate person he is, even in his drugged state. The other time was outside the Incheon Airport when he had just returned from HK after the R88 promotion when he picked up a fan's dropped mobile phone. For this one, he actually stepped back a few steps just to pick up the phone. He had virtually no sleep and rest for close to 24 hours that time. Again, despite being tired and after a long gruelling day, he was still sensitive to other people's needs and put others first. Imagine if you were that fan! These are the things have made him so so special to so many of us here.

So yes, be forewarned that I can be very outraged when I come across totally unjustified and groundless  comments or personal attacks.

• Like 8

@mishagissy 

Spoiler

I don't think there is any international fan club. His fan club in SK is Bogum Ministry but that is almost impossible to join for international fans who don't speak Korean. There is a kakao chat group Globalbogumlove that was set up to garner fan support for MDBC. I'm not sure how active that group is as I am not in that chat group and I also do not have a kakao account. As far as I know, this is the most active forum for updates and exchanges amongst  participants. Perhaps @mellinadear can help with more details?

@mishagissy The press Cons are allowed for the media alone (although there are instances I have seen some fan sites attend but they must have a special Pass into the venue) except it is done in a public place whereby The organisers take into consideration that fans can be allowed to see their biases.

In case you want to meet him, well, it might be a little difficult but don't lose hope on that. LOL.

If there's a scheduled fan meeting(there's none at the moment), you can get a ticket and see him live OR public events(like fan signs) that allows the fans free opportunities to see him. You might also see him by coincidence, either on subway or wherever OR maybe he happens to be invited to a country closer to yours and you can see him at airports or wherever. There are different scenarios but it all comes down to Luck, really.:)

With the issue of being a member of Bogum ministry, it can be a little difficult (due to language). Being a member is not as easy as it used to be before (before popularity). Now you have to go through a series of rules and questions before you can be a member, so most times, some do give up. 

As of now, he has no International Fan cafe (except for Japan and Korea) but there are fan pages that helps you to know him better. Check HERE .Or you can follow some SNS accounts on Twitter, Weibo or Instagram. :) Like @4evgbogummy mentioned, there's a kakao group chat open to his fans and it's active.

NB: THIS NOTICE IS TO ALL NEW PBG FANS.

PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT PARK BOGUM DOES NOT HAVE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT. YOU CAN FOLLOW HIS OFFICIAL TWITTER(@BOGUMMY) & WEIBO(here ) ACCOUNTS.:)

• Like 4

@mellinadear, you answered my question! I've been meaning to ask about PBG Instagram account because some fans claimed that he has an IG account. I've told them so far that i know he only has Twitter and Weibo account which he updated himself. But i want to ask all of you here to get the confirmation. Thanks again for the confirmation! :)

Actually, i also have my thought on the "shippers" issue and about the rating drop of MDBC to share with all of you lovely ladies here but i'm finding the time to write it since i've been working around the clock :sweatingbullets:. Hopefully i can find some time to write in the next few days, it's nothing but i feel like to share it with all the Bogummers here whom share the same feelings and support towards our Bogummy..

14718040_1432891523406919_78469389996450

• Like 3

Just sharing the old clip of Bogum's appearance in Running Man. This was dated back in the middle of this year, if i'm not mistaken (please correct me if i'm wrong :blush:). Never thought that Song Ji Hyo is also a fan of him. But yet, uri Bogummy was very humble and down to earth. He was in the middle of filming a CF when he received the call from SJH but instead of she went to her place to ask for a favor, he's the one who came running to her and left his filming site for a while. Maybe most of us here already watched the clip, just sharing here for the Newbies, just in case they haven't watch it :)

• Like 5

Those fans who blamed him are just drama shippers  (or maybe non-fans) and not true fans.  Drama shippers get jealous when they see him with another actress or act close/jokes with others female stars.   

Anyway, when one gets more popular, there will be anti-fans as well.  This proved that he is at that level (A-list)..  Previously, no one bothered about him, now  that everyone is talking about him in South Korea, these people (non-fans) will start to stir fans war among the co-stars.  The best is to ignore them.  

In fact, in my country, there was a magazine write-up about Bo Gum.  (someone  posted the pic of the magazine a few pages before this).  I bought it last Friday but didn't want to post here for 2 reasons.  the first reason: the write up is just collection of some korean articles which all of us have read about it already. the 2nd reason: they mentioned on the 1st paragraph about the success of the drama is due to 1 reason (i shall not mention it as it will stir some displeasure).  Actually, i'm quite pissed off with the media in my country.  I have no idea why are they against him or the drama.  Even though i wished to see him in my country, but i can't stand those two-faced reporters and hope that Bo Gum do not come here. Let's go South Korea and see him instead.   He is such a kind & considerate child and do not know that these reporters wrote negative articles about his dramas just to bring up another drama.  

i'm so sorry about my ranting as i just saw another article today that kept my blood pressure high.   

• Like 13