Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

It's a good thing they are clearing BOGUMMY's name about this.

He just replied from the female MC who asked him about Record of Youth and the time he joined Navy. When he replied he stated completely what he had done for the past month and what's going on with the drama. 

This news is making me annoyed though,  however, when Navy protected him I feel good and proud of ROK Navy. ROK Navy is indeed a fan of Bogum. 

:approves:

Navy “Remarks at Park Bo-gum event, judged that it was not a commercial act”

Actor Park Bo-gum (Lee Byung), who referred to the drama and movie he appeared in at an official event during his military service, decided that the military did not fall under the law forbidden for profit.

A Navy official said on the 28th that "(Park Bo-gum's remarks) was legally reviewed as not a commercial act."

In its official position, the Navy explained that it was an incident that occurred in the response process as the other moderator suddenly brought out the drama story that the other moderator was relaxing.

Because they responded spontaneously to questions during the process, they are not considered to be'continuously seeking property gains' which are prohibited by law.

Earlier, Park Bo-gum served as the chairman at the '2020 Korean Navy Patriotic Concert' held at the Seoul Arts Center in Seogwipo, Jeju Island the day before. The event was broadcast live on Naval YouTube and Facebook.

The female moderator who was in charge of the show at the time told Park Bo-gum, “You are currently appearing in a drama called'Youth Records.' That is why some people do not know that they are in the army. When did you join the navy?”

In response, Park Bo-gum said, “I enlisted in the Navy last August. After 6 weeks of training, we were able to hold our first official event here in Jeju Island.” “Today is the day when the last episode of'Youth Records' is aired. After enjoying the home country concert, I hope you will remember the'youth record' and be with you. Also, we ask for your interest and love for the movie'Seobok', which is scheduled to be released in December.”

On August 31, Park Bo-gum enlisted as a Navy Cultural Relations Soldier and is currently serving as a member of the Navy Honor Guard Cultural Promotion Group.

https://n.news.naver.com/article/005/0001375218

• Thanks 1

BWS on working with Bo Gum

Byun Woo Seok also spoke about starring alongside Park Bo Gum, who played the aspiring actor and model Sa Hye Joon, in the drama. “As everyone knows, Park Bo Gum is very considerate and kind, and he’s someone who immerses himself really deeply in his acting,” Byun Woo Seok said. “He’s great at expressing emotions. I learned a lot from him, and I was happy whenever I talked to him. We filmed together like close friends.”

He added, “I did worry about those things in the beginning. Hye Joon and Hae Hyo have been good friends since they were younger, so I thought that I should show off the side of me that seems like a close friend. That’s why I tried to get closer to Park Bo Gum in the beginning by having meals with him several times.” Byun Woo Seok then expressed his gratitude that Park Bo Gum had been very friendly to him, even helping him out with his lines.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1434539wpp/byun-woo-seok-talks-about-working-with-park-bo-gum-park-so-dam-and-more-in-record-of-youth

• Love 1

• autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Recent Drama: Record of Youth, Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Wonderland