Quantcast

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (December 2020), Wonderland

• Replies 38.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gumtaek

• Grace1003

• sara2908

• ilwoo_aein

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[Currently on Military Enlistment 31st August 2020 - 30th April 2022 as part of the Naval Cultural Promotions Unit ] **“I’m always hoping that projects will present some kind of message, rather t

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO THE MAN WHO OWNS MY HEART MY BODY MY SOUL AND MY EVERYTHING AND MORE <3 KEEP BEING A PRECIOUS SWORD, BOGUM. BTW, GIF TIME!! LOOK AT THIS GUY WEARING A RING GIVIN

YOF ep4 Well, it's shocking to Korean fans too. It seems nobody knew it. And actually I felt strange at YOF ep2, when he cried saying that he doesn't have any family photo. I thought it would be

Posted Images

5 hours ago, autumnight said:

Kobe coming up... who's excited? :lol:

Meee!!! :love: waiting his fancam!

2 hours ago, gumtaek said:

Bo Gum's aura is really different....it's not only his visuals but a beauty that certainly comes from within...

He has warm aura, and I love how he always looks so simple with his outfit in airport. Tho he know media will be busy talking about his visual, etc. (There's like 120 articles in naver talking about his aiport.) :innocent:

He is arrived in jpn!

• LOL 2
  • Jillia changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 朴寶劍 パク・ボゴム ♥ Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Upcoming Drama: Record of Youth
  • autumnight changed the title to Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok (December 2020), Wonderland