Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
autumnight

Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム [on MS] Current Drama: Record of Youth (Airing), Upcoming Movie: Seo Bok, Wonderland

2 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

@willenetteannyeong, yup,  Kim Tae Yong is the hubby of Tang Wei who directed Late Autum/Manchu wc has a good record in terms of sold tickets. 

Well for accepting and doing these both movies, for WL,  still no official confirmation from BE but as u said b4 it is likely going there.

Chingu, accepting two projects is like heaven to fans... more projects before he goes to army, the better for Bogum and for US fans. He will leave us movies and dramas.

I just hopeSeoBok will be released in perfect time since pandemic around is affecting cinemas. Surely, it'll affect the sales if it is released by this time. :bawling:

Hi Sakurafairy, ye, I know that he's the husband hence, I posted that message earlier................. Actually, I'm not complaining of him having (2) movies at the same time soon but just wondering why not a drama this time. I have a feeling that "Wonderland" will be his last project prior his MS. I'm sure "Seo Bok" will be released ahead of time than the former. May I know what drama are you referring to? Did I miss something here? Is he going to do a drama, too? If so, so much to look forward to, huh? :lol:

Sorry - the drama slipped my mind - it's "Youth record", right? I feel that the synopsis sounds really trite but hopefully, I'm wrong & will stand corrected once the drama is airing. Hopefully, there's MORE than meets the eye! It's slated to air sometime this summer, right? Is this a romance drama? Hopefully, it's more interesting than it sounds. since this is a drama about models, I'm hoping to see NICE clothes on a runway. :blush:

• Like 1

7 Heart Fluttering Couples With +21cm Height Difference In K-Dramas

Welcome back to the height difference in K-Dramas series. Today, it is part 2 with couples with 21cm or more height difference. If you have missed the part 1 about couples with +26cm difference, check it here.

For your lover, do you prefer someone shorter, with the same height, or taller? Or height just does not matter for you? Well, some viewers especially like romance where the height difference in the main couple is significant. They find the height difference of the couple more heart fluttering.

Here are 7 couples with 21cm to 24cm height difference in K-Dramas.

Look forward to our next part of the series with couples with 20cm difference.

6- “Encounter” – 21cm difference

encounter_drama_park_bogum_song_hyekyo2-

Park BoGum: 182cm

Song HyeKyo: 161cm

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/7-heart-fluttering-couples-with-21cm-height-difference-in-k-dramas/

• Like 2

Another Japanese Radio Program featuring Desr My Friend and the album Bluebird. 

• Like 1

Just screencaps these pics from Park SeulGi's Radio Star guesting. They're talking about Bogum's yeppo handwriting. Wanna flaunt it again. 

IMG-20200313-212311.jpg

IMG-20200313-212350.jpg

It's Kim GookJin who said his handwriting is beautiful. :)

Well to show more of his FONT LIKE HANDWRITING let's do some throwback. The one below can be used by beginners in Hangul writing since it is so beautiful and clear. Bogum's charms keep on soaring. :)

unnamed.jpg

cto

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

My heart!:wub:

ETCuwsyUYAIflHm?format=jpg&name=large

@hyacinthW Twitter

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

His sincere look of happiness gazing at the elderly couple.

ETDhA8OVAAAPZ2V?format=jpg&name=medium

credit: logo

• Like 2

@gumtaekOhhhh,  daebak,  I hope Bogummy responds positively to the call of Sean to run 1.9 km. Oh my, if that happens, the road will be full of fans but in this midst of COVID-19 pandemic.:huh:

Nevertheless. I. Want. It ! :tounge_wink:

Btw,  first time to see this photo of school boy Bogum. 

IMG-20200313-204531.jpg

let's compare it to the latest one

IMG-20200314-103407.jpg

Cto

Both have cute,  fresh and

angelic look :innocent:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

THE MUSIC VIDEO MADE ME CRY OUT OF HAPPINESS. I LOVE THE MELODY AND THE CONCEPT OF THE MV. IT'S VERY TOUCHING. :bawling::heart:

BOGUM MAKES SURE AND ALWAYS THAT EVERYTHING HE DOES WILL GIVE INSPIRATION TO EVERYONE OF US HIS FANS. HE ALWAYS REMINDS US TO BE THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL. :heart:

THESE ARE WHY WE NEED TO BE THANKFUL AND GRATEFUL IN LIFE. - FAMILY, RELATIVES , FRIENDS,  OUR JOBS AND OUR GOOD HEALTH. :heart:

2020-03-14-11-38-17.jpg

2020-03-14-11-36-16.jpg

2020-03-14-11-36-47.jpg

cr: DMF MV

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Good evening from Indonesia ^^

Been very busy lately and cannot read this threads daily, but reading about him always refreshing the spirit to fight again. 

I am watching MDBC again before going to bed and crying again all along in every scene when he shed his tears. Feels like I am crazily in love with prince Lee Young. 

And all the things that went on twitter... 

Park Seul Gi's story, Sean's project, Bogummy's MV and that spoilers.. 

I am crazily in love with the real person too.. 

:D

Anyway, covid finally hit Indonesia and some of school decided to give the students a 14 days holiday. 

I really hope all of you with stay healthy, and so with all the people around you. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes, @Sakurafairy, looking forward to see him run tomorrow! And yes, Dear My Friend and the MV are gold! It's overflowing with love for family, friends and humanity! So, so, so proud of our National Man of Good Influence, Bogummy!

@U-Çan: we, too, have Community Quarantine in our country. Let's stay healthy, keep safe and pray for each other. Bogummy is a beacon of joy and optimism!

• Like 1
  • Love 2