[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest dawnshine

valsava said: Hello Everyone,
Well MBC next Saguek starts next Monday same time slot.. I have yet to watch the last 2 episode of Shine or go Crazy because of the ending I been reading about So I'll save my sanity for the time being until Sunday night that way the new drama can help cure my crazy and withdraws from missing our OTP SY and WS  

Guest dawnshine

Katrina Abdul Talib said: I don't know what to say, what a strange ending. Its as tho backstage, the writers, director and producer had a fight blaming one another for the low ratings and the director walked out leaving the producer to finish off episode 24?

Guest dawnshine

Yool-a, why did you do this to your Soso Hyeongnim and to us? Why did you have to leave and not return? Don't you miss BM and KM and the Chunghae people too? This is so not you. We know you're forced to leave for good.  :((:((:((
11078619_823456911059487_1977467659_n.jp10731763_1433193166979204_1903790547_n.j11095623_949086695131720_2036138193_n.jpCr: phanton_juni

Mayb I should put some comments here. WS announced during interrogation they wr not married. That saved their lives. Now he is King, probably YS wanted to protect his lies? WW lied tht YS is dead so marriage did not take place. As royalty this is no joke, maybe to also protect WW. YW saved her life sending the best doctor to look after her and being WS's wife, probably YS's way to repay by letting go of WS. Her being around WS is going to upset too many people, so the best is to leave...

The scene of them meeting again probably to show us that over the years they still did meet one another from time to time? Not sure if he was holding the 'ring' hanging under the red wedding dress? She did mention 'my husband' right?

Guest dawnshine

Katrina Abdul Talib said: Mayb I should put some comments here. WS announced during interrogation they wr not married. That saved their lives. Now he is King, probably YS wanted to protect his lies? WW lied tht YS is dead so marriage did not take place. As royalty this is no joke, maybe to also protect WW. YW saved her life sending the best doctor to look after her and being WS's wife, probably YS's way to repay by letting go of WS. Her being around WS is going to upset too many people, so the best is to leave...

The scene of them meeting again probably to show us that over the years they still did meet one another from time to time? Not sure if he was holding the 'ring' hanging under the red wedding dress? She did mention 'my husband' right?

Katrina, do watch again, prior to the 3 children entering the King's solace chamber.  Wang So is there with a grown beard and rather aged, after all, 16 years have passed.  And then when Gebong and Soso meet in that garden, they are both as they were, back before Yool went down the silk road to trade and learn.  I must confess, in her shoes, I would've chosen the same.  How extraordinary a free woman and freedom to roam as not many have had through history.

Guest gemini3105

EPK8WTX.jpg
When I saw the pic of this (before ep 24 place)I can not wait to welcomeEven I can not do anything more than to snicker - like one crazy girlI silently chant: ending - they are together - the kids have dimples will be born ... ha ha ha .....
I also want to share my feelings after watching the last ep SOGCWhen I see the end of the last episode ...I honestly .... then .... I want YEOWON begged her give me a lethal injectionI want to commit suicide .... not by drying with satay which is poison frog ....Oh, AgentI want to poisonI want to poison
I want to poison
please .... damn last epYeoWon be better for both WangSo and ShinYool a poisonous tea tachs ....eventually so it would be better ....   oh ... it is true that "SHINE" or "CRAZY" .... :(( :(( :(( ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ Please bow writerBye Bye MBC (except FTLY) ....

Guest kienvangcanratdau_at_gmail.com_stv

The last scene made me think about the "death" (when they passed away , they would be together )...WS say "A long way a long way" made me very sad .....With me . this is sad ending ...when dangerous way , they went together , why do they go together forever ??? ....PD is so scare ///

Guest dawnshine

eve_wu said:Note: Why Wang So had a pair of Butterfly Pendant ..... ???
From the beginning Wang So know Shin Yool personality, that wherever she is Butterfly pendant is always with her even in her death, so I assume in the last minute of her life she 's back to Wang So 's arms...
If Shin Yool leave that Butterfly Pendant before travel thingy.. so I'll back with stupid PD Personal Disorder again. .... that's why
Shin Yool is not Shin Yool.. and Wang So is not Wang So.. during the last 15 minutes...

Guest kienvangcanratdau_at_gmail.com_stv

After I saw the last ep . I thought about the song of Lee Seung Hwan ...Please make one MV of Shine or Go crazy that can use the song ......thanks

@dawnshine thanks for hurtful enlightment.. still
by the way random.. but I hope this year with this rrrr SOCG Oh Yeon Seo received love and more acknowledge from people ...
I'll be waiting for MBC Drama Awards 2015 , and cast of Shine or Go Crazy.. will reunited that time.. prepare lot of tissue..

141001 Last Year Korean Drama Awards 2014 (Jang Bori is Here)

In the last minute Oh Yeon Seo did wrong direction, it supposedly she back into backstage, but she walk to her chair in front of stage.. Oh Sang Jin reminded her, Kang So Ra burst out laughing, and Oh Yeon Seo feel embarrassed ... and touch her had after that .. it's cute.. 

Guest The Hamzter

Wang So is miserable and Yool has left the palace wandering around selling stuff and my favorite Evil Queen is still alive sitting on the throne. What a great drama / ending 09/10 ratings are also up. Thank you MBC! i agree with the past post Queen Yeo Won wont dare kill Yool, like what girl in her right mind would kill the best make up and fashion supplier, helloooo LOL!

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com.

Guest dawnshine

eve_wu said: @dawnshine thanks for hurtful enlightment.. still
by the way random.. but I hope this year with this rrrr SOCG Oh Yeon Seo received love and more acknowledge from people ...
I'll be waiting for MBC Drama Awards 2015 , and cast of Shine or Go Crazy.. will reunited that time.. prepare lot of tissue..

Random Song ... (Change the Vietnam words become So Hyungnim)
My eyes teary hear this melody .. so perfect.. It's the hope, it's the farewell, it's the strength, it's the promise ...
Perfect song that Shin Yool can sing in front of Wang So ...

One day I'll touch your soil.
One day I'll finally know your soul.
One day I'll come to you.
To say hello... So Hyungnim

One day I'll walk your soil
One day I'll finally know my soul
One day I'll come to you.
To say hello...So ...
To say hello...So Hyungnim..
To say I love you hubby ... So Hyungnim

Guest dawnshine

More photos from last night's wrap-up partyThis crew wrote, "I love you (older) sister, hope to see you soon...." class="sCaption" data-reactid=".e.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"사랑해요 오블리 ㅋㅋㅋ다음에 또뵈요 ㅋㅋ수고했어요 누나 ㅋㅋ11111452_982163085151212_583242183_n.jpg
Hyuki Hyeong class="sCaption" data-reactid=".q.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: inherit; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(254, 254, 254);"혁이형 고생하셨습니다.ㅋㅋ11055821_1422396794742086_421188466_n.jp
11111412_682480141881044_953716_n.jpg
11143043_743070959143297_1288507957_n.jpCr: 1.jyp

The reason why this forum is here is  to voice out the viewers opinion what could/should have been? but,  at the end of the day;  I think (just me saying this) most of us had fun and enjoy a good portion/episodes of  this drama.
It could have been wonderful if our OTP really stay together in the palace and have kids.  The last scene of the drama was very touching, in my mind at least even if it is a dream or after life they managed to see other again.
Good day everyone!!!! ^:)^ to my fellow Soompir's!!!