[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Text Preview ep  3 from MBC5년의 시간이 흐른 뒤... 벽란도에서 자리를 잡은 청해상단을 이끄는 신율(오연서)
은 점안식을 앞두고 황실과의 첫 거래를 준비한다. 점안식 행사장에서 신율은 처음
으로 황보여원(이하늬)을 만나게 되고, 황보여원은 신율이 가진 총명함을 마음에 들
어한다. 한편 왕욱(임주환)은 위험에 처한 신율을 구해주며 또 다시 운명적인 만남을 갖게 되
는데...

(Translated by JANGHYUK_NO.1) 
After 5 years laters, Shinyool (Oh Yeon Seo),  leading Qinghai in  BeokRanDon is preparing to deal with the Imperial family for the Buddhist Ceremony.
In the ceremony, Shinyool first meets Hwangbo Yeoweon (Honey Lee), Hwangbo comes to like Shinyool's intelligence.
Wang Wook saves Shinyool's life and again  has a fated encounter.

There is still another complex love relationship though. Wang Sik Ryeom subordinate who has a one sided love towards Yeo Won. In his character description it also stated something about him wanting to have her.....

So WangSO will b e totally busy huh.

He will be a prince at the palace for a moment, then goes arround the city as a commoner, and at night he will be an assasin training his warriors or killing the nobles like his father instructed him to. Yeowon will sure be lonely in the palace while WS will def meet SY outside with her helping him as well.

From the preview, i think that Ryu Seung Soo character will be quite a useless king with no backbone. He will be the one easily manipulated by wangsikreyom.

This drama is giving me different vibes from the typical saeguk, even from the fictional The Moon that Braces the Sun...but i'm totally loving the new way of how the scenes are shot, the costumes are totally beautiful with gorgeous accessories.

I love how detailed it is with Shinyool always have butterfly element in her outits.

Thr palace looks different from the usual one as well.

@cutestrobery, The prince wife don;t live in the palace the only wife beside the queen lives in the palace is the crown princess so the wife that he just married still should be living at home he don;t stay in the palace because only the crown prince can live there besides the King

Guest chajoowon

So WangSO will b e totally busy huh.

He will be a prince at the palace for a moment, then goes arround the city as a commoner, and at night he will be an assasin training his warriors or killing the nobles like his father instructed him to. Yeowon will sure be lonely in the palace while WS will def meet SY outside with her helping him as well.

From the preview, i think that Ryu Seung Soo character will be quite a useless king with no backbone. He will be the one easily manipulated by wangsikreyom.

This drama is giving me different vibes from the typical saeguk, even from the fictional The Moon that Braces the Sun...but i'm totally loving the new way of how the scenes are shot, the costumes are totally beautiful with gorgeous accessories.

I love how detailed it is with Shinyool always have butterfly element in her outits.

Thr palace looks different from the usual one as well.

I like the colors, the outfits look better than in other Gogryu dramas. I like the vibe of this drama so far it has changed seemlessly from epic romance, vivid action to grim politics at court.

Like watching a hero saeguk action like Return of Iljimae but mixed with romance ala Princess Man,fantasy king story ala Legend.

Guest chajoowon

that's what will create the conflict for the love story to develop i guess

I know and it sucks for Shinyool but I'm looking forward to that painful angst. That is good for the love story. I can't wait for the ep she sees truth and is shocked by it.

Guest madaraa5

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 25.6100006103516px; line-height: 1.21em;"‘Shine or Go Crazy’ Reveals Its OST Dream Teambnt newsbnt news – Wed, Jan 21, 2015 4:06 PM SGT

• sfqhrjzyos34vh4rz7xvyqqiruc2jsm3.jpg
    [by Sora Ghim] Airing its first episode on January 19, new Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Shine or Go Crazy’ is garnering interest for its soundtrack.

Releasing its first track at noon on January 19, Ailee sang the main theme song. Becoming a hot issue even before the drama aired, this song skyrocketed on the search rankings. Made by indie band Rocoberry, this band produced songs for hit dramas ‘It’s Okay, It’s Love’ and ‘Pinocchio.’

In addition, Sim Entertainment, which houses actors Kim Yoon Seok, Uhm Jung Hwa, Uhm Tae Woong, Yoo Hae Jjin, Kim Sang Ho, Joo Won, and Lim Ji Yeon, has decided to join the producing of the OST for this drama. This is a first for the management, making it even more significant.

Meanwhile, viewers anticipate ‘Shine or Go Crazy’ as Oh Yeon Seo and Jang Hyuk show great chemistry for a period romantic comedy drama. (photo by Sim Entertainment)

For more bntnews.co.uk

ep 3 preview tramslation (by Janghyuk_no.1):

Wang Sik Ryeom: "they came back, the men who became King Taejo's sword are chasing after us,a powerful family"
JeongJeong(Ryu Seung Soo):" Father's secret warriors ?"
Wang So: " There must be a ruler behind. I have to find out the wire puller"
Shinyool: "What goods do you want?"
Yeo Won:" I want people"
Shinyool: "i have nothing to sell. Especially i don't sell people"
Shinyool: "You have a master? who bought you?"

So my guess is Shinyool will be an undercover after hearing about human slavery same goes to WS. She will def see him there and work together to helpthe pople.

Guest sullifish

cant wait for ep 3 tomorrow...at last wangso and shinyoo meet each other after 5 years.. i think it will be the cliffhanger for ep 3....

4oalC.jpg

cr to jh dc

The Storyline from MBC, it's difficult so i just translate what  i can understandshine138_zps951315b1.jpg

Carrying a brilliant name Goryeo Prince,Wangso
Having a pair of eyes and wisdom that can understand the world ,the only woman of Balhae, ShinyoolThe myth of a cursed prince fateful destiny of meeting  a princess who will become the light of his country but she is a princess who has to face death
The crazy or  shining love story between themGwangJeong is a leader who manages to change the worldFor those changes which took a long time,to keep his promises, to make the changes happen, he used a powerful methodSo he was said to be a "Crazy Emperor"
Nonetheless he is the most brilliant king among othersTo keep his citizens feel safe, he gave his utmost effortsFor the sake of the poor, slaves, and lower people who receive injustices . He created the law for slaves(?)
Before he became a king ,  becoming GwangJeong, he lived miserably under the cursed prophecy, WangSo.
How to over come this curse  and transform into this brilliant king.Facing a lot of hardships, he encountered various friends and enemies who turn him into a really wise personThis is all for all his loved ones, and the one who loves him...the only one woman...ShinYool. The romantic story will then begin..........

I'm super excited for the love story and angst btw the otp.

It 's gonna be heart-wrenching and touching.

I bet it will be meeting shinyul and mistaken her as a guy-bickering-finding out she is a woman and the butterfly pendant-love story -finding out he is a prince,etc

haymochi said: Wow there're actually a lot of history, i've only watched saeguk during Joseon era so i never know about this goryeo. 
I wonder if WS will take SY into the palace because they actually are married.  I watched Dongyi and spending the night with the king is a big deal and even more WS-SY are actually married. 

People are praising at how the pd uses the helicam and CG , but they are complaining about the dark scene which sometimes are a bit too dark.

But isn't it a big deal in saeguk drama if they get married official or not?

I know i shouldn't judge too fast but Honey Lee's acting after watching 2 eps is a bit underwhelming for me.

I know that she has to be a cold woman but her tone and her expression is like so stiff always :(

Maybe she will change my mind later on. No words for her beauty though,

Guest chajoowon

It must be real marriage in thier culture, times since they had the cermony before thier God's. Maybe its not legal because they didn't consumate the marriage that nigh?

Fake or real marriage Shinyool better keep it a secret because of his royal status it might kill her.