[Drama 2014/2015] Lady of the Storm 폭풍의 여자

NewKDramaAddict

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll leave everyone to their yeobo!!
:))

But one thing for sure, I hope someone, even a hidden benefactor helps JI after she gets from jail. Actually, I'm hoping it is JT. He knows there are things going on. Others think he is evil but truthfully, I haven't seen him do anything. Wait, his father takes the company, he was a kid then. Not sure he would have known what is going on. I haven't seen him unfairly use people like HS has in his quest. JT knows stuff is going on but he is clueless. He tolerates his 1/2 sister, suspicious of HS. He hasn't done anything untoward to HW. So I call him borderline; he could go both ways. (But I do want JI to go to jail though, the naivete needs to stop!)

Ok @Triton823 Work your magic give us our HWS in a Santa Clause suit since MBC isn't giving us no love this Christmas

@valsava" No my yeobo don't need anything on when I see him, because we won't be talking anyways but will be getting down to the nitty gritty and yes I'm being naughty for this Christmas ;;)

if JT help JI,that means HS has won,both brothers will lose,ji will go ahead and marry JT,and HW will be left heart broken,when he has done no wrong,this is fault of the writer this is the way the writer want to push JI to JT, what else why JI has to give the phone to HW,she has not truly accepted him,so if she trust him enough to give him the phone so she trust him enough to know he is not the type that can betrayed her.JT can't do anything to help JI because his company is already on the line investigation for them selling fake pints,if he has to help JI,he has to bring someone who is selling the fake pints,if he says is HB and her mother they will ask for evident,so if he got no evident he is stuck,and HS will be following him closely to know what he is doing and prevent it too.the better chance of JI getting out is HW.Because he has something that his brother want.

If I were JI I will ask him first what happen,whatever he says to me I will believe him,simply ask him to get her out of this place,he will do it,because he is determine to be with JI,he wouldn't let his brother to ruin his future,to me HS is not smart, if he is smart he would have divorces HB a long time ago,with his plan HB is no help to him,the only person that is helpful to him is his brother so if he hurt him he know his chances in getting the company back is gone.Let HW go after the prosecutor,he will JI out.

then again no matter who give the video to the dirty prosecutor,JI will still go to jail.only that HS trick his own brother to punish innocent woman. JMY  also has to be blame by all this,if he had said no to HB  desire and resign his job,JI will not be suffering,his gold digging with his family is what will bring  fall down fall  him.

HW is caught in the middle of all this nonscese,HB is his brother wife he knows HB and her mother is selling fake paints to the buyers,he wanted his brother to make this case go away by saving the two women from going to jail,the poor man believed his brother when HS told him that he loves his wife too much to divorce her,any  considerate good person will do what HW did,despite HB been evil person, he will also consider his brother's feelings that is why he went to his brother to solve this problem,he is a brillant man,he will ask the prosecutor what happen to the video,if he denails it,then he will know what next to do,if I where him will back his brother, what else could be done,HW still look at his brother as good and rightous person,who have a big heart,he showed him the video HS asked his brother give the prosecutor the video,so going back to brother still ask him for help will be better ideal because his brother knows the truth,if he does nothing about,he will then know his brother was never sincere to him from the beginning,this will be a turning point for him to doubt his brother sincerity from there on.still hope the writer will use this opportunity to bring JI and HW together,also JI will  see how sincere HW is to her because he too, have also gone to a few days of jail for her.

joyblack4 said: then again no matter who give the video to the dirty prosecutor,JI will still go to jail.only that HS trick his own brother to punish innocent woman. JMY  also has to be blame by all this,if he had said no to HB  desire and resign his job,JI will not be suffering,his gold digging with his family is what will bring  fall down fall  him.

HW is caught in the middle of all this nonscese,HB is his brother wife he knows HB and her mother is selling fake paints to the buyers,he wanted his brother to make this case go away by saving the two women from going to jail,the poor man believed his brother when HS told him that he loves his wife too much to divorce her,any  considerate good person will do what HW did,despite HB been evil person, he will also consider his brother's feelings that is why he went to his brother to solve this problem,he is a brillant man,he will ask the prosecutor what happen to the video,if he denails it,then he will know what next to do,if I where him will back his brother, what else could be done,HW still look at his brother as good and rightous person,who have a big heart,he showed him the video HS asked his brother give the prosecutor the video,so going back to brother still ask him for help will be better ideal because his brother knows the truth,if he does nothing about,he will then know his brother was never sincere to him from the beginning,this will be a turning point for him to doubt his brother sincerity from there on.still hope the writer will use this opportunity to bring JI and HW together,also JI will  see how sincere HW is to her because he too, have also gone to a few days of jail for her.

NewKDramaAddict said: joyblack4 said: then again no matter who give the video to the dirty prosecutor,JI will still go to jail.only that HS trick his own brother to punish innocent woman. JMY  also has to be blame by all this,if he had said no to HB  desire and resign his job,JI will not be suffering,his gold digging with his family is what will bring  fall down fall  him.

After long and hard search...Lil Woody is still the best period...but this one is definitely a hoot....@suchadiva42...@valsava...from me to you guys! I want to personally wish each of you a very Merry Merry Christmas. It has been a great year with each of you getting to know you and getting ticked off at our dramas. Merry Christmas to each of you.

So below is my present to you crazy ladies. Enjoy! :)

hws-santa.jpg

@suchadiva, @valsava, @tinatrix, @LdyGmerm, @Triton, @zaabu @SarahMauric,
Merry Christmas to you all. It's been a pleasure watching dramas and being in the threads with you guys. Peace and Love to you this Holiday Season.
@NewDramaA, @joyblack, @prettystone
To my new friends in this thread Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

OMG! OMG!

She betrays her SIL to be a mistress. Unbelievable, I hope none of these people get forgiven in the end. If they do this is a dumb DRAMA. There is no way they can be forgiven No way! No way!

How can these people be forgiven ?

JYM's sister is a richard simmons, richard simmons , richard simmons. I will hate her til the end and she deserves all the bad **** happening to her .

This will be me when she is miserable

=)) =)) =)) =))

Sarah Maurice-Laplanche said: OMG! OMG! She betrays her SIL to be a mistress. Unbelievable, I hope none of these people get forgiven in the end. If they do this is a dumb DRAMA. There is no way they can be forgiven No way! No way! How can these people be forgiven ? JYM's sister is a richard simmons, richard simmons , richard simmons. I will hate her til the end and she deserves all the bad **** happening to her . This will be me when she is miserable =)) =)) =)) =))

Sarah Maurice-Laplanche said: OMG! OMG! She betrays her SIL to be a mistress. Unbelievable, I hope none of these people get forgiven in the end. If they do this is a dumb DRAMA. There is no way they can be forgiven No way! No way! How can these people be forgiven ? JYM's sister is a richard simmons, richard simmons , richard simmons. I will hate her til the end and she deserves all the bad **** happening to her . This will be me when she is miserable =)) =)) =)) =))

@NewKDramaAddict‌

I was so shocked when i saw that. Guess what!! Something else happened that is so juicy but can't say because I don want to spoils it for everyone else. So watch it because it was so sad and this was me when I watched it. X( X( X( X(

the truth is that Korean writers alway try to portary police in Korean as the worse police in the world.Sometime this writer should create their own would,a better world  of good detective in their drama for the viewing pressures,try to solve problems as they arise,not pile them up for nothing.when the truth is staring at their face they ignore it,prosecutors don't even have any case against JI, the buyers can identify who is selling the fake paint to them,where the money goes,when did this fake paint started selling,it started before JI was employee,so there is nothing against JI expect to wait for a good lawyer to clear her name,in Korean, they don't have police,I thought the police is the one who investigate and bring the report to the prosecutor while is it that the prosecutor has become the judge and every thing. HW should not look distress stand up and hire a good lawyer for JI,and clear her name ,hope she doesn't sign anything yet that will cause her,her freedom,the only thing  the dirty prosecutor have is JYM sister on tape saying JI was the one selling the paint,that can be knock out in the court because she has nothing to back up her claim , HW is looking like a helpless person,get up and do something to back up your worlds of loving that woman.and show your brother you have a better brain.

Archived