[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

20150609114319774.jpg

20150619224616_zVCXG.thumb.700_0.jpeg

20150621185852_HP8fx.thumb.224_0.jpeg20150620105757_xQREk.thumb.224_0.jpeg credit duitang.com

OMG i'm so into the ending song by Wallace & Li Ying and still keep singing right now LOL..too much than I record it lollllllll

June 23 is coming for episode 09 everyone :)

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 2

Re-reading the book. What have you done to me, show? I think I'll be so confused by the changed plots more than ever at the end of it. Lol.

LOL which version did you read? Are you become also addict to the show and can't stop thinking about it? 2.gif

@seirranime Thank for the info :) 

Tomorrow is out episode 09 yay! finally 8.gif

until then here more Hua Qian Gu promational for the game 

credit: C-drama channel YT

CR: ZlyH's Zanilia Zhao Triệu Lệ Dĩnh VNFC YT channel  I did love this MV and another version.

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 1

@livEvil : hm in your own analyse, do you think we will have a happy ending or sad ending? In the last version/edition isn't the one with the most stupid ending ever? About the character Zi Hua, do you think Wallace was perform well? Some comment on YT said that Wallace isn't like Zi Hua at all and Li Ying wasn't beautiful like suppose to be Qian Gu. The costume isn't so beautiful than some cosplay of Hua Qian Gu. The story wasn't like the book and Zi Hua was suppose to be more coldler than Wallace acting. 

it's a drama version, sure isn't like the book version, why they have so much complaint =.=;; it's a drama come on. LOL 

I'm on 5.gif  for the next episode but right now i'm kinda 7.gif and going to 3.gif see you all later  :) we are in page 5 now let's keep going.

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 2

@livEvil : hm in your own analyse, do you think we will have a happy ending or sad ending? In the last version/edition isn't the one with the most stupid ending ever? About the character Zi Hua, do you think Wallace was perform well? Some comment on YT said that Wallace isn't like Zi Hua at all and Li Ying wasn't beautiful like suppose to be Qian Gu. The costume isn't so beautiful than some cosplay of Hua Qian Gu. The story wasn't like the book and Zi Hua was suppose to be more coldler than Wallace acting. 

it's a drama version, sure isn't like the book version, why they have so much complaint =.=;; it's a drama come on. LOL 

I'm on 5.gif  for the next episode but right now i'm kinda 7.gif and going to 3.gif see you all later  :) we are in page 5 now let's keep going.

@miaka fy love all these discussions. But yes I agree with you, it's a drama, a china-production one at that, so why so much complaints.  A 仙侠 (what do you call it in English? Epic fantasy martial arts?) scenery is so difficult to depict visually as there is no way anywhere in the real world looks exactly like what is stated in the books, let alone a person!

Accordingly to what I know, Guo Guo (the author) has implied many times, she wants a happy ending. Not sure if she is involved in the drama production, but I can only think of happy ending for this series, as the mood is certainly not a gloomy one (thus far).

The latest epilogues in the newest books are actually an extension of what happened in between the ultimate war, so I wouldn't say they are actual endings. The only proper ending was in the Taiwan version where HQG recovered her senses and lived with BZH and gang forever. If I haven't recall wrongly. Ah, so many endings, so confusing. I was also annoyed with the numerous diversions from the books because somehow it destroys that growing relationship of BZH & HQG. But oh well. We just have to be more open to changes.

As for the actors, honestly Wallace is a tad too old to be considered a pretty boy, but nevertheless he was once awarded that title in his peak, so if considering the circumstances of character BZH (a thousands-year-old immortal), Wallace is rather suitable. He is wooden yet there are subtle hints of emotions in his acting. If anything, the fault lies in direction of the production. Actors act according to directors & producers. If they allow the actor to act in such a way (that audience find uncomfortable) and they pass it, what does that say of them? If Wallace act anymore colder, people will just say his acting is too wooden. Remember Kim Soo Hyun in You Came from the Star? He was supposed to be a jaded and cold alien, but so many critics actually said he was wooden in his acting. Hah!

HQG is supposed to be cute, not beautiful. She only became beautiful when she upgraded into the demon-god. Evebn that beauty was actually a cover-up for her disfigured face. I could think of less pretty actress immediately, so Li Ying is definitely more than okay for me. SHE IS CUTE! And as far as the teasers go, she is rather beautiful in her demon-god suit up.

Anyway, beauty is different in the eyes of the beholder. What we think are pretty, others will reject and debunk. And it goes on and on. So, don't be too bothered by these complaints.

I would like to hear your views too :)

Edited by livEvil
  • Like 4

Im curious about the last scene in the MV of closing theme of Journey of Flower sang by Wallace and Li Ying where Bai Zi Hua is hugging the asleep Qian Gu in red. Sorry I cant find a pic of it. Could that be the ending?

Anyway, I feel (hope) that it is going to be a happy ending. To me, as long as the leads are together even if they both die in the end as long as they die together, it is a happy ending. I much prefer that rather than the one lives while the other dies. It's sadder like that. But of course the best happy ending in all stories is that they both live happily ever after.

About Wallace playing Bai Zi Hua, I dont think I will ever like Zi Hua more than the other males in the story if he's not played by Wallace LOL

WHAT!? Li Ying is NOT beautiful as Qian Gu!? :o  I honestly think that she's the most suitable Qian Gu although I dont know other Chinese beauties other than Li Ying, Crystal Liu, Liu Shi Shi , Chen Qiao En and Jiang Xin.

I actually like the changes in the drama so Im not bothered by it. Im enjoying it.

So excited for tonight's episodes!

• Like 2

Just a friendly reminder, please use the spoiler tags for all spoilers of the novel and drama.  We don't want to ruin it for the others :)

here are the spoiler tags for reference: (take out the yellow spaces when you use them though)

[ spoiler] enter your spoiler here [ /spoiler]

Edited by sugarplum892
  • Like 2

I especially made an account just to rave about how good this drama is!!!!! dying because uploads are so slow ((please 10 episodes a week and 300 episodes in total that would be a DREAM :wub:))

but sadly that's not the case and waiting is just tortuous :sweatingbullets: wanted to read the book but sadly my Chinese skills aren't at that level yet and I can't seem to find completed translations so if anyone knows please be my 恩人!((lifesaver))

can anyone recommend other dramas of this style ?? Normally the only dramas I watch are Taiwanese and I hated all the old fashion men with long hair dramas but this has actually changed my life

seriously into this fantasy drama - wuxie ?? not sure what it's called, supernatural of sorts I guess so if anyone can recommend me the most popular I will love you 5eva - have to have something to watch while I wait for my BZH :phew:

• Like 3

I especially made an account just to rave about how good this drama is!!!!! dying because uploads are so slow ((please 10 episodes a week and 300 episodes in total that would be a DREAM :wub:))

but sadly that's not the case and waiting is just tortuous :sweatingbullets: wanted to read the book but sadly my Chinese skills aren't at that level yet and I can't seem to find completed translations so if anyone knows please be my 恩人!((lifesaver))

can anyone recommend other dramas of this style ?? Normally the only dramas I watch are Taiwanese and I hated all the old fashion men with long hair dramas but this has actually changed my life

seriously into this fantasy drama - wuxie ?? not sure what it's called, supernatural of sorts I guess so if anyone can recommend me the most popular I will love you 5eva - have to have something to watch while I wait for my BZH :phew:

Oh man, the problem is that chinese dramas especially wuxia are like barely subbed. It's devastating. Though dramas set during that time period or have kind of the same feels as this one would be:

The Little Fairy (2006)

Hu Ge & Ariel are just amazing together!

The_Little_Fairy.jpg

Legend of the Condor Heroes (2008)

535967959151405660_b500ea1e_c2x.jpg

Prince of Lan Ling (2013)

402644383279878378_7dcda02f_c2x.jpg

Sound of the Desert (2014)

This kind of doesn't have the same feels as The Journey of Flower. But he has Hu Ge (his a babe) and Eddie Peng and Liu Shi Shi. Those are good enough reason to watch it LOL

M4PxP7z4_6e25c4_c2x.jpg

I'm waiting for my episode 8 and 9 to get subbed on Viki but it's okay I can wait LOL! I just want a damn HEA for BZH and HQG, and since as people already stated before there's so many different epilogues I have no idea which one the drama is going to take!

• Like 2

Guest evori

Just say the new episode and yay! They're finally master and disciple!! 

At the end of ep 10, you see BZH putting Qian Gu's bell on her belt, and she darted her eyes away from him. It looks like Qian Gu is finally starting to fall in love with him. <3

Also, about the casting, I think that Wallace was the best choice that the producer made. Wallace is beautiful enough to fit the role of the cold, stoic BZH. I can not think of any other Chinese Actor who could fit the role as well as Wallace. Also Zhao Li Ying would be my first choice as Qian Gu. In my opinion, she plays a very convincing innocent, naive girl. I also think that she definitely have the cute, childish look for the character Qian Gu. 

@miaka fy I love that last picture of BZH and Qian Gu hugging! They look good together. ;) Except BZH look too uptight. He's not even hugging her, and just allowing her to hug him! He needs to loosen up a bit. 

Edited by evori

Wallace and ZLY are the best actor/actress combo I can think of for these two characters. Wallace has the cold rebuffed attitude going in nearly all his dramas and ZLY is just too cute for words. Especially coming off SSCtE.

I've been waiting all week for the new episodes and read the appropriate chapters in preparation. 

Kinda sad they didn't include Shao Feng giving her his internal energy or the voice over sections for it. They even excluded the epic fight scene between Ni Man Tian and Qian Gu...they cut out soooo much from the book :tears:

They even removed the part where she gets pierced by Ni Man Tian's sword...I was looking forward to all that bloodshed but nope. As a result, we don't get to see all the guys get antsy about Qian Gu's injuries *criestearsofsadness*.

I'm just glad that it looks like the hair combing scene is coming up (ie. the one shown in the ending(?) sequence). I wonder how they'll go about including that. Next two eps (I watch the long version) should be interesting xD

As for endings....isn't there only one ending? With a lot of epilogues? I haven't actually read the original Chinese because I'm not a native speaker...so I only have access to the translated works :tears:

Edited by IMOmusings
  • Like 2

@miaka fy I read the Taiwan version (2010) years ago, then currently reading the latest China version (2014) which I bought last year.

Why did she have to do so many epilogues... haha.

I am so glad there are a lot of different epilogues because now I don't know how it will end and will focus only on the story..... and can safely not worry or be stressed out about the ending ....^_^

sorry it's been so long since I posted but the Chinese channel on youtube made the video unwatchable in my country and today they just made it watchable again..   :w00t: I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing because my index finger likes to get stuck on the rewind button.  :sweatingbullets: As a result I had to go through journey over flower withdrawal so that I could actually get some sleep.:( Only to realize that it was futile because I saw episode 9 and the finger sprung into action again when  SQM whom she calls jeje was healing her wounds from the sword battle with Ni Man Tian ***absolutely love that scene he showed her so much compassion holding her in his arms.  She really needs that after all she's been through:P****   and then of course I couldn't stop myself from squealing on episode 10 when every one was wanting HQG to be their disciple and BZH air lifted her up and floated her to him****Honestly I thought I was gonna DIE.:w00t:.**  It was like he was  indicating to everyone  HANDS OFF SHE'S MINE I choose her, and letting everyone one know it in the process:wub: I love how he always has a plan and never lets anyone know.  Like SQM says " BZH sees so far"  So as to say everything he does such as being cold, refusing to help with her wounds... All his actions have a deeper meaning which you will only know/realize when the end result is revealed.  I love how he secretly protects her...Like when she mentioned lord strange decay he then knew why she was there, and he went to confront  lord strange decay and told him he knew that he sent her to his side, and that weather he kills him now or in the future doesn't matter but that he was their disciple now and  to leave her alone **  I was like in awe because the protective beast BZH has made an appearance and displayed his affection in an underhanded way**:wub: Now that she is officially his disciple I'm waiting for the secret jealousy as we know he can't show his emotions in public...  I hope they show a lot of happy scenes to make up for the heart wrenching ones seen in the preview,..... BUT I WOULD OF LOVED TO OF SEEN BZH CARRY HQG TO HER NEW HOME AFTER SHE COLLAPSED IN TODAY'S EPISODE that scene would of been priceless,... but then again my finger would of been stuck on that rewind button and I would needed to see a doctor.. But now that she is in his house training I have 5 words to say BRING ON THE LOVE ACTION!!!!:wub::wub:

speaking of which .. Does anyone know why HQG collapsed?  and does anyone know who the actor is that looks after tang bo/ the caterpillar ? I've seen him in other dramas but I can't remember which 

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 2

Guest evori

0065vpVejw1et5a5dvfwfj31111jkn72-XL.jpg

Found this still from the drama..OMO look at BZH's eyes..:wub::w00t:aha He looks like he's about to murder someone. Its kinda ironic how he would never let anyone hurt her, but allow himself to hurt her in their stead. His so call 'protection' because he rather punish her and himself, then let other people know her real identity and kill her instead. 

005z7IA6gw1et4jd0el94j30qe0euaec-M.jpg

This is another still. Judging from this picture, I think we can guess where the newly master and disciple will travel to. They probably will meet BZH's old friends along the way. Hope BZH's friend stop bugging him about loving Zi Xun back. :P

Edited by evori

@miaka fy love all these discussions. But yes I agree with you, it's a drama, a china-production one at that, so why so much complaints.  A 仙侠 (what do you call it in English? Epic fantasy martial arts?) scenery is so difficult to depict visually as there is no way anywhere in the real world looks exactly like what is stated in the books, let alone a person!

Accordingly to what I know, Guo Guo (the author) has implied many times, she wants a happy ending. Not sure if she is involved in the drama production, but I can only think of happy ending for this series, as the mood is certainly not a gloomy one (thus far).

The latest epilogues in the newest books are actually an extension of what happened in between the ultimate war, so I wouldn't say they are actual endings. The only proper ending was in the Taiwan version where HQG recovered her senses and lived with BZH and gang forever. If I haven't recall wrongly. Ah, so many endings, so confusing. I was also annoyed with the numerous diversions from the books because somehow it destroys that growing relationship of BZH & HQG. But oh well. We just have to be more open to changes.

As for the actors, honestly Wallace is a tad too old to be considered a pretty boy, but nevertheless he was once awarded that title in his peak, so if considering the circumstances of character BZH (a thousands-year-old immortal), Wallace is rather suitable. He is wooden yet there are subtle hints of emotions in his acting. If anything, the fault lies in direction of the production. Actors act according to directors & producers. If they allow the actor to act in such a way (that audience find uncomfortable) and they pass it, what does that say of them? If Wallace act anymore colder, people will just say his acting is too wooden. Remember Kim Soo Hyun in You Came from the Star? He was supposed to be a jaded and cold alien, but so many critics actually said he was wooden in his acting. Hah!

HQG is supposed to be cute, not beautiful. She only became beautiful when she upgraded into the demon-god. Evebn that beauty was actually a cover-up for her disfigured face. I could think of less pretty actress immediately, so Li Ying is definitely more than okay for me. SHE IS CUTE! And as far as the teasers go, she is rather beautiful in her demon-god suit up.

Anyway, beauty is different in the eyes of the beholder. What we think are pretty, others will reject and debunk. And it goes on and on. So, don't be too bothered by these complaints.

I would like to hear your views too :)

Just came back home so I didn't dw or check any episode yet ^^;; 

Still I did love a lot your post so I will tell you my views and let's try to analyse and have discussion about it :). In China, the opinion are really different from our view (US, Canada, France, Italia....etc..views). I didn't read the book and won't able to read it (my chinese is limited and also don't have a time =.=;; ) but I do read some spoils from chinese weibo and other sites. Also I never heard about Hua Qian Gu novel until probably 7 month ago. I was captivate by the beautiful teaser we got and also because it's was inside Canne Festival. I was so proud that asian serie got so much recognition and also it's a  仙侠  fantasy wuxia rpg serie. Isn't really easy to have some recognition when you are in ''Europe sense festival''. So after that it's start my research about Hua Qian Gu serie. First at all, I never thought Hua Qian Gu drama got so much ''RPG style'' serie. Isn't at all like in novel but I was enchanted by how the filming and all place they choose to filming. I do find Wallace smexy (I'm Wallace fangirl ^^ ) but maybe I thought Zi Hua was suppose to be more feminin or androgyne. Something like irreel immortal, He is the most strongest in all realms and less beautiful a bit to Qian Bo. Wallace did loss a lot pound to get more feminin. Zi Hua isn't suppose to be ''Handsome'' but also ''have flair and intelligent''. We will see how Wallace will act. For emotion, you right. If Wallace was to cold, the viewiers will find him rigid. Seriously Wallace do well for Zi Hua only one exception...maybe if he more younger a bit it's will better :) that my true opinion and from Wallace fan. Li Ying be Qian Gu. Qian Gu was suppose to meet Zi Hua when she got hm 12 year old or 10? I thought maybe we got some ''scene'' when she meet Zi Hua or Dong Fang.when she was more younger. The difference from the novel/book it's the timeline. Maybe if we got more information from Mo Bing/Zi Hua meeting with Qian Gu. The first meeting was so fast. 

I think I heard the author was involved in the game version and the drama. I hope isn't only a rumor. But in my own analyse we will have a happy ending. Because they won't take the edition 2010 to make into the drama. It's probably everything from the teaser. In the teaser, they record all dramatic scene inside Hua Qian Gu novel. Isn't like Painted Skin ? We got all sad scene and angst part. We would cry and wanna see it more because we want to know how they going end it. The interaction between each characters, how they will behave, how they will change, how they will evolve each other, make us to become drag to the story. Pretty intelligent to do something like that, now we be crazy about Hua Qian Gu LOL

Li Ying is perfect for Hua Qin Gu :) in same time how can she look like a child when she already 28 year old. hm well I can't said nothing I'm also look more younger for my age =.= asian gene and I'm older than her awawaaa...She perform well for a 16 year old girl. Her acting wasn't too much and be perfectly cute little Qian Gu. She was suppose to be sexy, beautiful and use a lot charm to masculine people later ^^ OMG I can't wait no joking how she would do to Zi Hua later LOLLLLL anyway, they subject will be discussion later in spoiler quote ok hehe 

Qian Bo, seriously...I find him hm...TOO much makeup that I feel weird. I love Qian Bo character but in the drama something feel like wrong or i'm only the one who thinking about it. Anyway Dong Fang actor is excellent omg. Seriously his acting was superb and do find him so fun to watch. He got a lot chemistry with Li Ying  If i wasn't shipping for the main couple OTP Qian Gu x Zi Hua ...I will ship for Dong Fang x Qian Gu omg sorry to said that Wallace LOL.Because of that, it's weird but if Qian Gu can divide into two or twin...I will hope she end with Dong Fang one part of her LOL

I hope Tang Bao will

change her form soon into human awawawaaaaa another lovely couple coming 

:wub:

The costume I find ok. Sure isn't so beautiful like in cosplay version or something in ''Emperor serie'' but it's zen and pure. White on asian people are perfect and I LOVE white color :) it's the purest color for immortals people

I will give 8/10 for Hua Qian Gu (FOR NOW ONLY because it's will become 10 later LOL) and isn't because I have something against it hehe. For all episode the most annoying thing I got from Hua Qian Gu is GOD HOW many version I need to dw and can I get a real UNCUT version soon. See isn't against the serie but something else LOL

anyway awawawaaaaa I need to prepare party for tomorrow but I will try to reply everyone before to go sleep 1.gif and also OMG i need to watch euhhh no before I NEED to dw it, never watch from streaming before I have my episode in my HD 2.gif

• Like 1

AHH you just reminded me  that after watching episode 10 to today ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT WAS ....

OH MY GOD!!:phew::w00t:  I have got to have BZH house and the view for myself!!!  I know that waterfall was real... I gotta go to china .!! and give me her room and give me his house ..I've gotta have it  .. just one night there and I will be in heaven :wub::D

• Like 1

Im curious about the last scene in the MV of closing theme of Journey of Flower sang by Wallace and Li Ying where Bai Zi Hua is hugging the asleep Qian Gu in red. Sorry I cant find a pic of it. Could that be the ending?

Anyway, I feel (hope) that it is going to be a happy ending. To me, as long as the leads are together even if they both die in the end as long as they die together, it is a happy ending. I much prefer that rather than the one lives while the other dies. It's sadder like that. But of course the best happy ending in all stories is that they both live happily ever after.

About Wallace playing Bai Zi Hua, I dont think I will ever like Zi Hua more than the other males in the story if he's not played by Wallace LOL

WHAT!? Li Ying is NOT beautiful as Qian Gu!? :o  I honestly think that she's the most suitable Qian Gu although I dont know other Chinese beauties other than Li Ying, Crystal Liu, Liu Shi Shi , Chen Qiao En and Jiang Xin.

I actually like the changes in the drama so Im not bothered by it. Im enjoying it.

The last scene from the MV when Qian Qu provoke Zi Hua to kill her and finally he did what she ask. But I think they make more angst and more sentimental version. So that why I think Zi Hua will kiss her to help her or last kiss...bloody kiss :tears::tears: BUT isn't the ending and I hope it's will continue with Qian Gu reincarnation and Zi Hua waiting her....omg it's seem to be from ''Dragon Love'' TVB serie like that awwawaawaaaa....

anyway it's a spoiler so don't read it if you want :)

I do love Wallace playing Zi Hua but in a same time OMG Dong Fang also rock LOL Anyway Bi Hua is still my favorite one :) Li Ying some viewers find her too old and not so beautiful that suppose to be Qian Gu. I find Li Ying lovable, cute :wub: but not ''beautiful''.  I think I never find actress beautiful than my Noel Leung aka Vivian Leung well in period serie. Baby face until more than 40 year old can you imagine omg LOL. Tang Yan is beautiful in period or ancient serie because her face fit really well. In modern serie she is ok ^^. Liu Shi Shi not really fit in modern serie than ancient serie. I find her beautiful again in ancient serie. Joe Chen hm she change so much from Frog serie and 100% senorita (again with Wallace) find her beautiful...she beautiful yes..isn't her real beauty? (btw I LOVE her in Cruel Romance and her other serie like Swordman etc....nothing against her but she do some surgery hm...) Chinese Beauty ...take a look from all actress in 1980 like Barbara Yung, Idy Chan ...they are considere to be chinese beauty forever in chinese studio...different generation, different beauty. All actress now ar beautiful but it's depend the taste of the viewers.

My favorite actress when I was small noel leung 

jq48_2.jpgImg376387969.jpg

I completely understand you are exciting for the new episode 6.gif I'm also omg I hope I will watch it before 3am guys 

@carmolita: do you know you become seriously extreme hardcore fans LOL :wub::wub: and I completely understand too LOL

@chinkychinks 

Welcome in hardcore fans tread for Hua Qian Gu and hope you will stay with us :)

Recommendation fo something similar like Hua Qian Gu? They have a huge bunch hm. I was born in wuxia genre more than 30 years so if you want recommendation in wuxia ask me or everyone here :)

You want something like forbidden love or angst serie in wuxia time or ancient time? something related with god or species (human, god and demons? ) in all the 3 realms? (6 realms in hua qian gu serie hm..)

@evori 

It's so beautiful for the hugging picture but Zi Hua still seem icy idiot you should hug her back =.=;; LOL

ok I dw the episodes and will coming back later 2.gif and other Kdrama also in a same time hehe

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 2

The last 2 eps were quite good.  The "claiming disciples" scene was epic.  When old man matchmaker and worm lover disciple were fighting over flower, hottie sifu got all jealous and had to pull her to up him with his godly force from his fingernails or whatever that was.  Then he announced that in this life he only takes one disciple.  Oh, that was so satisfying.

Then at the end of ep 10 when flower was about to run off to find food, hottie sifu sucked up the bell she dropped then handed it to her, gently and warmly said "you dropped your bell.  Be more mindful next time."  I thought that was so sexy just because I was waiting for some warmth after staring at his pretending to be cold face for quite some time.  It was like a droplet of water in the desert.

The only reason why I watch this drama is because I like the main couple and now I ship them even more.  I don't care what kind of crappy drama it is, if they play a couple I'll watch it.

Edited by Shinobu
  • Like 3

:sweatingbullets:@livEvil : hm in your own analyse, do you think we will have a happy ending or sad ending? In the last version/edition isn't the one with the most stupid ending ever? About the character Zi Hua, do you think Wallace was perform well? Some comment on YT said that Wallace isn't like Zi Hua at all and Li Ying wasn't beautiful like suppose to be Qian Gu. The costume isn't so beautiful than some cosplay of Hua Qian Gu. The story wasn't like the book and Zi Hua was suppose to be more coldler than Wallace acting. 

Hidden Content

anyway it's a spoiler so don't read it if you want :)

I do love Wallace playing Zi Hua but in a same time OMG Dong Fang also rock LOL Anyway Bi Hua is still my favorite one :) Li Ying some viewers find her too old and not so beautiful that suppose to be Qian Gu. I find Li Ying lovable, cute :wub: but not ''beautiful''.  I think I never find actress beautiful than my Noel Leung aka Vivian Leung well in period serie. Baby face until more than 40 year old can you imagine omg LOL. Tang Yan is beautiful in period or ancient serie because her face fit really well. In modern serie she is ok ^^. Liu Shi Shi not really fit in modern serie than ancient serie. I find her beautiful again in ancient serie. Joe Chen hm she change so much from Frog serie and 100% senorita (again with Wallace) find her beautiful...she beautiful yes..isn't her real beauty? (btw I LOVE her in Cruel Romance and her other serie like Swordman etc....nothing against her but she do some surgery hm...) Chinese Beauty ...take a look from all actress in 1980 like Barbara Yung, Idy Chan ...they are considere to be chinese beauty forever in chinese studio...different generation, different beauty. All actress now ar beautiful but it's depend the taste of the viewers.

My favorite actress when I was small noel leung 

Hidden Content

I completely understand you are exciting for the new episode 6.gif I'm also omg I hope I will watch it before 3am guys 

@carmolita: do you know you become seriously extreme hardcore fans LOL :wub::wub: and I completely understand too LOL

@chinkychinks 

Welcome in hardcore fans tread for Hua Qian Gu and hope you will stay with us :)

Recommendation fo something similar like Hua Qian Gu? They have a huge bunch hm. I was born in wuxia genre more than 30 years so if you want recommendation in wuxia ask me or everyone here :)

You want something like forbidden love or angst serie in wuxia time or ancient time? something related with god or species (human, god and demons? ) in all the 3 realms? (6 realms in hua qian gu serie hm..)

@evori 

It's so beautiful for the hugging picture but Zi Hua still seem icy idiot you should hug her back =.=;; LOL

ok I dw the episodes and will coming back later 2.gif and other Kdrama also in a same time hehe

@miaka fy a drama related to all three species (esp love between gods and mortals EEKKK) I love forbidden romance !! there does seem to be a lot of wuxia dramas and I really don't know where to start bc some are too gory and some are too scary *sighs* :sweatingbullets:

loving wallace btw !! want it to speed up to the part where HQG becomes badass and when he'll start to show more feelings toward her openly hehehehhehehhehe 

Edited by chinkychinks_stv
  • Like 1