[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

@evori  I agree.. but  what I think it all comes down to is personality. :rolleyes: To me it seems that Xi Zun has always sort of forced herself on BZH and it seemed to be all about her and what she wants ... demanding his love.:angry: I've yet to see her ask him what he truly wants or show her sincere compassion toward him without bringing up the love issue.  QG has always done things for BZH and it's like he never experienced those types of things before.. Such as putting food in his bowl to eat ...worrying if he has eaten enough or even likes the way something taste.. which he has probably never had done before or at least he may not remember since he maybe more than a century old.  Even taking care of his surroundings, washing his clothes and her desire to fix his hair.  These sort of things he would have to ask a disciple to do but QG does these things for him without him having to ask because she cares and of her own free will and desire to see him comfortable and happy.  No doubt this has stirred up a new emotion in him, because someone is expressing their emotions to him through their actions without telling him directly like Xi Zun. 

A situation like that would be awkward which maybe why its hard for him to relate to Xi Zun ... I'm sure it must bother him every time he sees her because he knows how she feels and doesn't know why she does the things she do ~ whether it's friendship, desire, love or hope for a relationship and doesn't want to give her false hope where there is none ... so he shuns Xi Zun all together whenever possible

On the other hand with QG she sees the world through innocent eyes and only wants to see the good in everyone and protect people the way she has never been protected.   She is slowly  beginning to realize  that she has feelings for BZH she  has never told him how she feels. **I can only imagine how deep her feeling will be when she discovers that he is Mo ge ge^_^**  Although BZH currently  just sees her as his disciple , QG has never forced her emotions on him and keeps them to herself.  BUT her actions are stirring feelings in him which he doesn't know what to call them because he has cultivated himself to have none.  So to him the things she do as his disciple are normal   but the happiness she has while doing it is infectious to him.  I wouldn't be surprised if Jealousy becomes a strong emotion for him because he's been alone in the hall of emotionless for a long time and unintentionally took this girl as his disciple who made him smile for the first time in forever... :wub:Why would he want to share her with some one else.  In one preview even dong fang is going to ask BZH to give QG to him and says that he will forget  and stop everything because he loves her and wants to be with her  and BZH declines to release/give his disciple away to him**** as we know dong fang is the little boy whose father was killed in an earlier episode and he swore revenge on BZH/ I also think he is the lord of decay***

I wouldn't be surprised if BZH may start to hate QG in some small innocent way for causing him to feel emotions that didn't exist for him in the beginning.  As he is some what emotionally and mentally conflicted right now.  But  when you think about it  ever since he saved her long ago  it was inevitable that there fates would be crossed is this way. Because just like mo ge ge has never left her heart.  I think she has always consumed his thoughts in some way.

In one of the preview scenes both BZH and QG are both sitting on a bed together in red I've also seen that same image in a drawn picture  in the novel summary.  Does anyone know if that is a scene after they get married??:rolleyes:

• Like 4

Guest evori

@carmolita I agree with you about Xi Zun. She expect things from BZH and wants things her way without really caring about what BZH would really want. She wishes him to be unhappy for the rest of his life because she doesn't want him to be with anybody else. It shows that she doesn't have his best interest at heart. She wants to kill Qian Gu to stop BZH's calamity, even though she knows how much BZH dotes on Qian Gu and plan to not face his calamity that way. The reason for her own downfall was her own fault. It was her own greed and actions that led to it but she blame BZH for not loving her. I guess this is the difference in Qian Gu's love and Xi Zun's.

The reason why BZH was so interested in Qian Gu in the first place was because of her pure intention. She has no desire but to live a peaceful life with the one that she love which sets her apart from everyone else in the story because they all have their own selfish desire and ambition. I think this causes BZH to admire Qian Gu because she is innocent compare to everyone else who is corrupted by greed, revenge, and want. Later on in the novel when Qian Gu turns badass is understandable. She becomes more selfish because the world was forcing her. She only wanted simple things, but because of her 'fate' people denied her of it. They hurt her, torture her, and basically kill everyone that she love in the name of 'world peace'. 

In one of the epilogue, after BZH have asked Qian Gu to marry him, they both returned to Mt. Chang Liu to govern over the six realms and wed. This is ironic because couldn't they had just done that without all the killing and Qian Gu dying?! The death and suffering could have been avoided if people weren't so dang greedy and jealous of Qian Gu. Also if only BZH had learn his lesson earlier to admit his love for Qian Gu and stop being a nut head then they could have been together. Not that I mind though because I like the angst and tragic theme of the book. 

*Fun book fact* In the same epilogue that I mention above, there was a description that I thought was quite funny. After BZH went mad, he fled Chang Liu to go look for Qian Gu. Where ever he went nobody wanted to encounter him because he was mad, and because he is crazy powerful especially now that he can not die. BZH stayed on his mountain alone, coming up with ideas to kill himself while everyone in the Chang Liu sect dare not go and seek out their old sect leader because they were all afraid of him. Imagine all the stories that were spread among Chang Liu disciple about their sect leader's very public break up LOL. Also just imagine all of their faces when their sect leader brought back his 'wife' . :D 

@carmolita ohhhhh which preview video and at what time? Only time I remember seeing HQG wearing read is when BZH is chained and when they're in the field/meadow.

I've always been wondering....why did HQG's blood react weirdly when placed on the life stone? BZH had to use his magic to make it react like everyone else's....how on earth did none of the characters comment on it?

• Like 3

@carmolita ohhhhh which preview video and at what time? Only time I remember seeing HQG wearing read is when BZH is chained and when they're in the field/meadow.

I've always been wondering....why did HQG's blood react weirdly when placed on the life stone? BZH had to use his magic to make it react like everyone else's....how on earth did none of the characters comment on it?

It's in the video that miaka fy  posted on page 9  , and it's at time 4:00  :rolleyes:

The reason why her blood acts weirdly is because she has the demon blood.  No one saw it because BZH quickly changed it by covering it with the sleeve of his robe  so that no one would find out who she was or try to investigate.  That is also why he won't let anyone see her life stone ..because it changed to the color of his life stone if anyone saw it they would find out that she is his calamity and he is suppose to kill her.  A couple of episodes ago one of the sect leaders (the evil one, think his name is mo yan..) asked BZH for her life stone so that he can investigate .. BZH told him that she was his disciple and he will do the investigating!  He is using his position to try to protect and save her, so even thou he is cold he sees far and tries to save everyone.  But I wonder if part of this is guilt because if he had of saved her father back then she may have had a better or different life:rolleyes:  But then again this is there fate and he knows that ...I'm sure he has already seen this much

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 3

Guest evori

@carmolita  the wedding scene you were asking about was very interesting. I haven't read all the parts of the novel so I do not know what it is about, but it makes me wonder if BZH have been sneaking up on Qian Gu's dream. You know how during the disciple test, BZH had Shi Yi release the smoke fog thingy that makes people fall into a dream state where they dream about achieving their deepest desires. In the preview, it looked like BZH is looking into the mirror that showed the reflection of the wedding. I am carious if BZH had been sneaking around Qian Gu's deepest desire to see if her ultimate desire have change. I think it would be very interesting to see how BZH react to this, and handles it. :blink: And the stone of life thingy shows when someone is in trouble or if they are facing their calamity. Also I really like how BZH told the evil dude off about Qian Gu being his disciple so he will take responsibility for her, and don't need people investigating on her because he knows that they will probably kill her or something if they knew that she is fated to be their sect leader's downfall. What I am confuse about is have BZH figure out yet that Qian Gu is the last GOD, and hold power to ultimate destruction yet? He doesn't seem to be aware of what amount of strength Qian Gu have right now because she isn't in her true form yet. And if he haven't, when?? Will it be until DongFang(who have the power to see a person's past) tell him? 

I always thought that QG hard working personality it's one thing that attract BZH the most. Because I think eventhough BZH seem like more talented in cultivating, martial art, etc, he also a hardworking person. And that's why eventhough QG seems less talented than other disciple in her generation, but because she is so hardworking and do things in a genuine way, it makes her get a bigger place in BZH mind and get the position as his disciple. But I do agree with what @carmolita said too. QG innocent personality also attract BZH heart.

I also thought that if BZH didn't know in the first place that QG is his destined calamity, he won't paid that much attention to QG that led him to notice her more unconciously. So really all the premonition sometimes led us to jump more hardly to our destiny compare to if we didn't know it beforehand.

The wedding scene, I also think like @evori I always thought that wedding scene in the opening song MV and in the extended trailer

QG ask BZH : if I'm not your disciple, will you marry me?

is BZH looking into QG mind.

But I do hope they gonna show the real wedding too and elaborate the happy ending scene, after making this series that long episodes. And by the pace of the series right now, I hope they gonna give us the right amount of angst scenes and happy scenes between BZH and QG.

• Like 3

Hmm...that's actually a good question and makes me think that maybe that wedding scene is for the ending...since in order to get to HQG's dreams...BZH would need to release that smoke and there's no reason for him to do that whilst she's at Emotionless Hall...ALSO ALSO ALSO :phew:

I think the scene that plays directly after it may be the one in which she's lost her memory and is taken care of by BZH...I don't THINK there's any scenes where he's smiling like that whilst watching her lay in bed aside from the ending...since from here on out the drama is meant to have her start travelling down the road to Demon God.

Well the first time he notices her is as Mo ge ge...and back then it was more the fact that she was so innocent and sweet...add on her hardworking nature and he becomes enamoured with her. I don't really think he starts falling in love with her until:

After he gets poisoned and has to live off her blood...plus the part where he has to stab her with Abstain Thoughts Sword.

I find it ridiculous that:

Dong Fang has the audacity to say, if you give her up I am willing to give up on my revenge. If he loved her at all, he should give up on revenge just because she loves BZH...but the idiot starts off her road to evil in the first place so I'm hoping the ending is the original one. Where he ends up dying!

Now that I think about it...there's actually not that much action left between now and the novel's ending...so I'm wondering if they'll actually spend a few episodes on the ending + epilogue :vicx:

• Like 4

Also about that wedding scene in the video..It looks like you can see  the Chinese character for happiness that's behind the curtains while their sitting in the bed and  I noticed that they are wearing similar clothing from this image in the novel but I'm not sure in what part of the novel it's from:rolleyes:

5a268745d688d43f989752297d1ed21b0ff43bd0

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 2

Guest severus

Also about that wedding scene in the video..It looks like you can see  the Chinese character for happiness that's behind the curtains while their sitting in the bed and  I noticed that they are wearing similar clothing from this image in the novel but I'm not sure in what part of the novel it's from

20150622032711974.jpg

Definitely of their wedding night. They're married in the epilogue of the book but it skipped the wedding. I guess they get married in the drama? Orrrrrrrr it could be a dream sequence or a scene from one of the character's imaginations. 

Erm...so is HQG a demon or a god? I read the entire novel in Chinese but blazed through much of it and didn't understand the whole "last god" plotline. Why is so untalented at magic then?

Edited by Le_Amarant

@hayuinblue There isn't an official english version but there's someone translating it to English from Vietnamese, search doriyakiz journey of flower, on Google.

@Le_Amarant She's the last Demon God...as in God of all Demons xD This is my guess as to why she has no magic, she actually was born human but became a God due to the falling star, so her God powers have been hidden. It takes a major tragedy (i.e. the whole BZH calamity thing) for her to unlock it. The demons are currently looking for her because her existence is meant to help them release that uber evil power thingo.

According to Lidge...the airing time ahs now been changed to Sun/Mon instead of Tues/Wed starting this week ^.^ So next episodes air tonight WHEEEEEEE :P

• Like 4

Guest evori

The story behind the last god thing is that there was this huge battle between the demon god/realm and the heavenly gods which lead to the extinction of all the gods. The last god killed the demon god and sealed it into the holy items. The last god became cursed, died, and past on into reincarnation. She reincarnated into Qian Gu. Thats why Qian Gu's blood is so special because it is the blood of a god. Qian Gu has her power and ability. The reason why Qian Gu is weak right now is because she is not in her true form. Her true form have the power to bring on ultimate destruction. I think that she is not a demon nor the demon god because the last god and demon god are different characters within the book. Also the demon god is suppose to be sealed within the holy items. I think in the novel Qian Gu steals the holly items and releases the demon god while trying to save BZH from dying from poison. Not sure they added the demon god into the drama.. 

Edited by evori

According to Lidge...the airing time ahs now been changed to Sun/Mon instead of Tues/Wed starting this week ^.^ So next episodes air tonight WHEEEEEEE :P

CHRISTMAS HAS COME EARLY!

Just got home yesterday night, and I just know that I can watch HQG on my tv :sweatingbullets:

I got confused with the schedule that the tv ads say, so it's true they changed the airing time to Sun/Mon :D

Hallo fren come back here after finish watch ep 16... Btw anyone can help translate ep 18 trailer http://youtu.be/4r29Yc0PlF8 is bai zi hua with qian gu scene hehe and thanks much in advance ...

My chinese is not good, what I can understand is that :

BZH : "Give me your arm!"

BZH : "Xiao Gu, Teacher know that you still in your youth years, so it's normal if you still can't manage calming your feelings. But you should .... instead of .... ( this part I can't understand at all, sorry :( )

HQG : "Teacher, I know I'm wrong. I know that I can't hidden this from Teacher.  But I'm afraid that Teacher will be angry. So please forgive me Teacher."

BZH : "Your feeling really has 'moved' ? /  You really has fallen in love?"

Sorry there are parts that I can't understand at all and there are parts that I understand but I can't quite elaborate it in English :sweatingbullets:

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 2

AHAHHAHAHAHAHA omgsh AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I KNEW IT!! I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!! so I guess they're moving quite quickly now....I think HQG may lose her 'drawing' soon resulting in an epic showdown that ends up with her injured...hence the wrist check...but don't quote me on that xD

• Like 3

And I just watch episode 17 trailer, I think the trailer not in sequence because in episode 17 trailer

QG drunk. And she is with Lang Gege. And she saw Lang Gege as BZH and she said : "You said that my feeling already 'moved', so if I was wrong, so let's us keep this wrong way together."

And Lang Gege misunderstood it as QG has feeling for him :sweatingbullets:

I watch episode 15 and 16 at the tv this afternoon, and there are preview for tonight episode

BZH fixing the house and QG stunned looking at BZH and she remember Mo Da Ge. And then BZH also teaching QG sword technique while holding QG from behind resemble to when BZH as Mo Da Ge teaching QG back then. And QG sit on the corner of a room kinda thinking and confused whether Mo Da Ge is BZH? And I think BZH also said something that he is Mo Da Ge, but I can't quite remember this part, sorry.

• Like 2

Just watch episode 17, so the trailer it is in sequence

so the one who told QG first that she fall in love with BZH is ZX

Episode 17

NMT propose a drink three times to HQG ( to make her drunk ).

Other Sect Leader praise ZX ability to make fragrance that make the mood of the party more good. QG that already drunk said something like she can guess the ingredients of the fragrance. So NMT saw an opportunity to try to ridicule QG by proposing a battle of guessing the ingredients of a fragrance between ZX and QG. QG can have 3 chances to guess while ZX only have 1 chance.

QG can guess all 3 fragrances correctly, making ZX face looks so jealous and angry.

And when it times for ZX to guess QG's fragrance, she can't guess the last 2 ingredients being they are QG's body smell and BZH'd body smell. And this make ZX realize that QG falling in love with BZH already and she told QG what she think by internal energy so only QG can hear about it.

QG look stun by hearing this. So she want to be excused and leave the party.

Outside the party,still drunk,  is like in the preview, QG being approach by Lang Gege, while QG saw Lang Gege as BZH, and said : "She (ZX) told me that my feeling already 'moved', if I was wrong to do that, let us keep this wrong doing together." and making Lang Gege misunderstood in the process. After saying that words, QG lost her consciousness and Lang Gege trying to kiss QG but BZH arrive and stopping it.

Because QG so drunk, she can't  awake for three days three nights, so while the other going back to Chang Liu by the flying sword, BZH take a ship to take home QG.

While on the boat, BZH teach QG a sword technique. And while looking at BZH graceful move, QG remember what ZX said to her before and try to dismiss the thought.

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 4

@IMOmusings  THANK YOU SOO MUCH !!!! FOR THE HEADS UP ON THE TIME CHANGE

I just FINISHED WATCHING IT :w00t:  I love all of the BZH QG scenes...

Today's episode had added footage from the end of episode 16- they put in some extra scenes that they cut out :rolleyes: 

First episode was mostly about the purple fairy, BZH and QG and looks like the purple fairy and mien tian are going to team up against QG 

Second episode BZH checks QG pulse and senses she has feeling for someone and she lies and says it dong fang.. The purple fairy breaks the barrier to BZH house and invades it and gets QG life stone and discovers she is his calamity ...He tried to stop her from seeing it but sensed it and arrived to late.  He tries to convince her to leave QG alone/see his side of things **I think :rolleyes:** but then she goes after QG to kill her whose having dinner with dong fang and tang bo.  Dong fang shields QG with his body and gets injured and BZH shows up to protect QG and has a fight with the purple fairy. BZH does what he can to heal dong fang.. who still passes out anyway after coming to for a bit ...

Does anyone know what BZH said to the purple fairy on the cliff ? When  he walked away and she said I love you -- cause he stopped dead in his tracks and said something back

extended Chinese preview shows QG willingness to either lend or give SQM the flow of light harp if he  saves dong fang.  This is gonna cause a problem with the purple fairy and BZH because the regular preview shows them meeting SQM. 

QG is going to find out soon that BZH is MO Da GE because they have been showing that preview on Chinese tv for the past couple of days

• Like 3

@carmolita

if I'm not mistaken, BZH told ZX that if ZX won't leave QG alone, he will cut all ties with her. And then ZX insist that BZH must love QG back being so protective of QG even want to cut all ties with her. And BZH just leave, and ZX seeing that, in tears, she agree to leave QG alone but won't forgive her

I really love these parts in episode 18

(1) When TB put medicine on QG wound that she got from the 3 colours pool, BZH ask for her permission to enter her room ( his voice is sooo gentle and kinda awkward in a good kinda way :D )

(2) After QG admit that she fallen in love with someone and that someone is DF. The look on BZH's face :wub: He kinda disappointed by QG's answer :D

(3) When QG told TB that she must put a distance to Teacher and not eating dinner together anymore, and while they talk, BZH actually is at the door ( and I think he heard part of their conversation :( ) and when QG said to him is it okay if she is not making dinner tonight, BZH said it's okay but his looks :(

(4) And when QG ask BZH permission that she want to stay in the main island for the time being because DF is there. I really want to hug BZH right there seeing his face like that :D

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 4