[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Guest evori

chinkychinks_stv Yes. Can not wait until Qian Gu turns into her true form, and starts going after her sifu who she believed to have caused all her grief when in reality she's just trying to get his attention by doing bad things. Also, she will continually ask him why won't he admit that he likes her, and if he will really pick the 6 realms over her or not.

Also if I remember correctly, in the MV part where BZH stabs Qian Gu, it might be part of a scene in the book. Its definitely not the ending battle where BZH stabs Qian Gu and kills her. Its different. I think this is the part where she returns after being exiled, and has become disfigured. Thats why in the MV, Qian Gu is not in her God form when BZH stabbed her(meaning its not the epic final battle). In the book, BZH never really intended to stab Qian Gu with his sword. BZH's senior brother, the really uptight dude who helps run Chang Liu did something to the sword to make it stab Qian Gu. That dude was also the one to pour the pool of Emotion(can't remember which pool of water) onto BZH's arm causing it to burn whenever BZH have strong emotion for Qian Gu. When BZH found out what that dude and Ni Man Tian had done to Qian Gu, BZH gets really really reallllly angry with them. I think he cuts off Ni man Tian's arm or something. Also the kiss scene with blood splatter and everything, that happen after Qian Gu and BZH's journey together while they were master and disciple. BZH gets poison and the only way to keep him alive for the moment was through the use of Qian Gu's blood. And since Qian Gu already fell in love with her master by that time, she willingly gave up her blood. In the book, he would smell her blood and attack her. He would kiss her and share/drink her blood. Then she would erase his memories so that in the morning he doesn't remember what he had done to her the night before so that he doesn't send her away or become wary of her. 

The down thing about this drama is that it will probably slow down from now on because they have to fit in 40+ more episode. 

Edited by evori

@chinkychinks_stv

If you like something like Hua Qian Gu let's start then for recommendation. Love between and a lot angst hm some will have happy ending or vice versa. I will post some related serie in the 3 realms...hm 

Start with TVB serie with relation with the 3 realms and love

Dragon Love 1999, The Reincarnated Princess 1985, The Gods and Demons of Zu Mountain 1990, Mystery of the Twin Swords 1990, The Vixen's Tale 1989, The Man The Ghost and The Fox 1989 (NOT recommend it because too weird -.- still it's inside the 3 realms hm), The Serpentine Romance 1991, Zu Mountain Saga 1991, In the Realms of Joy 1990 (i did like a lot LOL), The Commandments 1992, The Spirit of Love 1993, Mystery of the Twin Swords II 1992, Eternity 1994 (i did like this serie), Shade of Darkness 1994, The Swordsman Lai Bo Yee 1994 (hm feng shui), The Legend of Master Chai 1996, (one ex forbidden love awwawaa), Journey to the West 1996, A Good Match From Heaven 1995 (another one), Dark Tales 1997, Time Before Time 1997, Night Journey 1996, Life for Life 1999, Dark Tales II 1998, Road to Eternity 1999, A smilling Ghost Story 1999, A Loving Spirit 1999, Gods of Honour 2001, The Monkey King: Quest for the Sutra 2002, The Battle Against Evil 2002, Whatever It Takes 2002,(another forbidden love), The Legend of Love 2003, Lady Fan 2004, Legend of the Demigods 2008. Done they mostly related to the 3 realms and some romance inside.

Yes i did watch all and I do have it so I know it's the 3 realms. Also if you want angst serie from TVB i will post it too. After that we got to mainland, china and everything else forbidden love :) wow so intense I did know TVB really stop to make a reincarnation from 2008 omg, I was check all serie one by one which is a 3 realms series.

@evori

When Qian Gu was in exiled after Zi Hua hurt her with the sword emotionless, she was in the prison where the =.= hateful Man Tian give to her the drink acid poison and she was disfigured. Before she change into the demon, something seem to happen to Tang Bao and Dong Fang and because the pain she change into the demon god. She was in red clothe that I post some picture before. That also the only way to bring back everyone alive hm...I think we talking about this part.

bloodkiss2

bloodkiss

this part is when at the end Zi Hua kill her awawaaa...at the last from the book and bring everyone back in life?

I won't able to see the episode 09 and 10 now so  3.gif will come later 

and happy page 6 in this tread :)

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 3

OMG these new eps are exactly what I imagined!!

The zither playing scene between BZH and HQG is just wow...let's not forget that little intense moment where he returns her bell or better yet @#$%^&*() 

I just about died watching the newest episodes...AHAHHAHAHAHAH and based on some preview scenes/trailers, the sneek peek of BZH when HQG tries out that mirror has Tang Bao already in girl form

MWHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA that's going to be interesting. Wonder if they'll give HQG a nosebleed like they did in the novel.

Edited by IMOmusings
  • Like 2

@ Le_Amarant The drama airs Tues and Wed from 10pm-12am Chinese time.  I'm in the eastern time zone and watch it live stream so it airs from 10am-12pm eastern time.

@IMOmusings Just wait till you watch episode 12.... There's a battle with ni tien and tang bao defends HQG and  she  gets stabbed causing her cacoon to open revealing her human girlish form.  But the best part is ni tien corners HQG later in a small battle at the pond and shoots her with poison needles.  HQG knows that she is shot with something but thinks nothing of it, so later while she is  practicing inner martial arts in her  room  .she starts turning evil ...her lips turn black and she is slowly dying ...it's more like her soul is being corrupted then evil...Tang bo tries to get in the room .. but the doors won't open and she doesn't know why...She's was going to get help I think, but BHZ shows up she tells him she can't get in then he ..forces the doors open with his power and then forceful uses majic.. on her to save her life and force the needles out of her body **cause that spell she was doing made some kind of barrier** and then he gets behind her to restore her vitality at a danger to himself.. and then that woman who is in love with him comes over while he's trying to save HQG he ask her to do something like maybe help *think**** and she says no.  Next week ni tien may try to take HQG out / kill her with a sword in a secluded area....  I'm waiting for the online videio to come up so that I can see that scene again:wub:

• Like 2

@carmolita iqiyi has the videos up ^.^ I'm waiting for next week to watch:

HQG go down the mountain and on her first adventure with the other xD. I wonder if they'll inc. BZH savung her from falling after losing her internal energy playing the zither...better yet, the crazy in love lady pleading with HQG for the fragrance pouch imbued with BZH's scent xD

• Like 3

@ IMOmusings I can't  for next week to watch either especially since she is going down the mountain and her scent attracts demons.:sweatingbullets: My mind is just spinning with scenario's.:rolleyes:.I don't know how I'm going to survive this drama:tears: it needs to be on more than twice a week:angry: The suspense and CLIFFHANGERS are driving me crazy :crazy: Fortunately, now that she is his disciple he can legitimately protect her  without fault :wub::wub:and not have to be secretive about it for fear of showing favoritism

I love the instrumental/background music they used today ...:wub::wub: I have to get the soundtrack

Edited by carmolita
  • Like 1

Guest evori

Gosh, someone just kill Ni Man Tian already. -.- BTW really enjoying Qian Gu's and Sha Qian Mo's relationship right now. He's so good to her. Wish we get more scene of what Dong Fang and Lang Gege is up to tho...Feeling wary of Lang Gege's older brother though...looks like he wants the throne...Also, really adore how Tang Bao takes after Qian Gu, her mommy. 

Saw the preview to ep 13 and ahahahah. Tang Bao and Qian Gu are so cute..accidentally saw shifu bathing lol. It was funny when shifu turned around and ask who is it because he sense someone looking at him. Guess I have something to look forward to seeing.:phew:

Edited by evori

Yes, I concur that WH and ZLY are perfect for the roles and really if it's not for them, I wouldn't be watching this drama.  I don't particularly care for the story.  If two other actors play sifu and flower, I wouldn't care for the romance.  But for WH and ZLY, I would love to see them in that romance.  They make that romance alluring and intriguing for me.

So yesterday we got the "disciple claiming" scene, the bell hooking on waist scene and today we got the zither playing scene and the sifu to the rescue scene and some other small stuff.  I say they're being cheap.  The eps seem to get shorter and shorter and to make matter worse, there is a 5-10 minutes unnecessary overlapping which takes away 5-10 minutes of the ep. so ep 11 was really just 35 minutes and ep 12 was really just 30 minutes.  Then there is the other 45 min standard version that hasn't quite caught up yet just to add to the confusion.     

The cg is crap but that doesn't bother me as much as the lousy props.  I do wish the prop team should really invest a little more on flowers.  I mean people today are pretty sharp and they can tell that those are fake plastic bunch of flowers.  Come on now.    

• Like 2

OK everyone I finally finish ep 09-ep12 and OMG it's so good. Probably cannot survive also until next week because the preview for ep 13-14 8.gif8.gif8.gif (I won't put in spoiler quote because isn't related from the novel but from the drama hehe like in other kdrama tread I think I don't need to post in spoiler quote for that)

So start with episode 09 where it's replay again Lang gege is prince who become the emperor and  the battle with Qing Shui and Yin Shang Piao where Qing Sui win because Shang Piao fake to lose. And start to battle between Qian Gu and Man Tian =.= where Man Tian win. NEXT battle THANK to Hua Xi and Wu Qing Luo is really funny :) and we have some comedy to make viewer laugh LOL 

funny

Luo Shi Yi stop the battle LOL :)

Man Tian father came to see her before the final battle and she promise she will win and become Zi Hua student =.=;. Qing Sui lost to Shang Piao. Man Tian win over Shuo Feng because the needle and Shang Piao hurt Qian Gu with the sword....check Dong Fang and Zi Hua expressiion 

dongfang

zihua

6.gif isn't lovely two boys be extremely worry about you Qian Gu.

When Qian Mo jie jie heard about Qian Gu be hurt by Shang Piao, he run to help help her and  send his inner force to heal her. He want to help her in the fight but she refuse. The hug between Qian Mo and Qian Gu was so warm :) He really take care of her. 

qxq

Man Tian father help her to replendish her force and heal her. He also give to her another sword for to fight Qian Gu emotionless sword. Shuo Feng come to tell Qian Gu be careful about Man Tian.

anyway start the fight between Qian Gu and Man Tian...end ep 09 (well my version)

ep10 start hm...Qian Gu and Man Tian battle, both of them fall in water because Qian Gu let her sword go from her hand, People know that is Zi Hua sword.

I'm gonna miss Tang Bao form a lot because it's was so cute in green worm and when she worry about her ''mother'' kawaii!! 

tangbao

We see everyone in the big room where all student are waiting for to become pupil. 3 persons was the best note. Shuo Feng, Qian Gu and Man Tian. 

It's was suppose to be Zi Hua who choose first but he was 'statue'' he didn't choose it. Sheng Xiao Mo choose two students which Hua Xi and Wu Qing Luo :) good nature go with a good funny master. The honorable teacher old man want to take Qian Gu in a same time Luo Shi Yi also want her. 

01png

and then :) :) :) 

Zi Hua took her from them 2.gif and Qian Gu become his only pupil he would have in this life. 

I would come back later truly sorry, so much tired that my eye keep 7.gif 

Cut image and posted it one by one it's a bit long but well...it's Hua Qian Gu serie and I love so much. 

Anyway the bath scene preview ep 13 

and the preview ep 14

ep 13 and 14 together preview

CREDIT : 大劇獨播 YT channel 

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 2

Gosh, someone just kill Ni Man Tian already. -.- BTW really enjoying Qian Gu's and Sha Qian Mo's relationship right now. He's so good to her. Wish we get more scene of what Dong Fang and Lang Gege is up to tho...Feeling wary of Lang Gege's older brother though...looks like he wants the throne...Also, really adore how Tang Bao takes after Qian Gu, her mommy. 

Saw the preview to ep 13 and ahahahah. Tang Bao and Qian Gu are so cute..accidentally saw shifu bathing lol. It was funny when shifu turned around and ask who is it because he sense someone looking at him. Guess I have something to look forward to seeing.:phew:

Lol, NMT will get worse later (at least according to the books).

Anyway... is that half naked body Wallace's? Or a double's? Actually... Sifu's body should be milky-white and feminine... not so muscular, haha.

• Like 1

I'm sad now that the deviations between drama and novel are becoming more often and varied...was hoping they would stick to most of the Immortal Sword meet....but unfortunately they cut a huge chunk :tears:

They also changed quite a bit for the next section too I think:

When HQG is meant to be playing the zither at Mount Mao(?) she's playing a harp(?) instead. Plus the drama already has the Prince being aware of QG as a girl rather than a guy...takes away half the fun of the big reveal since he's only meant to find out the truth when she's....black and fat from poison AHHAHAHAHHA

They also have Tang Bao in a humanoid form....she was meant to be a work for the bath scene....

They better not change too much of the action stuff because the novel was really good at it *HMMPH*

• Like 1

@Le_Amarant

Not until the very end as far as I'm aware. He's always felt a bit guilty when she attempts to get him into bed so never actually allows her to go any further than either kissing him or slipping her hands into his robes...Mostly due to the feelings of obligation as master-disciple, then the calamity, then guilt...then mainly just age.

• Like 3

^Wait, so they DID or they DIDN'T?

It's a bit iffy LOL, it's never expressed explicitly....from what I've read, but the ending is implied...I think Fresh was attempting to keep it kid friendly even though as one of my friends stated..."It's like an Asian 50 Shades of Grey" based on some of the descriptions further on in the novel @_@

@Le_Amarant have you read the final chapter?

Edited by IMOmusings
  • Like 1

Not sure if it's extremely accurate since I was reading a Vietnamese translation...and the version that I read had it in the very last chapter...of the final volume:

I can't quite remember if it's before or after she regains her memory but they have a paragraph going:
"Her lips caressed mine..." and then something about her trying to sneak her hands under his robes before he swatted her away.

There's also a part where she complains that they've been married for so long but have yet to have any children. Then attempts to sneak her hands into his robes again...

Not quite sure if the proper Chinese version has all this, but it certainly made me chuckle reading the translation.

• Like 2