[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

there's not TOO much of a difference between them...it's mainly filler scenes that get cut out in the cut version, I watch both on iQiyi

Wallace just looks after everyone...all the time LOL but I loved his face when Ma Ke was falling onto him xD

• Like 3

Y'all should just watch the episodes on iQiyi (assuming you don't need subs). New episodes are uploaded immediately.

If you're accessing iQiyi from outside of China, download Hola to bypass the geographic restriction.

• Like 3

OMG YOU ALL you did watch everything before me again aawawaaaaaa LOLLLL 

TODAY is the country birthday so that why I didn't watch any serie and got a bit party :D anyway try to reply to everyone in a same time in a same post 

@miaka fy 

thank you for the offer :D but i think i'm gonna finish this first before watching another mainland series :D

usually i watch k-drama because they have short episode (16-20 episodes).

i found out about this series a week ago when i watch k-drama online and saw the poster.

at first i just read the synopsis of the series and love it..

but i don't dare to watch because my friend told me that mainland series always have long episodes.

and i can't stand for a long episode because when i'm following the series, i can't think about anything else hahaha

too bad i can't stop thinking about it. so i try to watch the first episode .. and got hooked :sweatingbullets:

now i'm on episode 11. waiting for episode 12

They do have a lot episode in mainland, taiwanese, hk serie but omg I'm born with all wuxia serie from baby time. I used to watch a extremely long serie more than 100 episodes. True Kdrama is short but they are excellent. Jdrama are really good too with only 9-11 episodes. I'm happy you like it and that really good for you to start one serie by one...not like me I watch more than 12 series in a same time awwaawaaa.....

Helloo.... i am addicted to BZH...:)

hehe lakorn fan and as I can see kyaaaaaaaaaa it's Put Puttichai for your avatar :) Welcome in this hardcore fans tread for Hua Qian Gu serie  and be Wallace fans hehe

@miaka fy

I can see your sig, hopefully more and more people going to come to this thread.

I already watch until episode 12, so I'm waiting for  ep 13 and 14. I really hope I can watch every newest episode live streaming (like kdrama) :D 

Just said to my mum, it's been quite some time I didn't watch chinese drama and wuxia fantasy in particular, and it's kinda refreshing to watch something that I quite understood  the language and not have to wait for the subs, because I just can't wait for the subs for this series :D and going to rewatch again with subs.

My mom and dad used to watch a lot TVB series no stop and after mainland serie. Normaly, wuxia serie is my favorite one so that why you mostly can find me in any forum for wuxia Jin Yong, Gu Long..but TVB don't make any good one and Mainland are truly excellent now.  Did you watch already ep 13-14? I'm late ^^;; I'm try to bring more people no worry LOL 

i've been listening to Fire of the Heart by Julia Peng ft. F.I.R all day 

and wondering if any of you have the lyric in english

because i wanna know what the song about  :) 

thank you

-from me whose still waiting for the sub for episode 12-

you want in pinyin or in english ? english someone already translate it hehe 

CREDIT tangdoaw youtube channel !

@IMOmusings and @carmolita : You two LOLLLL you become more and more addict to the serie and the novel version  that swweeetttttttt :wub::wub::wub:

@Le_Amarant: welcome in this hardcore tread hehe and also welcome from spcnet ^^ I saw you there too :D

come back later  :) 

BTW: YAYYYY HAPPY PAGE 9 OMG SO FAST LET'S KEEP GOING EVERYONE :)

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 3

The drama is at the stage now where I want to skip the next 10 eps or so just so I don't have to watch BZH getting injured and stabbed and being confused....

I want Ni Man Tian dead....too bad that doesn't happen :phew:

Drunk QG next week everyone ^.^ and not to mention the pulse check from BZH

• Like 5

I saw that .. Why is he checking her pulse? :blink:

It could be one of two things...check she's recovered from the poison/fight ORRRRR if I haven't been dreaming...she attempted to increase her cultivation and it went badly again...LOL

• Like 2

@IMOmusings

thank you for the info :D

@miaka fy

i love mainland series long time ago when i was in elementary school because at that time the television channel play it every week. I watch The condor heroes saga ( the original with andy lau and the remake :Pand To Liong To . After that i never watch anything, only focus in kdrama and jdrama that attract my attention. Actually i watch more than 1 drama these day hahaha like Someone Like You (this is also my first taiwanese drama that i watch online after Meteor Garden long long time ago), Warm and Cozy, High Society :D 

My friend keep remind me not to become addicted with this series because last time i become addicted with FAITH, i went to Seoul to saw the shooting location after saving money for a year hahaha

Thank you so much for the youtube link. while listening to this song, i  keep hearing some of the lyric say " .. he's the fire.. he's the fire inside " and make me wonder if this song told story about Ba zi Hua. and it turns out to be "..here's the fire .. here's the fire inside" . Look like i can't keep ba zi Hua out of my mind these days :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: 

Btw the lyric really  sad, watching the video make me wanna cry now. i don't think i can watch the series without crying so hard for both of them :tears::tears:

• Like 2

@miaka fy

I just watch a glimpse of episode 13-16. The internet connection it's not too good here and I can't watch it with volume because I only have time watching it at 1AM my country time and my earphone is missing :sweatingbullets: ( I can't read chinese character so I really need that earphone :tears: ).

I'm on vacation right now, but BZH makes me want to go home soon and watch all the latest episode :sweatingbullets:

I saw that .. Why is he checking her pulse? :blink:

It could be one of two things...check she's recovered from the poison/fight ORRRRR if I haven't been dreaming...she attempted to increase her cultivation and it went badly again...LOL

On my fangirling mind, he just want to touch her anyway and anytime he can, so that's an opportunity ~ checking her pulse :D

@hayuinblue 

If you want to watch the opening song with the subs and pinyin, you can also check viki.

@IMOmusings and @Le_Amarant thank you for information. Gonna watch there as soon as I finish this vacation.

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 2

AHHHHHHHHH OMG WHO HAS WATCHED HAPPY CAMP FOR HQG CAST?

AHAHHAHAHA the way Wallace and Andy were protecting Zanilia from Ma Ke coz he kept falling over in the last game AHAHHAHA oh my stars I'm shipping them so badly

I thought he and Wallace are gonna kiss. Ma Ke was like "NO!" haha They are all very good looking in modern styling. The guys are also going to guest in another variety program of Hunan tv, the Laugh Out Loud. Sadly, no Wallace.

• Like 3

Ok so this next spoiler is also from the last chapter of the translation I read. LOL this should be an interesting translation for you all ^.^, a tad steamy...

Hidden Content

I hope this tides people over till I find the next juicy section xD. I'm not finding them in order btw...

OMG I freaking love this! I would be MORE THAN HAPPY with this ending!

Also thanks for translating!

Edited by xXMzSmilesXx
  • Like 1

For some reason Viki subbed ep 13 & 14 so fast! They were all within 90% subbed so I watched it!

My favourite parts of episode 13 was Tang Bao transformation into a human! She's just as cute and so much more prettier than when she was a bug! I love her relationship with Senior Brother Shi Yi. They are so freaking adorable together!

18MIAgV.png wRW14A9.png

BxMNOZZ.pngKquw4c2.png9YiYZhy.pngKBcvXaS.pngcV507sK.pnghttp:8bGiVDr.pngBCwQmNF.pngM0wbzDM.png

pSeb1uC.pngUz0NuQG.pnglgZA2Vr.pngDGwK0iI.pngawuAZhA.pngRWmbUMN.png2PLfaHj.pngvAByPsh.pngCBLJxGy.png54w2Qop.pngqB3i8de.png)4ajumwA.pngSmW76JH.pngarkdv9D.pngycaAxuR.pngB7ahQun.pnggkstFzP.pngjoTA6wu.pngz2DizkJ.pngG91Tmr2.pngY4Mu9kR.png7slEudx.pngpug57Pe.pngPTYIIRS.pngg8uJn6R.pngeju8vO7.pngYORKgPv.pngLY0A1d1.png7uQMd85.pngZFyc2qq.pngiq9QfgU.pngMdy5Ngi.pngo7a4dkh.pngVHM7zWX.pngVHM7zWX.png

And I'm also loving Tong Bao's relationship with HQG, which seems to have deepened further after her transformation. Now that she's not a bug anymore, she's yet another able body that HQG has by her side to protect her.

wbyPMq8.png

I love the "disciple bell" (that's what I'm calling it) that BZH gave to HQG to signify her as his disciple because its a great way for him to know where she is and when she's approaching!

PBvZWTl.pnglzLJh1Q.pngDoXIPaD.png6bUFAYn.pngQYF1Dbu.pngQYF1Dbu.pngaql8QQP.pngJzYx0Ll.pngRWoQqps.png8KnEGu3.pngpS1zsv2.pngiHAL9sc.png

ZQZVw4z.pngkCwHL7r.png

H0iEfuB.png

I also love that HQG made her share dinner with her now! Even if it's a silent meal, it's better to eat with someone than alone!

DbYN6PD.pngpKAaMxb.pngN96bmSl.png7rrz1X5.pngWRZXfem.pngbOoaCG7.png0bMFkxh.pnghttp:rgFmUAx.png0Dc1e15.pngjHJa1lj.pngdtbxGx5.pngSQWV9Gj.pngB4u0vsA.pnghS7zppD.pngnTRBof6.pnglBMLwqT.pngJBiYJQ5.pngzoADtUX.png27U1zs2.pngTX15qcP.pngZLpEDgb.png38Dqs1G.pngZkfZOgO.pngtDyhSqV.png

I loved this scene! LMAO even though she has good intentions, something always goes awry. The good thing is that she brings out a reaction in the apparent cold, emotionless Sect Leader BZH.

2uO39nq.png5ylY8mx.png8B7yHXq.png8B7yHXq.pnggsBv0zZ.png0K1KKOa.pngAfJEbqB.pngkVMtI4c.png00eGyl3.pnghy6PehZ.pngxNsJ56x.png1ivXgK7.pngblXdWyw.pngdP4sWPD.pngM5X6uak.pngZF4d5rO.pnghttp:qGNLk5t.pngPfjFRAI.pngszrMIeK.pngdM4HJAc.pngi1jtswv.png7i9WZ7x.png

ikNR0Mc.pngwDUdJc1.pngrKcrAan.pngD0mOHRO.png28xMYn4.png4pUOh8F.pngIv8RHlQ.pngzqWoPp5.pngNk7nV4s.pngNqSDuyj.pngBM8QXmi.pngqRG4cJa.png4STCEFs.pngNbGSR7c.pngagjrwyL.png6vD6nOK.pngqH3TOt9.pngfcFbMuX.pngJjluwPX.pnglaubHr0.pngQizPUoN.pngZVXC5RQ.pngiYuqTsM.pnglgvzkgX.pngrjxLmwo.pngpeuuX5K.pngZ4weUvh.pngoKiJ6NH.pngqSDDpZP.pnghtmoZwP.png0Hi9ub8.pngkEKIAeV.pngtl2rEP4.pngvMWskIX.png

I absolute adore the relationship that HQG has with her Jie Jie! Their such a great sibling duo!

LWtstw0.png3jJKvAL.pngPHDNXNL.pngHB9L2vi.pngbh4AZdy.pngRRkp2Jx.pngA8GjMh7.pngOco5R4V.pngRY1CF0e.pngND7oaFQ.png4i7WjBp.pngM15dsda.pngcNaDbN2.png6bPtTxH.png4Tm2KSe.pngTk1wd2D.pngpmbCmCo.png5p2jSbl.pngYdFAf5C.png1OcAljr.pngCH8wRIG.pngDNezBrV.pngSR2LU7C.pngSEOTXdA.pngB92iC2M.pngIzcvuz2.pngILkiFLM.pngMhKIVdc.pngePU7SJz.pngIrm2sIf.pngFFNnLac.pngouEjD4n.png644Mp8K.pngeO3s0mz.pngCopbOJu.pngnmv1ENY.pngEbTGo5B.pngO00o1SJ.pnghIMheiU.pngMk4opF8.png

Jie Jie who we know is Sha Qian Mo, the ruler of the "underworld" and is feared by many. I love that he dotes on her and is so gentle with her!

ZM2r2xT.pngsjcRIcl.pnggkfbmo5.pngDwl2Pam.png)kbgmrzL.pngq9NpAvn.pngjvjGYqY.pngCTJYPwz.pngFCxJLOz.pngPmJvx0R.pngozaiGjW.pngWzDATdJ.pngonhIsBy.png3jaSBTx.pngWRapT1S.pngE5rFuhl.png

Although SQM Jie Jie can't reveal his identity to her yet, because I think he doesn't want to put her in a awkward position between him and BZH. Also I think he wants her to view her with innocent eyes as a Jie Jie who is pure good rather than the SQM that everyone knows.

LOL they tried their best with the CGI.

8HSCAsg.pngvm4RgPk.pnglgZRik8.pngOuADTKo.pngjEZ6fKc.pngUtNDCDf.pngdVjFyzD.pngbaGCXcW.pngBemfnmy.pngKO197pf.pngYboTk4T.pngGw5zmIB.pngVmpMwNi.pngyze3SUU.pngj4lJWPz.pngzUxX0Ck.png5K7Gbfv.pngisIe332.png8EMkeKE.pngMzJ20zX.pngGZgnoVD.pngn4S9YH9.pngWtB5v79.pngn4S9YH9.pngI5AymTY.pngen3C2sx.pngX6R1CII.pngMCWSBb2.pngBxm1Vau.pngzmXZ7zg.pngX16Sbuq.pnghttp:NRopMUs.pngQbBxEU7.pngDtuMsYB.png6PYl8WI.png6jDvY2t.pngHWh0EKX.pngJOBVsu4.pngawZEsgk.pnginIR0Hj.pngN2FPjg2.pngch7SOty.png00J9OzQ.pngBGpCaKz.pngHUYMsKk.pngY02xIco.pngtF577vy.pngbC0O2f2.pngON8JyQX.pngiyYF7pm.pngycprbt0.pngCO9z0Hk.pngsL026i5.pngqB75BmK.png6N300Zb.png

We learn a bit more about SQM during their play date. 

NuSZryb.pngNlxOU8X.pngdezHo4m.pngQWOEzyI.pngadKs0Y7.pnguD0ZQ79.png6Z1EQCb.pngCQR3BGj.pnge5ULBog.pnguBY04Bm.png7hjUY3u.png5ZGqykm.pnglp9Jdeh.png9wFc0Iy.pngnaEluor.png7d0vlIs.pngaRaA2ur.pngaRaA2ur.pnguHOnGsP.pngZs96DIZ.pngPrYVaw5.pngM6RYLE3.pngKBuatNL.png0C871XP.pnglHBw8zk.pngnjoAurs.png4BBUuSH.pngz1Cw9Pg.pngvjuerWi.pnglRVSXT7.pngw6Zuy73.pngyTQTfa6.png

And obviously HQG has BZH on her mind even when she's out with someone else LOL

B1puaz8.pnggkPZnQw.pngIxOQ0ga.pngmFxvpjQ.pngHmeC4oH.png0EZPx6k.png7YGFMsh.pngsmJKvAE.pngkPK1usw.pngKNRJTLO.pngJd235Ou.pngaUmfoCj.png9ETG2m9.png5CHt1bf.pngjsdhAFY.png

SQM is also a narcissist.

1mtJGAJ.pngLp0lEDz.pngGh3LqQd.png2F8KjpA.pngQXyzj0j.pngLlv4o4g.pngibaXtMY.pngqLjOL2q.pngkr5WO8L.png

But one that adores HQG to pieces!

LQraIbn.png6MdMGvn.pngn5ljIBG.pngd4R1k36.png3Ndsa6X.png9y11FOO.pngntefoee.pngBf1YGnT.pngfeLK1T8.pngLELZpxZ.pngnMRT5yE.pngsMw4lp6.pngjFXUIJV.png3Zqmnnc.png

SQM cares for her a lot and vice versa! And I can't wait until HQG uses the whistle (even though it would most likely be in a really sad situation), because SQM Jie Jie will definitely find and save her.

jlAf4vs.pngORrZ2LO.pngqiulome.pngWxNmkuh.pngh3etyCJ.pngB54ijYm.png8IGRzsP.png509M31j.pngVRJMmFk.png1W7iekN.png5GfeHH6.pngpV55tb3.pngTLIJABs.pngnBeRkkQ.pngC2s0MRo.pngqQO7hsG.pngiLXGmTJ.pngiSdDZNL.pngmrBULWG.pnge9wVVDF.pngLwsw9B8.pngQdQLMvG.pngPJi8Mi6.pngv6mcP9q.pngSVsJBfG.pngD5M7rcS.pngLTYFEpL.pngq4dSs69.pngXMIGT1F.pngpe82dJb.pngo6qjmBp.pngW1FZuXx.pngFFcXqYL.pngrGsyi38.pngmK01H4F.png30rhgGA.png2iwcFGe.png

But SQM cares for HQG a lot more in my opinion!

2Q9XBEZ.pngbFTYENL.png
DNJIG0J.pngvkhboIQ.pngxP9mt7S.png9weBv48.pngpCJuPHE.pngPT0nArU.pngCEroyAj.png9ucqGgY.pngKkxO7Fu.pngG3U72me.pngp6vaBI9.pngGLk3se2.pngaKjtafp.png5ISEUo2.png8Mu6Cqt.pngWlGOVP5.pngdTfuDS4.pngT2O0a33.pngcY2ipbR.png1ZGbUBv.png

Then there was this awesome part when BZH came to the rescue when she got poisoned.

bUJPBwY.pngOqywk2y.pngHmDnofY.pngN9me3KU.png7ozfrVx.pnghJRds3j.pngLtzL4HK.pngoyoYEY2.pngdrUBOb5.pngPXK7J07.pngiSDtjKl.pngfVpDtMt.pngHzxfgcb.pngPZ5bTIf.png0y1f9Wt.pngjl1IWPG.png4Gw4m7v.png mgvyNeP.png

xjlIR81.png B0jKXOg.pngR4air5g.png oxwmTnp.pngPfJfK9Q.png UPrDK26.pngoZZI9Eo.png4tNzGPD.pngdZEsw5b.pngrKSK3Wk.pngxw8KEb5.png590UV0e.pnggFu5Ipm.png

tmsqDp5.pngRmNE5Qw.pngmdcGq1H.pngbcVp4n5.pngBYslhVv.png55m4ssv.pngnjfTug4.pngdYMJW8L.png4RHq9Lw.png25VtJhn.pngvvvPvKa.pnggHznCvE.pngxr4Rdzf.pngH3J1KaO.png6zoDl0C.pngOLXUgqn.pnghttp:7BsmvDB.pngMwdzKQD.pngnK8ddpo.pngrVMjaY9.pngxY0tdgM.pngIZZ1Hzt.pngmvt4n6e.png737cBHS.pngT1CYxiy.pngVpzMCIa.png9UfeW6k.pnglg1ynDR.pngca6B7Wo.pngr5aqw83.pngWbjPxRl.png hmXbMRS.pngJ7F6PCc.png BumnxDe.png

HGQ and BZH cute interaction after her recovery!

Wzlzqq6.pngW0GqGbG.pngvZgRjXN.pngFtuWWcb.pngKPLdcwW.pngkru7NaL.pngdpBYuif.pngUo7uYuG.pngHw1Ze7N.png3qLji7A.png2uJOSOd.pngurFP3gZ.pngRFyZiNe.pngsjlHBCN.pngVbCPDgW.pngZz44je0.pngnTLT0Iz.png3yJOBsC.pngSr79krc.pngQ236AlW.png4S9QQgF.png7E9jAdI.png

I love it when she grabs onto his sleeves!2K3xyOe.pngcPh0dyQ.pngxy10vyU.pngbkhOXWH.pngdQnipnB.pngrXF8VbV.pngshwYADZ.pngqX2M0wZ.pngAHCHYGS.pngufzca50.pnglJGzqLC.png104JKZG.pnggHxjVD7.pngjTadpPZ.pngKSo3mLJ.pngzHgFiND.png2a6sadI.png01lxXo4.pngP7QGFqx.pngLppclHQ.png

Purple fairy yet again third wheels BZH and HQG5sVlC5R.png

And FINALLY! HQG sees NMT true colours! It took you awhile HQG but as along as you know she ain't your friend and she's trying to take you down that's better late than never!

nnYMCzK.png3t99yXA.pnghttp:eZljYnA.pngvTKQuge.png9tvW6Hg.pngp4zMB7W.pngmkoWMZM.pngCbveVE6.pngGxj4qC3.png3vjdZ3I.png0HYAyiT.png6CUtHJX.pngKjefkpE.pngtdoCeto.pngiAtHrzM.png

Edited by xXMzSmilesXx
  • Like 2

with my friend help, finally i can watch episode 12-14  from viki :wub:

loves this episodes so much because HQG and BZH spend their days together :wub: with HQG act more like a child around her shifu :D

but don't worry, looks like she start feeling something more after watching the bath scene hahaha

HQG first attempt to draw and she decided to draw her master bare back :lol:

MWnLV9.jpg

and proudly say to Tang bao

ZNpOZT.jpg

making Tang Bao get chocked on her food

6MCeMm.jpg

• Like 3

Guest severus

I can't wait for 白字画 to find out that 小骨 has impureeeeeee feelings for him. I think in the episode 18 trailer he asks her “你真的动了情了?”

And these english translations always makes me cringe.. "great master" ..."inner five points"... I can't. 

Guest kashie19

Ok so this next spoiler is also from the last chapter of the translation I read. LOL this should be an interesting translation for you all ^.^, a tad steamy...

Hidden Content

I hope this tides people over till I find the next juicy section xD. I'm not finding them in order btw...

:sweatingbullets:

This was steaming hot! Fifty Shades indeed! Thank you. We will be good disciples and wait patiently for your next translations 

I screen shot the hell out of ep 14 LOL I have to share this!

The accidentally seeing BZH bathing scene!

Wallace Huo half naked and baring his back is a scene I can see any day! :wub:

T0sFWuV.pngHZZdRhg.pngg2ajNYe.png6AZhIRE.pngciPKnWj.pngVm7ygLH.pngtSJHbW3.pngMzJz7g5.pngzwqlESv.pngFCkG7zl.pngQitPmch.pngTBdj9r0.pngPRzAfoD.pngEJqm63f.pngquLNfds.pngseiVFnP.pngZUgpxq5.pngDqfKAp3.pngVE18x5X.png2cQ8jHG.pngRkLNkmm.pngXM6iMdi.png

C5DF9HZ.png

LOL I also loved it when HQG was compelled to tell BZH that she saw him bathing! Love BZH reaction, like I said his showing so much emotions around her that is out of his normal character.

qMdRxXs.png RefbqZn.pngOdzN8Mr.png UPn1SEi.pngzzd1a5T.png PhuL7VR.pngd71IUmw.png d71IUmw.pngTXOuHRb.png 94rnsl6.pngQVNW7Se.png uyF22tD.png

GS8AXq2.pngElIboyB.pngQnNfyyS.png5g4MrP2.png9064vjL.pngLW5ONuu.pngWavXb3t.pngAi94D09.png2a1qpZG.pngQKve4c5.png6iL0mlU.pngeviUfmi.pngbwujaTG.pngHaCtVu8.pngrwtrM0B.pngkauP50A.pngesTTDjB.pngSIv0Gx4.pngol16HZB.png7xBCys5.pngTzfGPth.pngg98uvLh.pngv2fuAiJ.png54nFFq2.png8jXoKN4.pngWgK0i0P.pngVjVFAOB.pnggDd3yhW.pngca5NTkm.pnggt0hPS7.pngAb8zNlt.pnghiNHAdP.pngbv0x7YY.png ySb95F8.png   VTNSnCE.png fviu7pr.pngTgVc3ak.png jdFKc8c.png

MgdzFBD.png aWSXyuE.png  

6zqHG0M.png WpZmh86.png

8b7MbEf.pngZUcMYRI.png A55BoM4.pngsoCthdQ.png4dO9JjF.pngNwSum79.pngXQliEI7.png

Then there's Purple Fairy (aka. Third Wheeler Fairy) warning him that she is jealous of his r/s with HQG and that he better not have feels for her.

xfJ8qU4.pngQTBw5Th.pngKMXcCsa.png

HQG x BZH look like a couple LOL 

And we can clearly see HQG has developed romantic feelings for BZH!

http:vknNCn1.png MNHLu65.png

lgMgFLm.png kBLd4Ui.png

dpbngqw.png K6O2Vfs.png

Their adorable dinnertime.

69CDgNV.png OqQx9eq.pngRaVnMUH.png 1T1Fly5.pngWWVJ98R.png dO9zrED.pngmTV1qZR.png PnL9Bsa.pngIzNTOwx.png 0jlHFGe.pngzj3WUvg.png gYlydFT.pngsfxZhAy.png f6NIewn.pngAx1HBHG.png NWoZ3Yw.pngxp8fItZ.png WyngFLV.pngKGrby8w.png tLQuJJf.pngTTgIFyK.png qBZc2dq.png

And HQG note for BZH after doing his laundry!

ax3PpFx.pngSoL6rub.pngOmMy1Pc.png

BZH tasting HQG dish and reminiscing about his time in the human world with her.

fqoh5mm.png qGS0glK.pngo7nmH3c.png dxg9ZGT.png42jG0tu.png JrZMphh.pngDfwEIPX.png yhc7si9.pngq8UPbjf.png rOW9HVH.pngFbqC8zW.png cqUq1Xg.pngEU6NX80.png MlpEP9b.pngmlcn8Og.png PJQHAzH.pngEG5XhP1.png m5um19h.png0KV3SVx.png 1rCIYNV.pngJxEuAfw.png gdU99wg.png1rSGNCi.png jBIWRJb.pngi1EMgBA.pngJi4iPJ9.pngTI8AhPy.png)

And the hair combing scene! :wub: I want to touch his hair too!

38Uv0LD.png yJYtwST.pngyJYtwST.png DJsT7lE.png4T5Zkx0.png sMeWFEA.png8YbUslf.png JWrM3T4.pngf7MHCab.png Hr5CRjM.pngSTH4inM.png QVlOIHT.png40MaKRF.png

BZH really cares for HQG as a disciple and maybe more but he won't allow himself to feel for her romantically that easily!

kb3kE4p.png FSIgbmV.pngzo5yLaC.png MapDljd.pngwx0qsbI.png GEOhLNd.pngFCEIjmV.png 16ikTCo.pngwf9DdY8.png RiDaOA9.pngP7Eb4M0.png cpMja82.pngXc2Okfb.png OCOuwXN.pngYPTjYkw.png

HQG so cute not wanting to leave BZH and telling him to look after himself!

3wvKinV.png nnqlv8B.pngW64d1vP.png 5LMaLIs.pngUIkQOkC.png H58vDO1.png3WDFV9e.png p77LvWR.png4OGIDwg.png dAGWKP7.pngGOWHarC.png kDJdqoG.pngfOnNAQp.png owJZH2H.png4QHNkvu.png Je0OWr3.pngBcXZalo.png emwzjTt.png

HQG present to BZH must have been the garden that she fixed up

rUBsCzI.pnghttp: fW8fs0G.pngwZEDiB1.png tvuGOHR.png8NU7WFt.png 5S5tNty.pngUADUNQI.png OOpPZf4.pngNVojAZs.png iKSVo2k.png3ZsqnRJ.png 5lip99k.pngoBuF9Qn.png UTkfKtF.pngJqGol9G.png UbRDFmo.pngrjnNb1V.png

This new character General Lie cracks me up!

BSGwk3M.png U09KhSA.pngXWYL8hy.png ghP7fsx.pngLPrOAes.png gVurs3f.pngzAl1wWv.png pLUGWGB.pngnv18uMX.png E3hSSAI.pnguOGV7g7.png LFV5kbj.pngPSGsZUZ.png Pz98irQ.pngrCy8Rfc.png Wam62f7.pngzxjMRLa.png foO7KTx.pngEmlB3j6.png 206r3oA.pngaMwTNtN.png

The Emperor and the Grand Scholar fighting for HQG hand is going to be fun to see! All these guys clamouring for her attention and yet she only wants BZH

sxnIlaN.png m2jk3dH.png8msP12Q.png LeNFITB.pngYdmUJl5.png KNilGwi.pngbe2yIge.png hqiR8IN.pngDDtObEL.png d8bgU1O.pngQFssYNI.png L9KUMXS.png54RvIBQ.png uFmUfla.pngOT5j6y0.png CuQIJzi.pngItPipjG.png M3kwOkC.pngSOrwsdA.png A0cdd6v.pngGUqN7vj.png WBzItWR.pngQEnpWKI.png 6wEnOpK.pngczJoEyr.png tbXxIAC.pngWYwWpwC.png D0t2NVL.pngssugODX.png i7gd8yi.png3uhphEH.png

• Like 1

Guest evori

@xXMzSmilesXx Yessss. I thought the part where Xi Zun told BZH that she rather BZH stay emotionless forever if he refuse to have any feelings for her was interesting. It could be a warning or threat toward Qian Gu and BZH if they were to fall in love with each other.  Xi Zun is getting wary and cautious of BZH and HQG's relationships because she sense that BZH is protective of Qian Gu and has developed an attachment to her. Gosh she needs to get over her jealousy already..but then it is quite understandable why she would be jealous tho. Considering she have love him for a majority of her life, and done everything for him but yet he has not return her feelings even if its only a little bit. And then all of a sudden BZH takes in a disciple and starts to become warm with her like he have never done in his WHOLE life. So you can quite understand why Xi Zun would be jealous of Qian Gu, but still what she said was too harsh. She's basically telling him to never be happy with someone unless that person is her. :sweatingbullets:

Edited by evori