[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Cage of Love 抓住彩虹的男人

sugarplum892

Guest Heather Kendall

Does anyone knopw where I can watch this drama in its entirety with english subs? Ep1-6 are on dramacool/dramanice/dramatv/whatever they also go by but they quit after 6 episodes and the rest are raw. EngSub Drama had a working playlist at one point, but youtube terminated those videos so all that is left are some random copies that have no subs floating about Youtube. And Viki may have had working videos before but a good portion of the episodes are now missing video sources. I've PMed the channel manager there but it could go either way.

I've scoured google looking for working episodes with subs but I'm beginning to think that I'm just not going to be able to finish this drama. ):

Guest ororomunroe

Does anyone knopw where I can watch this drama in its entirety with english subs? Ep1-6 are on dramacool/dramanice/dramatv/whatever they also go by but they quit after 6 episodes and the rest are raw. EngSub Drama had a working playlist at one point, but youtube terminated those videos so all that is left are some random copies that have no subs floating about Youtube. And Viki may have had working videos before but a good portion of the episodes are now missing video sources. I've PMed the channel manager there but it could go either way.

I've scoured google looking for working episodes with subs but I'm beginning to think that I'm just not going to be able to finish this drama. ):

You can watch the whole drama on Viki - https://www.viki.com/tv/24728c-the-cage-of-love

Guest Heather Kendall

You can watch the whole drama on Viki - https://www.viki.com/tv/24728c-the-cage-of-love

As I said in my original post, a good chunk of the episodes are missing source videos(as of right now eps 9-20+ are missing) and so won't play. But I did hear back from the channel managers that they will try to post new videos over the next couple of days. 

Guest ororomunroe

As I said in my original post, a good chunk of the episodes are missing source videos(as of right now eps 9-20+ are missing) and so won't play. But I did hear back from the channel managers that they will try to post new videos over the next couple of days. 

Whoops. They were working for me before so I assumed they still were. But I'm glad they got back to you. I liked it a lot. 

• 2 months later...

Archived