SoompiTV Ask Anything!

knims

2manytears said: Only suggestion I can offer at this time is the timing. The subs seem to disappear off of the screen too quickly. Just needs a tweak.
Thanks for the feedback! We're working on fixing our timing to make the subs more readable for all. Out of curiosity, what have you been watching that you noticed the issue?

Hello @knims.  I love the idea of Soompi haven't it's on TV site but I have a question for you .. Myself and several other are watching a daily called  Apgujeong Midnight Sun  What we want to know how we can get this daily drama on your TV site with subs is this possible.. 

Guest courtcomposer

*UPDATE - Disregard!  It's from Miss Granny the scene where the producer and young granny are drinking in his apt.!  (I don't know how to delete a post.)

Hi everyone, I posted this question in another thread but I don't know if it belongs here or there.  Apologies if multi-thread posts are against rules.  This question is actually why I joined Soompi -

You know that traditional Korean lullaby that starts, "자장자장 우리 아가..." (or "jajang jajang oori aga" = "Hush, Hush, my child")?

I heard this lullaby in one of these Korean movies I watched ...
- Midnight FM (2010)
- Bedevilled (2010)
- Miss Granny (2014)

I also watched the City Hunter series but don't think it's from there.

Does anyone know which one it could've been?

HALP!

and thank you!

Guest melanemedina_074f

Hello!
I would just like to say how much I love Soompi TV. Its awesome and I love the variety of shows on it. 
The only thing I need to make this even better, is to be able to watch it from my Roku. Please, please Soompi make a a Roku channel as soon as possible. I need to watch all these amazing shows on a big screen without having to worry about my computer not wanting to conect to my TV.... 
Thank you!

melanemedina_074f said: Hello!
I would just like to say how much I love Soompi TV. Its awesome and I love the variety of shows on it. 
The only thing I need to make this even better, is to be able to watch it from my Roku. Please, please Soompi make a a Roku channel as soon as possible. I need to watch all these amazing shows on a big screen without having to worry about my computer not wanting to conect to my TV.... 
Thank you! Hello!

Thank you so much for your kind words!

I totally hear you on the Roku need. We are hard at work on a Roku channel! Unfortunately I can't give you an estimated date for launch, but please stay tuned for good news~

Guest flannery1430294555

Stellaa said: Ok, now my K-drama identity has migrated, but what happened to the other Stellaa I was using, poof.  Ahh, all those badges.....!!  Starting over.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest sharonfranklin81_6801

How soon will it be on roku and what is the price  or will you be joining it with crunchyroll

I upgraded to premium membership but I still get ads on my soompi tv app android. I'm confused now as to what really is the difference between premium and free.Now I feel like I just wasted my money because there's no difference from when it was free to now that I upgraded to premium.Zero difference at all.

Hello guys!
We cannot give you a precise or rough estimate about the launch of SoompiTV on Roku.
Please understand there are plans and schedules for many platforms and these are projects which are taking time, budget and effort for realization. Our focus is currently on the website and the development of mobile apps.
We also give out a free trial period to test out SoompiTV premium and the monthly subscription will cost 6.95$ US.Please take note the content from SoompiTV is only available in the United States and Canada.
For technical issues with SoompiTV premium membership, please contact this following email: help@soompi.com or @knims.

twishter said: I upgraded to premium membership but I still get ads on my soompi tv app android. I'm confused now as to what really is the difference between premium and free.Now I feel like I just wasted my money because there's no difference from when it was free to now that I upgraded to premium.Zero difference at all. Hello @twishter! Please email help@soompi.com about this problem. You should not be getting ads on your android device so we will work with you to fix this bug! I am so sorry for the frustration.

Archived