[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

I am happy that Han Ye Seul gets to come back to drama land. I am sure she will treasure the opportunityJoo Sang Wook has been turning out good performances, so hopefully these two will churn out a good drama!
I just hope it will have eng subs when it goes on air since this is a weekend drama.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The high society women are getting hold of news magazines just to keep them posted about HTH's appearance...fMJMmPQ.jpg

Not just women, men as well...MdrY5Ng.jpg

The SJ Group released only one portrait of their scion since his return...dIJHjGF.jpg

Every SJ Group restaurant will carry this portrait in the reception hall for the Hangul Day celebration...

10367160_644624548945112_654795879576573
JSW and Hanna from Showbiz Korea taken on May 13, 
P.S. The segment shown in Arirang News was showing the appearance of JSW with Hanna in Star Lounge... I am glad his new drama is mentioned by Arirang News!

We noticed his weight gain in S&SA due to his portrayal of an CEO who is trying to lose weight by going on a diet...I believe he wanted to look more mature as a person who went through hard times...211D4543533B51171C877B

With JSW's new drama, I believe he is going to return to his normal weight or might even go down a bit to portray a person with a broken heart syndrome...His latest public appearance at his best friend's wedding...image_readtop_2014_1278047_14124106751562277.jpg

This one was taken last month when he was appointed as the Goodwill Ambassador for Friendly Korea Campaign... 2014090215200940699_1.jpg

P.S.  He is losing his weight gradually.  

Hope to hear more news about Birth of A Beauty... They should be preparing with the cast & crew for script reading soon.Meanwhile.. here are some eye candies for everyone!image

I know this will attract some... reactions... but I am a little concerned about HYS. I mean I still remember how she left the set of her last drama. And I one of those who believe in 2nd, 3rd, 4th... chances. What about Koreans? Are they willing to forgive and forget that? Won't that affect the rattings? (wait... what do I care about the ratings...? well, I do... a little.) Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that I'm not going to give her a 2nd chance, but I am still concerned.

Hi @Hannahmiriam - I believe some voiced out your opinions in other forums as well.  HYS learned her lesson the hard way.  Not working for 3 years is hard for an actress whose career is supposed to be bright and promising.  She got only one project this time.  There is no reason for her to feel overwhelmed if she just got this one on her plate.  I hope her mom is staying with her throughout the duration of this project to give her support.  We will know how the drama turn out during its first two episodes...  Many would like to watch her again.  The cast is strong. Aja Aja Hwaiting to the production team.

2014092914440484460_2.jpg
Joo Sang Wook gets along easily with his co-stars. Since this is a first time collaboration, it would be added comfort to HYS that JSW has great rapport.

@h2og Considering her last drama, I guess the production company has set some harsh conditions just in case she does that again.
Don't misunderstand, I don't say that their schedule is normal, and that she is the crazy one, while the whole kdrama industry is normal, which is not... I am just concerned as every drama gets, sooner or latter, in that exact situation (except for very few, like Full House 2, that were filmed before airing), so I suppose this drama will also pass through there. 
Anyway, I have my fingers crossed for the staff.

Hannahmiriam said: @h2og Considering her last drama, I guess the production company has set some harsh conditions just in case she does that again.
Don't misunderstand, I don't say that their schedule is normal, and that she is the crazy one, while the whole kdrama industry is normal, which is not... I am just concerned as every drama gets, sooner or latter, in that exact situation (except for very few, like Full House 2, who were filmed before airing), so I suppose this drama will also pass through there. 
Anyway, I have my fingers crossed for the staff.

Archived