[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the blog about Ha Jae Sook joining the cast of Birth of a Beauty....
Birth of Beauty heroine Han Ye Seul station hajaesuk was constructing five clinics in Myeongdong Floresta's ...10/08/2014

Birth of Beauty heroine Han Ye Seul station hajaesuk came to Myeongdong Floresta's clinic! Starting new in SBS drama " Birth of Beauty >! Birth of Beauty actress Han Ye Seul station to smoke heroine hajaesuk came to Myeongdong Floresta posted. Plastic and ...

P.S. Fulore Clinic is located at Myeongdong which is a dense area for plastic surgery clinics.  In Gyo Jin will be the comestic surgeon in this clinic!
4.jpg

Myeongdong is similar to Taiwan's night market where a lot of stalls set up on the road/outside the shopping mall. 

Source

2013112804315981.jpg
The drama will definitely be going to have this scene with HSY, HJS & WJH.... It's going to be exciting to see the before & after pix!

I wonder if HTH met the new Sara first?  Maybe, it's the work of his brother to see if HTH will fall for a woman that looks like his first love?  Will HTH change his mind upon learning that Sara isn't really who she is when he watched the show staged by his brother?  The plot is getting very complicated...lady01-87081.jpg

Source - kbleonBased on the Birth of Beauty Board...  They had an accident scene shot at Pyeongchang on Sept 13.  
Scenario 1Did HTH has an accident and disappear because of lost of memory?
Scenario 2 HTH caused the accident because of his illness and he compensated Sara with constructive surgery...

P.S. The plot is thickening in my mind...  I better stop otherwise the scriptwriter is going to get mad at me.

In the event that HTH can't remember who he is, I got some of his personal effects which might help to bring his memory back...

imageimage

Archived