[Drama 2014] SBS - Birth of A Beauty 미녀의 탄생

kbleon

@sparkling7 i feel you dear. They're so sweet together and it hurts our soul to know that she's taken lol teddy is from oversea ofc hys feels so comfortable with him( and has a lot of $$$ haha just kidding ) btw hys's personality isnt that far from sara look at how she hits jsw, she has ahjumma side xD jsw you'll be lonely after boab shooting has over go find someone now xD

I do hope JSW finds (or already found) someone cos he's a great guy and he definitely deserves to be happy :)

Anyone care to translate the ep 19 text preview? Thanks so much in advance!!

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kenixoon said: Ep 19 text preview: 
민혁은 자신이 태희를 다치게 했다는 사실을 안 사라에게 태희와 완전히 확실하게 끝내라며 자신을 화나게 만들지 말라 말한다. 민혁의 실체를 알게 된 사라는 태희를 만나 민혁에게 오해를 사고 싶지 않으니 자신을 기억에서 지워달라 말하는데.. 

frankly speaking episodes 18 and 19 revolve around these 4 characterstumblr_nhidlyWYMy1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpgtumblr_nhidlyWYMy1sh8uxlo2_1280.jpg

men… 

credit drama trollshe is the Helen of Troy nowIn Greek mythology, Helen of Troy was the most beautiful woman in the world. A daughter of the god Zeus*, she is best known for the part she played in causing the Trojan War*
now also a general who saves a nation ..... 4 more episodes to close this gap

I wonder what the "erase from her memory" means... :-?

@szne09‌" I really hope Sara isn't talking about erasing HTH from her memory. because if that's what she's saying then it would of been real nice for her to have amnesia after me whooping that azz. So sorry everyone for being violent but were talking about Our HTH :D

2014 SBS Drama Awards JSW and HYS cut with chinese sub

Hi @kbleon, is the video created by you? If so, could you send me a copy?

Because i can not download youtube video n i want to keep a copy of the video. They r so adorable. I will PM you my email address. Tq.

Sorry, I am off topic here.

You are not alone... I still haven't watched the last two episodes and I am hoping that the couple is coming together in the episode 19 because I would be really disappointed! [-O<

Gosh me too, even if they get back in the last scene of ep 19 I'd be ok with it as long as they do!

According to the text preview SaRa finds out HMH is the bad guy so please please SaRa wake up and fight hard for HTH!

Han Ye Seul Sends Love To Teddy During Her Award Message "Let's Love ...
KpopStarz - Jan 2, 2015

Han Ye Seul said, "It's still embarrassing for me to watch my acting. But receiving awards is always a happy thing," revealing her happy heart. She continued, "I was filming just now too before coming here but the staff make the filming set such a warm ...

For some reason, I want HTH to play "hard to get" when Sara finds out about HMH and meets with HTH! Like "I told you, Ajumma! Now, you really have to win my trust and love again after you made a ridiculous decision to break up with a handsome loving oppa like me.."

@yagiyuki - Thank you so much for the translations. Without you, we would have been totally lost. The computer kept translating Tae-Hee as Tracy and that HMH was awesome. Therefore, it takes a genius like you (smarter than a genius like HTH?) to help us through this hardship. I think what SaRa said to HTH was exactly what the translation said, that she will forget about HTH. The "misunderstanding" could give us some fun though, I hope. At least SaRa realizes HMH is not a good guy and at least she is talking to HTH nicely, so much so HTH is having misunderstanding SaRa now loves him. I will watch the new episodes, I really like the show. I am brave! Even though I might get plastic flower (Cunning Single Lady's JSW love-sickness disease) doing it.

Based on baidu's translations for ep 19..

"Sara finds out that it was Minhyuk who hurt Taehee, and Minhyuk told Sara to end things completely with Taehee and not to make him angry. Sara meets Taehee after learning about Minhyuk's true colors and said she doesnt want to cause Minhyuk to misunderstand and asks him to forget about her..."

^ lets follow this preview instead cos my korean is self learnt from watching dramas and shows so sometimes its not that accurate sorry :))

Archived