[Drama 2014/2015] Dr. Frost 닥터 프로스트

conankung

Guest adikkeluangman

Pictures from press conference.B2s2lBZCYAAF5I5.jpg
B2tvBz-CcAAui9b.jpg

10440754_753035724790576_436600527238470

I will wait until this drama air on my country through cable station. So far no update. But we already got drama Bad Guys. Currently there are 2 channels that air OCN series here.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ladyinthegreenscarf

Shoot, i really like episode 6. Cant wait for next episode and the interaction between Song Sun and Frost. Wether i am the minority in shipping them. It's okay hahaha

:D

My friend this is a forum for Dr. Frost, so you are free to choose any couple from the series. Frost/Sung Ah lovers like Prof. Song too but we see her in a different light. We admire Song Sun unni... So peace out!!! :)

@adikkeluangman‌ Wow JEC looks so awesome with Frost. Ehhhhhh I love them both so sooooooooo much!!!! :heart:

episode six was quite revealing re-Frost/Song past and relationship. It was interesting that Frost, even back then, never really thought he and Song would go out. I think he always thought of her as a good friend but she clearly thought of their relationship as more than that. I also wondered if the conversation they had about the last case was symbolic: you know the husband and wife who loved each other but where not good for each other? This is how I see Frost and Song...able colleagues who have a mutual trust and respect but who will not be good for each other in a romantic case. Now, am going to say something here that might annoy some of you good folks. And I say this because I have not read the web toon. But I would really like Song to be loved by detective NTB! I know Song and Frost are appealing and am not saying this because am on ship Yoon/Frost, but it's because the way the characters are constructed it seems that Song really needs someone to just love her, treasure her, and help her heal, and detective TB would do an amazing job doing just that. Yes, he is not your typical smexy bloke, but in the context of this story that love line to me would make sense. Just as Frost needs a Yoon to love him, defrost him and hopefully also heal...whatever that could mean! Anyway, end of rumble, you can shoot me now, am ready :) :-h

@conankung thanks for the pics of that shy guy.

I almost forgotten that Sung Ah has a secret admirer!  :))

May be we will see more of him in ep 7.

Dr Frost be warned, you've a competitor!

Hehehe I'm so excited for ep. # 7. Well Sung Ah is awesome, so having admirers is no biggie ;p

Yup Frost-chan needs to be very very careful, these are the matters of the heart, his brain will go even more *mush* if he loses Sung Ah. I hope we see a jealous Frost (which is not possible as he can't possibly get jealous but he does show emotions and he can decipher emotions so let's see what happens). Seeing a jealous Frost will be a cold treat (excuse the pun) :wink:

Let's see how he handles the 'new guy' who'll flutter around our sweet Sung Ah just like she flutters around him all the time.

Ice Cube needs to act fast or else all hell will break loose ;)

@zaabu‌ Friend I love you, why? You'll know in a sec. (or may be it'll take minutes as I love to rumble outloud too ;p) I seriously thought that I was the only one who wanted Song unni to end up with detective Nam, I guess I ain't alone. Don't we all need someone to love us endlessly? I know for a fact that if Song unni ends up with Nam-chan, she'll be really happy (not crazy happy, enough with the psychological mojo-jojo) ;p

I know that Nam ain't perfect but he's a gentleman and Song Sun isn't perfect too, too many emotional scars have ruined her. In my opinion only two broken pieces make a whole, only two lost souls can fly high, I know two wrongs don't make a right but Dectective Nam/Song Sun could become an exception in this case. :)

Now now people don't hate or misunderstand me, if you want to see Frost with Song Sun you are free to choose this couple. I love Song Sun so I want to see her happy. That's all (don't throw rotten bananas at me please, I may slip ;p) :)

In my opinion even though I love Frost with Sung Ah, but if Sung Ah couldn't stay happy with him then I'll never wish for her to stay with him in the first place, the other guy can have Sung Ah as I know he'll love her very much and as a Sung Ah admirer, I want to see her happy. I know that it'll hurt her because all she wants to do is to stay by his side but if Frost can not reciprocate anything then I guess sooner or later everything will end between them.

It's painful for us fans, some want to see Frost/TA Yoon and some Frost/Song Sun. In reality we all know that both of these pairings are never gonna make it till the end. But we are talking about k-dramaland, in the end only the director will decide who ends up with whom (and we are talking about a psychological thriller series but da*m it we still need romance, cur*e you OCN for making us such enthusiastic Frost-paired-up-with-a-girl junkies). Aish the director drives us all crazy!!!

People whatever pairing you like, stick with it till the end, don't give up!!!

@zaabu if I remember correctly when the detective Nam first met Song, he was attracted to her & asked Frost a lot of questions about her.

Maybe the writer is also thinking like you.  :-?

I hope you are right chingu, all the excitement is driving me banana sundaes ;) :smiley:

@ladyinthegreenscarf you have a way with words! I like it! :D

Suddenly Dr Frost reminds me of this song from the animation movie FROZEN (maybe because someone just mentioned ice cube! :)) )

Awww shucks you make me blush chingu, you're too much :blush:

Hehe good one, yup Frozen, Ice Cube, they all remind you of Dr. Brrrrrrost (even writing his name gives me the chills).

Frost is so cold that he has to wear a lot of clothing layers just to keep himself warm. Such a cold psychotic poodle ;p

I'm sure he'll be the only one wearing winter clothes during summers. I pity Sung Ah. Poor Sung Ah! She's always around him, no wonder gradually her clothing layers are increasing too.

Aish!!!!! Phrost makes me mad. Hypocrite! Ref ep # 3: When Sung Ah says that she has her own ways to observe and manage situations, he looks at her (from head to toe, pervert, we all know hormones are regulated by the brain, you may have lost your frontal lobe activity but I'm sure both your hypothalamus and pituitary gland are still very much intact) and he is like hmm. . . I'm impressed.

Well impressed my bu*t, you're logical alright but you're still a doodoo-head.

Ref ep # 2: A drunk SA says that Frost is sexy and Frost thinks to himself: She thinks I'm sexy. She must be really drunk (What!!!! What did you think she was doing? Acting!!! And seriously c'mon like you don't know about that already, you know how to read other people but you totally forgot to read yourself in the first place. Huge note to self: you are sexy and you know it, stop pretending like you know nada).

Ref ep # 3: "You didn't write attractive appearance," aishhhhhhh!!!!

Modest my a**, oooohhhhh he's so full of himself. Egotistical maniac poodle, always confusing our poor SA. Bad poodle!!!!!!

And let's not forget ep # 2, the infamous 'piggyback' ride.

He just had to give her a 'ride' on his back (of all the places, bridal style would have been preferred but ehhhh, back to the point at hand). All the taxis in Korea were banned that day, the drivers were terrified of the notorious bartender aka Frost.

No one dared to go near the drunk SA, special instructions ordered by Mr. Ice. That hentai, she was drunk and helpless, he's a devil I tell you, he just had to take his chances that night.

And so he gave her a piggyback, I'm sure he threatened every bartender at that point, only he could give her a piggyback ride and no one else. (The director doesn't show us the 'innside' scenes :( )

He could have left her on the streets but noooooooo, he just had to bring her back, safe and sound (though bringing her back to the office seems kinda' perverted too, so no points for you Frost).

He's called emotionless but he ain't dead, frontal lobe or not, he certainly has a thing for our Sung Ah.

If he's acting, well he should get an academy award for it as soon as possible. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@icemaid‌

I just had to get this point off my chest.

Ref ep # 5:

Frost says to Sung Ah:

"I know that you want to observe me as you're analyzing me but there's a difference between stalking and observing!"

Haaahhh!!! As if she was stalking you. Frost you should remember Anna's stalker (ref ep # 1), I don't see Sung Ah running away with and hiding your undies or even wearing them (well, she can try ;p) :wink:

Ladies please focus, let's not get distracted by someone's frigid underpants (even if she steals his *ahem* undergarments, I'm sure he won't notice. A cold body equals cold underpants and cold underpants equal no sensation and Dr. Iceberg, with all due respect, you can't feel anything for crying out loud. How odd! He can analyze anything but he's emotionless, frontal lobe come back to life please, palliiiiii) :stuck_out_tongue:

He's frustrated and he takes it all out on Yoon SA. Poor gurl!!!!

I'm sure someday she'll kick his high and frosty behind. Can't wait till that day. She's too soft (should have just let the pot hit Dr. Icicle's head in the ep # 4, at least after that incident he would have recovered his 'lost senses' :stuck_out_tongue: ). Yeah we know he's cute, she knows that too (ref ep # 5, Sung Ah talking with her bestie outside the homeless shelter) because poodles are cute, but, but he's a white-haired psycho poodle so keep fighting Sung Ah. Victory will be yours!!! :heart:

Guest Fatmannz

zaabu said: episode six was quite revealing re-Frost/Song past and relationship. It was interesting that Frost, even back then, never really thought he and Song would go out. I think he always thought of her as a good friend but she clearly thought of their relationship as more than that. I also wondered if the conversation they had about the last case was symbolic: you know the husband and wife who loved each other but where not good for each other? This is how I see Frost and Song...able colleagues who have a mutual trust and respect but who will not be good for each other in a romantic case. Now, am going to say something here that might annoy some of you good folks. And I say this because I have not read the web toon. But I would really like Song to be loved by detective NTB! I know Song and Frost are appealing and am not saying this because am on ship Yoon/Frost, but it's because the way the characters are constructed it seems that Song really needs someone to just love her, treasure her, and help her heal, and detective TB would do an amazing job doing just that. Yes, he is not your typical smexy bloke, but in the context of this story that love line to me would make sense. Just as Frost needs a Yoon to love him, defrost him and hopefully also heal...whatever that could mean! Anyway, end of rumble, you can shoot me now, am ready :) :-h

@icemaid‌-chi, @zaabu‌-chi, omo omo omo omo omo, kyaaaaaa!!!

Go check the cover photo on the wall of OCN's official page on facebook. Omo omo!!!!!

Pali pali, you'll be surprised, NamSung FTW!!!!! :heart:

https://facebook.com/OCN.TV?refid=52&__tn__=%7E

Archived