[Drama 2014] Mr. Back / 미스터 백

SamShop Watch

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest samasta93

Shin ha kyun!! Omona~~!! He is back for a small screen!!

**pinching both of my cheeks**

O M G

.. this is real.. !!!

Thank you dramagawdddd~~~

@larus: I don't expect much from the scriptwriter. I really strongly disliked Emergency Couple and that's an understatement. Apologies to the all fans out there. I do hope that he/she will be much improved this time, else it'll really be unfair to SHK and JNR who are really taking up this drama just to help MBC.

anopinion said: @larus: I don't expect much from the scriptwriter. I really strongly disliked Emergency Couple and that's an understatement. Apologies to the all fans out there. I do hope that he/she will be much improved this time, else it'll really be unfair to SHK and JNR who are really taking up this drama just to help MBC.

larus said: anopinion said: @larus: I don't expect much from the scriptwriter. I really strongly disliked Emergency Couple and that's an understatement. Apologies to the all fans out there. I do hope that he/she will be much improved this time, else it'll really be unfair to SHK and JNR who are really taking up this drama just to help MBC.

Lee Joon looks stunning in his recent photos. I hope he keeps his fringe up. In fact, I think all the male leads need to keep their fringe up, the Korean-boyish-fringe cut looks so frigging... unflattering on them sometimes. Hopefully the stylists don't go for the unconventional looks. I mean, look at the male leads of late, Jang Hyuk and Jo In-sung with their floppy hair  ~X( SHK had a horrible hairstyle at the start of his last drama as well...

I did not heard about the second writer. Maybe it is just a rumor, we`ll see. I am glad that Park Ye Jin joined the cast. I saw her in The Great Queen Seondeok. Funny thing, I realized that I have seen Jang Nara before too. ;) I thought that her face seamed familiar from somewhere. It was the drama Baby Faced Beauty. Oh boy, My memory sucks.

A bit worrying because the broadcast date is so near and what people say about the writer. I hope the team will not waste the talents they have now. Please give us something satisfying and enjoyable to watch. Give some room for the actors to do their job properly too. I personally don't mind if they decide to postpone the date for another 2-3 weeks, albeit unlikely :-S

rienn said: A bit worrying because the broadcast date is so near and what people say about the writer. I hope the team will not waste the talents they have now. Please give us something satisfying and enjoyable to watch. Give some room for the actors to do their job properly too. I personally don't mind if they decide to postpone the date for another 2-3 weeks, albeit unlikely :-S

rienn said: A bit worrying because the broadcast date is so near and what people say about the writer. I hope the team will not waste the talents they have now. Please give us something satisfying and enjoyable to watch. Give some room for the actors to do their job properly too. I personally don't mind if they decide to postpone the date for another 2-3 weeks, albeit unlikely :-S

anopinion said: rienn said: A bit worrying because the broadcast date is so near and what people say about the writer. I hope the team will not waste the talents they have now. Please give us something satisfying and enjoyable to watch. Give some room for the actors to do their job properly too. I personally don't mind if they decide to postpone the date for another 2-3 weeks, albeit unlikely :-S

SamShop Watch said: rienn said: A bit worrying because the broadcast date is so near and what people say about the writer. I hope the team will not waste the talents they have now. Please give us something satisfying and enjoyable to watch. Give some room for the actors to do their job properly too. I personally don't mind if they decide to postpone the date for another 2-3 weeks, albeit unlikely :-S

Guest LadyAra

Hwang Bo-ra to star in "Mister Baek"

photo504771.jpg

Actress Hwang Bo-ra is starring in the new MBC drama "Mister Baek".

Fantasio claimed she's taking on the role of Yoo Nan-hee.

Yoo Nan-hee is a snobbish character who knows how to use her good looks at the right place and time to the right person and is also good in the art of living. She likes to play the resident bird to Eun Ha-soo (Jang Nara), an intern and tries to seduce Choi Go-bong (Sin Ha-gyoon) for the ascent of her status.

Hwang Bo-ra said, "I am happy to be back with another great project and I am going to do my best to bring life to the character of Yoo Nan-hee".

Hwang Bo-ra starred in dramas, "Smile, Mom", "Dangerous Woman", "The Firstborn", "Sly and Single Again" and movies, "Radio Dayz" and more.

"Mister Baek" is a comedy romance drama about a rich and famous 70 year-old man becoming a 30 year-old man one day. It is produced by Lee Sang-yeob-I and written by Choi Yoon-jeong.

Starring Sin Ha-gyoon, Jang Nara and Lee Joon, "Mister Baek" is to be broadcasted in November after "My Spring Days".

Source : www.xportsnews.com/?a... [more]

Archived