[Movie 2015] Meet the In-Laws 2 위험한 상견례 2

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we have another candid picture from the wrap party last week. :)

credits to www.instagram.com/woogyhan
10899296_417272941769721_67463_o.jpg

the OP wrote a message that said "Police Family" might be released around September 2015. so everyone, i guess we have to wait until autumn to watch this movie. :(

Guest KangHae143

I just made another FanArt for Uri beloved OTP "JongYeon" :D Hope you like it ~~Though the Movie will be a Romance Comedy .. But why not adding a bit of sadness in their FanArts together XD~~ (I'd like to see them casted in a Melo~Drama Tbh ;; )

gjmgPZc.jpg

Cr: JIN SE YEON ARAB FANS 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jin Se Yeon and Hong Jong Hyun for the upcoming Korean movie, “Police Family,” as shared by @RoseM on Jin Se Yeon’s official Soompi thread. Photo source as labeled. :)

> Jin Se Yeon’s looking very aggressive but playful, and Jong Hyun seems to be enjoying it. LOL. I love them already!

tumblr_njyj35LdCq1rf2aljo1_540.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

class="content-title"Jin Se Yeon to Debut as Singer on “Police Family” OST

Actress Jin Se Yeon will be showing off her hidden vocal talents on the OST of her upcoming film “Police Family.”

The 21-year-old actor most recently starred in the drama “Doctor Stranger,” and has received awards for her work in “My Daughter the Flower” and “Bridal Mask.”

While she was shooting her new film “Police Family” late last year, she also managed to make time to record two songs for the film’s soundtrack.

One track is a solo song that showcases her vocal talents, and another is a duet with her co-star Hong Jong Hyun, who plays her love interest in the film.

According to an insider, her singing voice is so great that the staff at the recording studio were impressed and surprised.

Jin Se Yeon is also currently trying to devote time to her studies. A representative from her agency states, “Jin Se Yeon is very passionate about her education. As a university student, she plans to continue to complete courses for her major in performance arts while gaining real experience as an actor.”

credit to: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/18/jin-se-yeon-to-debut-as-singer-on-police-family-ost/

Guest missnona

cutieloverz

said:

class="content-title"

Jin Se Yeon to Debut as Singer on “Police Family” OST

Actress Jin Se Yeon will be showing off her hidden vocal talents on the OST of her upcoming film “Police Family.”

The 21-year-old actor most recently starred in the drama “Doctor Stranger,” and has received awards for her work in “My Daughter the Flower” and “Bridal Mask.”

While she was shooting her new film “Police Family” late last year, she also managed to make time to record two songs for the film’s soundtrack.

One track is a solo song that showcases her vocal talents, and another is a duet with her co-star Hong Jong Hyun, who plays her love interest in the film.

According to an insider, her singing voice is so great that the staff at the recording studio were impressed and surprised.

Jin Se Yeon is also currently trying to devote time to her studies. A representative from her agency states, “Jin Se Yeon is very passionate about her education. As a university student, she plans to continue to complete courses for her major in performance arts while gaining real experience as an actor.”

credit to: http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/18/jin-se-yeon-to-debut-as-singer-on-police-family-ost/

I am beyond happy right now!
Se Yeon will sing a solo, and not only that, she will also sing with her male lead. Now how many movies do you know that the lead couple sings in it? Not much, right?
I am just getting more and more and more excited for this movie. I'm praying it's going to be a blockbuster. :):D;)

Guest missnona

djappleblush

said:

I am beyond happy right now!
Se Yeon will sing a solo, and not only that, she will also sing with her male lead. Now how many movies do you know that the lead couple sings in it? Not much, right?
I am just getting more and more and more excited for this movie. I'm praying it's going to be a blockbuster. :):D;)

How long does it take for the trailer to come out? As well as the poster?, Maybe we will have them by next week? EVERYONE needs to go see this movie so it can be a hit! Can't wait to hear the ost as well! Just saw a video of Hong Jong Hyun singing and he's really good! But my seyeon is so great 8->

Archived