[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

56 minutes ago, mygirls said:

Stopping by to send this of JS singing..and SH dancing...:blush::heart:.. Hope everyone had a wonderful xmas... Back to work for some and winter break for others...:D... Miss you all... I'll see you soon:grin:... Until then, enjoy our darling..they are charming:grin:

all video credit to owner

Here is the original song, which JS sang, with English subtitle. He's one of my favorite Chinese singers. The lyrics are touching.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, joann0011 said:

it seems that psh is still in Japan while ljs went to school in Korea.. So they did not spend the Christmas together ? :( 

no she s not.. she came back few days ago b4 Christmas.. and couple of hours ago she was wz her friend at her house in korea (SH's house) her friend posted abt it on her IG :) 

• Like 19

Fashion Best Airport 2015 year-end closing

Where you can glimpse the true sense of fashion star is just the airport! Their stunning looks animated personality attracted the moment that made the airport runway. Name the best 5 2015 Airport Fashion!

20151229091803574utai.jpg

Park Shin Hye October 5: Park Shin Hye knew only good line of smoke you left boasted the face as a fashionista in 2015. 2016 S / S collection reveals to attend the Chanel look, she attracted attention at the airport to match the chain bag and sunglasses in brilliant color in a modern jacket.

20151229091803859bqfa.jpg

Bae Doona September 16: Louis Vuitton muse she was held in London Louis Vuitton <Series 3> were at the airport to attend the exhibition. Black & bosira sense plus a twist MM Louis Vuitton Epi Aztecs back to the point on the white look! 

20151229091804148tvcm.jpg

Jeon July 29: In order to attend the Cannes Film Festival wearing a blue colored blouse with loose-fit pants Gucci Jeon appeared at the airport. Very simple styling, but because she was digested it becomes more advanced.

20151229091804453gkwk.jpg

Han Ye Seul March 8: public appearance looks from the drama, Han Ye Seul airport always gather up the topic to fashion. She appeared at the airport in order to attend Valentino collection gave the bomber jacket, a sexy stiletto heel complete reversal casual look with skinny jeans Valentino.

20151229091804730ryte.jpg

Lee Garden March 3: Isabel Marant airport for Lee Garden appeared in the collection showed a perfect example of stylish airport fashion seemed bitter ansseun seemed nervous. Black-and-white and clean production, comfort, and fit in Ruth select items and sneakers for! 

Each brand gimjuhyeon Photo Editor

media.daum.net/v/20151229091806380?f=m   ff10c128f1b31b9da1f30ea738782caa.gif

• Like 8

Guest Yuan_IX

Quote of the day: Explore, Dream & Discover

I love reading inspirational quotes since they can help to provide clarity and direction in one's life. Now that the year is coming to an end and a new one will begin soon, I leave all darling friends here a beautiful quote "Explore, Dream & Discover".

"Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER." - Mark Twain

11312244_883606331711326_1945458246_n.jp

Credit to owner / as tagged

DramaFever's 10 best-reviewed dramas of 2015
by Vivi on Mon, Dec 28, 2015

0  0  0
We're nearing the end of the year, which means it's time to reflect back on all the wonderful dramas we watched in 2015. Which dramas captured DramaFever viewers' hearts the most this year? We'll share a list of the most-watched dramas of the year soon, but most-watched doesn't always mean most-liked. To see which dramas your fellow drama viewers enjoyed best in 2015, we've compiled a list of the dramas with the highest average user scores. Take a look.

9. Pinocchio

Number of reviews: 5648

Synopsis:

Starring Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk

Amidst a sea of young news reporters competing for the next scoop, Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) finds herself in a tricky position, as she cannot tell a lie without a dead giveaway: breaking into a violent hiccup. Meanwhile, first-year reporter Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk)proves his remarkable memory and communication skills by downplaying his good looks with a dumpy veneer of bad hair and clothing. But in a world where hard facts rule, how far can you get by lying?

Read the complete list here: http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafevers-10-best-reviewed-dramas-of-2015/

• Like 9

21 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

no she s not.. she came back few days ago b4 Christmas.. and couple of hours ago she was wz her friend at her house in korea (SH's house) her friend posted abt it on her IG :) 

Thank you so much!! Thats good to know. I have to say that it's a nice distraction. 

• Like 5

Dramafever's 10 Most Read News Articles of 2015.

http://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafevers-10-most-read-news-stories-of-2015/

Just a list that mentions Pinocchio twice. 

Quote: from article no 6: Top 10 k-drama recommendations of 2014 (published in July)

2.  Pinocchio

Wendilynn: Another well-told story. Lee Jong Suk's ability to have heart-stopping chemistry with his costars makes him a joy to watch no matter what he’s in.

Zombie Mamma: I’m completely engrossed in this drama at the moment; there’s just so much to love. The story of these two brothers is breaking my heart, and I’m dying to see how this one ends.

Jazmine: This drama progresses well without too many plot holes. It’s a wonderful and intriguing story that will have you coming back for more. Not to mention, Lee Jong Suk is in it.

JK of Noonas Over ForksPark Shin Hyefinally purses her lips to kiss Lee Jong Suk. It must be seen to be believed.

Unnichan: A great soundtrack, a mental standing ovation for a Park Shin Hye kiss, a Lee Jong Suk drama/performance I actually liked, and the most tragic but perfectly created and portrayed character of the year (Yoon Kyun Sang's Ki Jae Myung), coasts this heart-warming story straight to the top!

Caroline: Two things: Park Hye Ryun. Lee Jong Suk. Nuff Said. PS: Park Shin Hye doesn’t look like a goldfish while being kissed in this one; it’s like one level up right there!

Powerz: For once, our main leads, Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye), look great together, and strangely, they have an uncle-niece relationship and a one-sided revengeful relationship as well. Park Shin Hye’s character is just too cute for revenge, and we get to see Lee Jong Suk’s character fight himself to be by her side.

Find the rest of the article here:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/top-10-k-drama-recommendations-of-2014/

kdrama_reccomendations.jpg

P.S: where is everyone? :( 

So dead, this thread.. I cryyyyyyy!:tears:

• Like 11

13 hours ago, pinocchioash_stv said:

Shin Hye's Instagram update :) the clouds behind her look like they are making a heart.. Wonder where her heart is, though.. :wub:

Someone please tell Oori Samchoon to update too.. :( I'm tired of seeing 69 posts. 

@pinocchioash_stv, this morning when  saw the IG post from SH I hought it was a table...lol...after a while I relaized it was her hair and the clouds...:w00t:...then since you mentioned it I do see a heart on the clouds...more eyes the better...:D

• Like 7

i hope this thread still on even after Jongsuk's new cdrama announcement..

here is Star From Korea vid when Toast Kiss as no.1 favorite scene by fans... i'm sure that Jongsuk really love all kisses scene in Pinocchio especially Snow Kiss ( as he mentioned in Couple interview)

(translation: Jshine)

Guest Yuan_IX

[You're so Beautiful ver.2] Park Shin Hye - ENG

Credit Lotte Duty Free

^^ Love this CF of Shin Hye. She is a classic beauty in this one and I wish one day she will act as a sassy rich girl too and wear all the beautiful clothes.

--------

@mygirls - welcome back from your vacation. So now that you are all fresh, please fill this thread with your love and happiness :-)

@pinocchioash_stv - maybe others are taking time out with families during this time and maybe coz there is so little news about them right now but you are doing great to contribute to this thread. I'll make some posts with random pics then at least to make this thread pretty ok?