[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@Stormstarz that's so romantic..i would love to watch that movie too (what's the title btw?) and imagine the characters played by JS and SH.. :x :x :x And can I add the theme song for that?hehehe...this one comes to my mind...let me mention a few lines from the song..hehe" Maybe this timeIt'll be lovin' they'll find
Maybe now they can be more than just friends
She's back in his life
And it feels so right
Maybe this time, love won't end..." ;;)
Sang by: Michael Martin Murphey (Maybe this Time)

Stormstarz said: I just saw a film that will be release in August and it just reminded be of our darling couple. It started where the main character met in an unorthodox fashion in which they pretty much took each other well you can guess then separated. After about 7 years they met up again and became very good friends able to speak with each other honestly to the point where some of the topic would make you blush. But what beautiful is as their friendship grew without realizing they were falling in love. They even began unconsciously to address each other with endearment. It took a single event that pushed them into admitting what they felt for each other. Well there goes my delusion I even see their relationship in other films and the tide keeps coming. =)) @-) =)) =))

Guest nyahh

@Stormstarz I'm curious too. May I know what movie that is? :)) I love love stories but I love JS and SH's love story more. :P (delulu: on) :))
@amber03 awww I love that song. SO sweet.  haha just please don't let that happen in real life. I mean, they don't need a "maybe this time" cz hopefully, "this time" is the first time already =))

@nyahh  for something as beautiful as Darling Couple, sometimes waiting for magical moments to happen takes a little time..:)) And besides, some of the best love stories are products of strong foundation of friendship so let them enjoy first the thrill of having "that feeling"..   (Delulu mind activated) :D:P

Guest babyfiction

I'm staring at them and feeling more emotional, enough what if's I hope they will date for real or be together in one event. Ljs is a lucky charm to many people he is an angel also like psh, when he worked with kwb they both became popular, with lby in ihyv she won daesang and best actress in paeksang, sora got lucky in misaeng she works with ljs in ds and now PSH got nominated for the first time on paeksang, I'm not saying it's bcuz of him, I'm saying he is a lucky charm bcuz he is charming and energy maker!! He is a human talisman :D

Guest nyahh

tumblr_nhqw0deunX1suaw8oo1_250.gif tumblr_nhqw0deunX1suaw8oo2_250.giftumblr_nhqw0deunX1suaw8oo3_250.gif tumblr_nhqw0deunX1suaw8oo4_250.gif
tumblr_nhqw0deunX1suaw8oo5_250.gif tumblr_nhqw0deunX1suaw8oo6_r1_250.gif
littlecloverstar
“To me, you’re not reporter Sung Cha Ok’s daughter and you’re not my niece. To me, you are just you. I tried with all my might, I tried for a long time but it’s still the same. I know i shouldn’t do this. But, I can’t give you up” - Dal Po

Guest nyahh

OMG =))))))))))) Where is JS going? My delulu mind says Hawaii but I won't mind if he's just going somewhere for a vacation too. :):P;) =))
Btw, he really looks thinner. hmmmm :D

Looks like he's going somewhere alone?? No chubby manager-nim by his side?? What is this?? :-O is he going to MIA again?? Judging from his long and comfortable cardigan, he's going somewhere far?? @-) :))

Guest nyahh

JS's so unpredictable. He vanishes. Then he exists. And when he does, he's everywhere. IG update earlier, and now a person saw him at the airport. :))
Bc of his hair color,sooo his IG update earlier was an old photo then? Some are saying it's from the London trip cause he's wearing the same jacket (black and orange one)? If it's true then somebody is missing London then. :)) Or missing who he's with when he was in London, so now he can't take it and decided to go to that person. That's why we see him at the airport. And this is my delulu mind talking, just don't mind me. It's going to shut up now. =)) 8-} 8->

@Amber03 @nyahh the current working title is Sleeping With Other People. I do not know how wide the distribution will be but it was picked up and scheduled to be release in the USA according to the director in August. Starring Jason Sudeikis, Alison Brie. It's a romantic comedy. And like I said it had me comparing the development of their romance to our Darling Couple.