[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

@reijunkol:Pwhere have you been..? your giv ..is hillarious...Thank GOD,we have 2 talented writer here..lucky darling tread..happy darling shipper..lol...what i can say now is just 'next chapter please'.kkkkk                                                @Rania..who is she...and why our boy lips so read ..he apply lipstic ..or it's natural?..........         @mygirls where are you..usually you on line at noon:wub:

• Like 7

@reijunkol:Pwhere have you been..? your giv ..is hillarious...Thank GOD,we have 2 talented writer here..lucky darling tread..happy darling shipper..lol...what i can say now is just 'next chapter please'.kkkkk                                                @Rania..who is she...and why our boy lips so read ..he apply lipstic ..or it's natural?..........         @mygirls where are you..usually you on line at noon:wub:

I`m camping now at asianfanfics waiting for our two amazing writers` updates :D

• Like 9

she is a student ..he went to his college today :) 

tumblr_nwm0syTiIt1sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

[Oct.22, 2015]  bobo_bell IG Update with  lee jong suk 

선배님이 학교에 자주 나와주셨으면 좋겠답….ㅎㅎㅎ 
내 인생에 1도 없던 연기발표로 인해…한달치 이불팡 예약..윽

#이종석 #시크릿가든 때부터 #팬 #성공한빠순이 

Cr:  bobo_bell

Trans: 

It would be great if sunbaenim would come to school even more often… Hehehe 
It’s for the only acting presentation in my life.. Going to go to sleep now for a month… Huk
#lee jong suk #been a fan since secret garden days #the success of a fan

Trans By: hitoritabi 
Edited by Rania Zeid
  • Like 13

Park Shin Hye lazes around in Saint-Ouen for ‘ELLE’

Oct 22, 2015

69838-367035-696x901.jpgPark Shin Hye

Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye
Park Shin Hye

Actress Park Shin Hye recently filmed a pictorial in Saint-Ouen of Paris, France, where she shone with her beautiful appearance against the warm fall sunlight.

The actress was in France last week as the Asia representative for Chanel’s 2016 Spring/Summer fashion show themed ‘Ready-to-wear’ that was held at the Grand Palais. Park Shin Hye was also confirmed for the film ‘Older Brother’ recently, where she will appear alongside Jo Jung Suk and Do Kyung Soo (D.O of EXO).

Park Shin Hye’s full pictorial and interview can be found in the November issue of ‘ELLE’ magazine.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 13

@pinocchioash_stv hey I m from India too & bollywood is not completely wasted. There r many gud movies too.  Here ppl r more into masaala movie & r crazy abt Khans but some small budget movies have gripping story.  As for Indian shows. Oh they suck big time & the reason is how they r dragged for 5-8 years.  No fixed episodes though I have one fav TV actor vivian dsena. I loved him as vampire & as superstar & he is hot.  In fact I started watching k drama coz of him. Somebody said some scenes of MLFAS is like PKYEK & ya they were & I liked MLFAS but I still love abhay Raichand more thn do min joon..  OK sorry let's not talk abt tht

I watched  pinocchio,  my first show of LJS & PSH & I fell in love with this couple & become fan of LJS & now I search abt him most of the time Haha 

• Like 12

He's back to classes, she's back to campus.....yeayyyyy we have CAMPUS COUPLE

This is the song psh shared in her IG months ago! Let's enjoy together. I'm back to campus too....

@pinocchioash_stv hey I m from India too & bollywood is not completely wasted. There r many gud movies too.  Here ppl r more into masaala movie & r crazy abt Khans but some small budget movies have gripping story.  As for Indian shows. Oh they suck big time & the reason is how they r dragged for 5-8 years.  No fixed episodes though I have one fav TV actor vivian dsena. I loved him as vampire & as superstar & he is hot.  In fact I started watching k drama coz of him. Somebody said some scenes of MLFAS is like PKYEK & ya they were & I liked MLFAS but I still love abhay Raichand more thn do min joon..  OK sorry let's not talk abt tht

I watched  pinocchio,  my first show of LJS & PSH & I fell in love with this couple & become fan of LJS & now I search abt him most of the time Haha 

i'm not indians & not an avid fans of bollywood but yea you're right there are a few bollywood movies that stuck in my mind like 'three idiots'... I'm not an avid fan of kdrama too but i'm stuck with ljs & darling couple! Well...love comes in many shapes & shades and people fall in love in mysterious ways...just like us! Don't you think so?

Guest yuan19900

I'm looking forward to seeing JongSuk & ShinHye on 29 Oct....Here are some info taken from AsiaOne

This year's ceremony will take place at the Main Hall Hae of National Theater of Korea at 2 p.m. on Oct. 29. A total of 30 or so winners will be rounded up for Order of Culture, President's Award, Prime Minister's Commendation, Minister of Culture's Commendation and Korea Creative Content Agency commendation.

Naver's real-time broadcasting app V allows fans to interact with their favourite K-pop stars through live broadcasts. The app is available for Android and iOS. For more information, visit www.vlive.tv/.

See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/park-shin-hye-jun-ji-hyun-may-get-awards-korea-government#sthash.Ya4ITbvz.dpuf

I`m camping now at asianfanfics waiting for our two amazing writers` updates :D

@reijunko,:Pfiire...fire...fire...you should declare your age..when you want to see .the fire..in fanfic...:Pmake sure you +21.

• Like 4

Lol!! Yeah.. I meant the serials only..:P they are so bad that I don't even bother.. Did you know a Tamil Channel airs K-dramas here? I found out a few days back..came across an episode of Moon embracing Sun and jumped around like a lunatic for about half an hour..my mum thought I went mad! :P K-dramas are an excellent relief! Plus you get a new hottie to crush on after each drama (But Lee Jong Suk is my one true bias!! *hides face*) 

It's gotten so bad for me that Google shows me Korean updates first! ;)  :) 

But hey!! I'm glad to find another Indian here! :) 

• Like 8

Guest yuan19900

tumblr_myp7q2WACx1siqvhio5_250.gif

^^ he is glancing over her secretly, unknowingly his action has been captured and broadcast for all to see...His secret is out hehe

eyes1_zps0afa2531.gifi

^^ he has been caught once again.....his eyes can't help but wonder over to her even when they were on stage....his attention phobia has been distracted by her presence....

tumblr_nbscrwFyoZ1sl7awmo1_250.gif

^^ finally, she notices him. They formally greeted. How shy and sweet they were then.....

What kind of interactions will they have on Oct 29?

cr: owners of gifs

Hehehe couldn't wait for October 29 to come! Hopefully we can get to see them attending the awards. :wub: We Darling fans are lucky because we'll have another thing to spazz about again! Say goodbye to boring days as there are many Darling fanfics to read. I feel thankful that all the authors fill our days with Darling's love! I'll be even more happy if both of them can be on the stage together next week, or perhaps just seen being together! :w00t:

• Like 12

Lol!! Yeah.. I meant the serials only..:P they are so bad that I don't even bother.. Did you know a Tamil Channel airs K-dramas here? I found out a few days back..came across an episode of Moon embracing Sun and jumped around like a lunatic for about half an hour..my mum thought I went mad! :P K-dramas are an excellent relief! Plus you get a new hottie to crush on after each drama (But Lee Jong Suk is my one true bias!! *hides face*) 

It's gotten so bad for me that Google shows me Korean updates first! ;)  :) 

But hey!! I'm glad to find another Indian here! :) 

Hmm I got to knw after starting korean drama only tht tthey show k dramas in tamil nadu. Hopefully they show pinocchio too. LJS is my fav though my 1st show was MLFAS but I fell hard for LJS only. Gud to meet u too. I made my frnd watch pinocchio & now v both r crazy abt pinocchio & darling couple. Glad to meet another Indian too haha 

• Like 7

@dramafan100 @pinocchioash_stv, You two are the best writers..getting naughty now...I'm really blushing as I read the fanfics..I Love it..

@Reijunko, know wonder your hanging at the fanfic thread instead of here...:D

@Mujay, you got her at HELLO, its always been @dramafan100;)......I have been busy with work and tired when I get home so sorry for not posting with you,:( and on top being a student again (tutor my little one too)....but have time this morning for a while before heading to a meeting:D

@AydenJ, @Pinocchioash_stv, and @Shine2111,  I still watch bollywood movies from time to time...the singing the dancing and the stories too. I like a lot of them.   One of my favorite would be "three Idiots" ...so funny, inspirational, and very creative....:D.....but darling is different....its mysterious, and youthful:D

• Like 9

Korean Popular Culture and Arts Award will take place at the Main Hall Hae of National Theater of Korea at 2 p.m. on Oct. 29. A total of 30 or so winners will be rounded up for Order of Culture, President’s Award, Prime Minister’s Commendation, Minister of Culture’s Commendation and Korea Creative Content Agency commendation.

Via: khjpearl 

• Like 13

@dramafan100 @pinocchioash_stv, You two are the best writers..getting naughty now...I'm really blushing as I read the fanfics..I Love it..

@Reijunko, know wonder your hanging at the fanfic thread instead of here...:D

@Mujay, you got her at HELLO, its always been @dramafan100;)......I have been busy with work and tired when I get home so sorry for not posting with you,:( and on top being a student again (tutor my little one too)....but have time this morning for a while before heading to a meeting:D

@AydenJ, @Pinocchioash_stv, and @Shine2111,  I still watch bollywood movies from time to time...the singing the dancing and the stories too. I like a lot of them.   One of my favorite would be "three Idiots" ...so funny, inspirational, and very creative....:D.....but darling is different....its mysterious, and youthful:D

:) check out the new one. :P my first time writing an M rated fic. I think I surpassed my quota of blushing for a month. I hope you aren't too disappointed with it.. Fingers crossed! 

:) 

Ash

• Like 9

@dramafan100 you beat fifty shade of grey,at this level:phew::)..i lost my words ,i must avoid you..i afraid you would read my mind...lol:P......@mygirls..happy  and enjoy your busy time..miss you...@ yuan19900,i like your post,how he glance at her..like say..Shin hye 'i'm here look at me':)this boy with inscure feeling..still wonder at him .how come he choose be an actor ?B)an be the good one in his age....:wub:GOOD morning everybody..we should start the day with song in heart..gleam in eye,peace in soul...happy friday...

• Like 8