[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

• 3 weeks later...

Lee Jong Suk Pens Heartfelt Letter To Fans Following Conclusion Of “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Mar 18,2019 by J. Lim

Lee Jong Suk took to his personal Instagram account to pen a heartfelt letter to fans after the conclusion of his drama “Romance is a Bonus Book.”

The drama aired its last episode on March 17 and although he already shared his thoughts on the drama coming to an end, Lee Jong Suk took a moment to address his fans directly. His letter reads as follows:

To my loving fans.

Thank you for loving and supporting Cha Eun Ho [character name]. I think it’s already been ten years since I first met you as an actor. I, too, am still getting used to this time of unfamiliarity without me, but I felt like I never said a properly farewell so though I am late, I am writing this letter to you.

They say there are many things in the world that are special because they aren’t special, and I think I’m one of them. I only become special thanks to you.. I hoped this drama would be like a gift to you. So I thought longer and harder about how I should portray my character, and I wanted to show you as much as I could, so I mixed up my hairstyles and outfits, did you like it? Now that it’s over, I’m slightly sad that I wasn’t able to do better.

What I know for sure is that through playing Cha Eun Ho, I’ve learned to relax a little more as I act, and I feel like I finally know how to bring forth everything that I have. There was a time when I kept feeling disappointed in myself because the simple desire to do well weighed me down and made things difficult for me. But through this drama, I learned how to just melt into my character. I started looking at things differently and I feel like I’ve matured a little more.

I feel like I’m the one who received such a big gift, and my gratitude can’t be expressed in words. I really miss you, and I’ll probably miss you more as time goes by, but I will return to you slowly.

Like our screenwriter wrote.. I will become a name you think of when things get difficult. I will become like a tree, who becomes rooted in your hearts and whose branches and leaves grow out and flourish.

I hope you will be healthy. And I am always loving you.

Jongsuk's letter is sincere & personal, confident & determine, lovely & sweet. 

"I really miss you, and I’ll probably miss you more as time goes by, but I will return to you slowly."

I'm glad that he let loose and just followed his heart filming Romance is a Bonus Book.

All i wanted to say is love you Darling and yes you are special to me, to us your fans. Please know that there are a lot of people who loves you for who you are. You don't know but you're deeply rooted in our hearts. So proud of what you have accomplished and for the man you have become. Be safe & well in your service. We are always with you. We will patiently wait for your comeback.  :thumbsup:

Staring at my two precious Darling who are staring at each other. Sad and beautiful accompaniment perfect for my emotions after remembering Jongsuk's letter :( :tears: Always rooting and cheering Darling couple for bringing out the best in each other. :wub:

cr: Darling couple

• Like 1

@Sunshine13 Holding on & letting go is easier said than done.

I don't know if it makes sense hanging around but Darling couple is deeply rooted in my heart. I realized it then till now. :) 

Our darlings had grown so much and we cannot be more proud of them. Like you, am praying for their safety and happiness always. 

• Like 1

BAZAAR exclusive dialogue with Park Shin Hye

Q: Which part of your looks are you most satisfied with?

A: Eyes. My parents have made me so beautiful. The reason why I can be so popular with an actor is probably because of my eyes.

Q: Which season do you think is the most similar to your character?

A: Well, because I don't have one side, just like the seasons change, the environment and the scenery will change, and I will change with the situation and the surrounding environment.

I want to be a person with four seasons than any season.

D2opB8WUwAAnql2.jpg

Q: Do you like horror novels?

A: I like mystery novels, stories that entice people to brain and stimulate people's psychology. The work of JiyouMusso is that type.

Q: Recommend a book you like.

A: I like emotional novels, such as Jiang Guoxiang's novels. Not long ago, I read a novel called "The Third Man", which is also very interesting.

D2opnzwUwAAEFyj.jpg

Q: As a star, even if you stay up all night, you can ensure that your skin is supple. Can you share your tips?

A: I will stick to the mask and stick to the day. After the shooting, I will remove the makeup, then the road will start tomanage the skin, apply mask, moisturizing and so on.

D2ooo30U8AAc0Dm.jpg

©HarpersBazaare China issue 14

cr: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=OTYyNDk0MDgx&mid=2656547843&idx=1&sn=0d0b08fca097ee68486c66546be7310b

• Like 1
  • Love 2