[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

D_VdMjXUYAAmn_8.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz121ienpSL/?igshid=1e1c3ooxnbii1 

[TRANS] #ParkShinHye’s IG update 2019.o7.13

It’s raining, windy and hails fall again. The sun comes out, it’s raining and windy again.

The sun rising, the falling rain, the hot and the cold make it the unforgettable Lucerne.

Despite all of this, it’s not a secret I’ve smiled all day :glasses:

cr: @YYSY_

• Like 3
  • Love 1

God must’ve had a blast.

Painting the stripes on the zebra, hanging the stars in the sky, putting the gold in the sunset. What creativity!

And then, as a finale to a brilliant performance, He made a human who had the unique honor to bear the stamp, ‘In His Image.'

-Max Lucado

DSC08677_2.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08514_2.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08716_2.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08550_2.jpg?type=w1200

• Love 1

Marie Claire Magazine, 2017:

You always show your cheerful & healthy side. Is there a way of thinking that helps you to keeps up the spirit?

PSH:

I pray. Don't be too overwhelmed/ shaken by the rules of the world. I am often timid/ lack of confidence too though I seem cheerful. There are a lot of times that I collapse alone. However, I try not to be depressed for a long time. I exercise even harder and travel more. I gain strength from people around me. This will not be possible if I don't have my agency, family and friends. I am so grateful because of that.

cr: yysy_

DSC07282_2.jpg?type=w1200

DSC07736_2.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08302_2.jpg?type=w1200

• Love 1

It’s really thrilling. Because people know me in Europe or in such random places.

I’m very sorry that I can’t go often overseas to meet my fans. I think about what I can do for them….

I don’t know how long these people will love me, so I consider each moment precious.

There are people who like what I’ve done so far,

so I wonder if living “the moment” in a healthy way will make them keep liking me.

-Park Shinhye, Elle 2016

tumblr_static_aywwm53n24w808cssc00gw008.png

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1