[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

10 hours ago, Nguyen Mai said:

I just want people to read this poetry book. I only have the index of it, not luck to read the content but that is enough. I feel very sorry for JS, always immersed in pairing them together without understanding their mood. Just look clearly a bit, read the interview clearly a bit, discrimation clearly. That right time to play Pinochio is the most beautiful, happy time to you but in 2017 ... very painful. When I read this book and interview in 09/2017 (Vogue), I know "His Love is immaturity  " died at the end of 2016

Everyone can share the content of these poems or send them to me individually. I really want to read the poetry that I am bold them

Chapter 01 - I'm in love

Love is always awkward 21 / Lovesick 22/ You think too 25 / Even though 26 / Always 30 / On the island 32 / Telephone 33 / The other half is a flower 34 /To you/ 38 / Secret Diary 41 / Open Mind 42 /Standing Before You 45 / November 46 / Walking on the lane 49 / Beautiful 52 / Today's Flower 55 / On the wind blow 57 / Please 59 / Two Earth 61 / Paradise on the ground 63

● Chapter 02 - Though Alone

I, you 69 / Feeling 70 / Star 73 / Have you 75 / I do not know anymore 76 / Winter Rose 77 / Love is immature 79 / Heaven is beautiful 80 / Chair 83 / Red popies 84 / The young spring 87 / The tree 88 / Sweetie from far 91 / Snow day 93 / If you tell me 94 / Thanks 95 / Shadow 99 / I miss you 100 / Sadness 102 / That say 103 / The Blossoming 105 / The Bird 106 / Informed 109 / Lovesick 3 110 / Missing You very much 115 / Saying 119 / Living style 120 / This Fall 122

● Chapter 03 - Right, separate

The flower bud 129 / An appointment 130 / The vacant room 132 / The island 134 / Separated 137 / One person like that 138 / You have to hold 141 / Away 142 / Leave 145 / Fog 146 / Ask the wind 149 / March 150 / Love 152 / Farewell on seashine 152 153 / Every moment 154 / Dry lips 157 / Around sundown 159 / My love 160 / Talk to the tree 163 / December 164 / My love is Lies 166 / Lost in the middle of the night 167 / Lost this love today 168 / Flowers violet 171 / Tomb grave 172

● Chapter 04 - Send the ones you were love, in love and will love

Today's Promise 179 / Love 180 / Respond to Love 183 / Ugly Doll 187 / Walk through one person 188 / Best Friend 191 / Singing 192 / Wildflower 195 / Beautiful 196 / Prayer 199 / Promise 200 / Our Green Earth.2 201 / Fall is over 203 / Leave you 204 / Write on the snow 206 / Endlessly 207 / Of course 208 / Flowers.321 / My Love 212, Happiness 213 / Love, That .. 214 / Gift 217 / Love Your Mind 218 / I See Loneliness 221 / Do not Miss 222 / All is your faults 225

● Chapter 05 - All is my faults

Bold (Shamlessness) 230 / Simple expressions 233 / Magnolia 234 / When I leaving 237 / Spring 238 / Wild flowers.3 239 / I between on people 240 / Stone 243 / Flowers and stars 244 / Flowers. 1 246 / Living purpose 249 / Space 250 / Two 251 / Alone 252 / The sky and child 255 / Do not ask 256 / Young love 259 / Friendship 260 / New Spring 261 / Prayer 263

So he wrote this book to chronicle his love relationship...perhaps it was a way he expressed his grieving and it was also a part of healing and closure :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Meemeemia said:

So he wrote this book to chronicle his love relationship...perhaps it was a way he expressed his grieving and it was also a part of healing and closure :(

Perhaps. 

Or it could be just a poet that he wrote about his every day life. Who knows right? 

I just don't want us to over thinking or read too much into something that we really didn't know about. I'm sure, if they used to date (if.. ), they broke up due to mutual agreement. And if she move on first, I'm sure he understand the reason and will understand. Coz if u really love someone, u want them to be happy. Even not with u

• Like 6

I avoid SNS for the past few days.. but saw the notifications for JS IG post today! & I cannot help myself but comeback to peek at this forum

Glad that the song he posted sounds like a happy song...

no one knows what is happening but I am happy that JS is focusing on his career. He has proved his capabilities and is sure to be a even better actor in the future! & I definitely hope he will find his lead lady in his life

• Like 5

Reading the index of his book makes my heart crushed. I don't know what went wrong with their relationship to end up that way. :(

Anyway, it's not the end of the world, who knows right? Hopefully their stars will align again in the future. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, SeolGaRyeo said:

Reading the index of his book makes my heart crushed. I don't know what went wrong with their relationship to end up that way. :(

Anyway, it's not the end of the world, who knows right? Hopefully their stars will align again in the future. :wub:

Yes.. it’s not the end of the world. It may be for the better we never know

& important is our boy is comin back with a drama.. hear that sad one

& I think our JS has a natural face for such drama

• Like 3

Hi Darling Chingu!

Mixed feelings here, u'know..

Can't bear to leave this ship as i have met the nicest shippers and loveliest darling moment here. But at the same time, REALLY happy for uri girl ShinHye to have found the one.

She is so brave and she definitely deserve our blessings..

Congrats, Shin Hye! :heart:

P.s. Jongsuk, hope he will find the one soon too..

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

hope everybody is doing fine despite the circumstances. 

Things to be thankful for, the sweet friendship & memories we have in here. no one can take it away from us. 

Never say never. We never know what the future holds. For now, I'll say goodnight not goodbye to my one & only Darling couple. Off to watching Pinocchio :)

Yay!

Hymn of Death, another intense piece from Jongsukkie

Little house in the Woods, excited for a heartwarming Shinhye with PD Na & So Jisub 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Say easily, do difficult. Courageous is do first, say first but is exposed then.....

Hope not are lover then can make close friends, in future at some time, they can meet again and don't evade each other, to us plus happy and memory moment...... But it's very difficulty.

Sadness is moment you want say more than normal day or you say nothing.

• Like 2

Hello chingu, 

I am silent reader for long time here and please excuse my broken English.  I knew you guys all super disappointed about SH and how she treat JS like that or like this. But, please we dont know what happen in their relationship, they may look good together but maybe their personality doesnt match. To be honest, I heard the rumor about their broken up since last March. Remember SH went hitatus on her IG after her Thailand trip before her birthday and she didnt post anything until mid March. Normally, SH always post her birthday photos to fan but that time she not. I assume it must be something there, she even said in her interview "sometime she in pain with broke up but nobody know". Also, when SH post something after her long hiatus in March, the post was MV she in and it talks about a girl after break up. 

Let's talk about JS, he seems okay and post non-stop until the end of Feb, when the drama starts, he post less and most of his photos, he looks tired and sad, well, maybe from overnight shooting. But then, he totally changes into different person, recording music, dance, and poem book, fan meeting, travel, go to music festival with friend, open coffee shop, etc... I guess he just make himself busy to try to forget her. Plus, do you think he look super happy in Valentine tik tok app? Do you think he still in pain? 

Well, they are actors. They know how can show their expression in public and we don't know what going on with them behind that curtain. 

Please please don't assume and blame one side. And turn SH into a cheater or betrayer. and turn JS into a victim. We are just sitting in front of the screen and saw them through this. Please don't conclude everything.

Plus, I told you guys one thing and you may not believe me. SH wore JS birthday gift necklace throughout Doctors drama. Plus, remember she went to Thailand filming Silent around 7 Feb, at that time, in her fan photo, she wore JS gift dress, which she wore it many times.

So do you think SH is a cheater? or her fault? To be honest, I cannot assume anything but SH is not herself since last year, her eyes always empty and look sad, even she smile. The BTS the screen Coach with Marie Claire, her eyes just full of sadness. 

You may think I am bias SH. But no, when I heard the news, I was in shocked too, I was blaming her for a weeks, why she jumps to new relationship too quick, But now I look back, maybe her new boyfriend just there when she cope with her pain, he even left his filming at that time to go travel with her. He maybe not good as JS but he was there when she fell down and empty.

About JS, have you read the news he join same company with Shin Hye Sun and even acting same drama with her. Do you guys suprise? no, yes, I totally surprise because at least what SH did, I can see her friendship via IG or photos, I meant at least I can see what SH do.

But see JS, no one know he close to Shin Hye Sun, oh well, they went same gym club, but only same gym club and it can affect his career decision, they must be close and she help him to find his new agency, then boom, the news come out. And you dont know Krystal come to his coffee shop quite often,, well they are friend back then, but they never show to us, they are friend via public sns, right?

I love SH and JS so much, they are so adorable when they are together, and I love JS because I can tell how sweet he is. But when look back, I found there are many hidden thing about JS we dont know. I mean not bad thing, but I mean about who he close with or what he did, but at least with SH you can tell who she close with and what she did. I am not mean SH show everything to us and JS hide everything.

At the end of the day, my point is we never know what happens in their relationship, please don't assume anything and blame only SH. She does not deserve it, cos many of darling now become JS fan only. Its great, because you all may JS fan at the beginning. But when I talk to one of darling, she said she hate SH because SH dump JS and she can feel JS still love SH and in pain blah blah blah. Who know? who dump who? who know who in pain more, they are great actors

I remember one actor his name Kim Nam Gil, said to his fans, he said even the closet fan only know him 3/10. Another 7, they never know. Because he only show that 3/10 to public. 

So, lets move on and please stop blaming one side. I believe SH still denied it at the end but that guy admit it so SH has no choice. I hope he truthlly love her. And I really hope JS will find his perfect match one day as well.

Also, let look at this, they broke up last year, why JS become quite just after the news came out. Before that, he super happy and post non-stop. Many fans acc went to his Gongcha tea in March and Cele beau in MArch and recently is Book fan sign, they all said he look super happy and even he said he happy too. I think he found his happiness and already move on. 

And remember SH said in her interview after Silent, married always her dream but now she think she doesnt know how she can live with that person for the rest of her life. So she postpone marry for time being. Who know she may think about step one step further with JS but they broke up and she lost her faith in married. 

Many chingu here may all watch couple interview in Pinocchio, watch it again, most of the time, SH always staring at JS, he only response back when she look at him. And even in the SBS year end ceremony as well. Im not sure about my feeling but it seem she love JS a lot. But when the love is over, people cant do anything.

Lets listen to this song, you will know two side of story of people who broke up. 

Lets move on chingu, and please support either of them in individually. They are both good people. 

• Like 2

Hello my darling friends,

I’m person post index of the poetry and a fan of JS at the start from School 2013, and become a fan of Darling after Pinocchio, But I don’t a fan of Darling at the start. After they broke up, I don’t blame for SH.

That’s right when news is exposed I ‘m very angry because she start new relationship too soon. I found the poetry, post it and though people will curious about their love and index of poetry tell their love story. If I did this to make people understand wrong about them, I’m really sorry.

But after a week, I found and understand about them because I want to know Why, when, how to they broke up? I give proof and my guess, you can believe or not. But I don’t blame anyone. I also don’t think proof is right or wrong, I only want give my suspect because we don’t know what happen in their relationship.

They may look good together but their personality doesn’t match>>>> I agree it because SH post a song 03/07/2016 “We different, we know”

When we sad, we hear sad song or we read sad poetry or see sad film to cry, to heal, to forget, to it speaks their feeling out…..People can find and judge them themselves.

SH post many sad song from 04/2016 to 03/2017, JS rarely post song, I arrange them time. But JS issue the poetry. Two method, same purpose. Some song, only read title but some song you read content, her say out:

02/04/2016: she post “What’s the spring?”

23/04/2016: she post “The sign of billion light years”

27/04/2016: she post “After this moment/When it over”

07/05/2016: she post “Without you”

09/05/2016: she post “Haft moon”

07/06/2016: she post “O”

14/06/2016: she post “Dear no one”

20/06/2016: she post “No way”

21/06/2016: she post “My everyday is beauty”. I’m feeling that someone bored, hopeless, obstruct, choke

03/7/2016: she post “We different, we know”

04/07/2016: she post “Ribbon”

03/08/2016: JS post “Save us”.

27/08/2016: she post “Star – fire – night”

07/10/2016: she post " Just goodbye"

03/11/2016: she post a new song of Swednesday, her brother write music and send her two times: version classical and modern, ask is it ok?. Can lyrics she write? "Walk with me"

#같이걸을까

같이걸어볼래요?

마지막말은 안할게요 가사가 은근 반전이라..

@swednesday 화이팅❤

I use google to translate, it means: 

# I'll walk with you

Would you like to walk together?

I will not say the last word.

Fighting ❤

This time when they filming VIP and Silence in Busan

13/11/2016: she post “Brother”

30/11/2016: she post “Put me back”

02/12/2016: she post “OOHHYO”

07/12/2016: JS post “a little girl”

29/12/2016: she post “Car, the garden”

01/2017: she post “Navigation” after delete it and post a picture about tourist

05/03/2017 she post “Wish” and MV she model

08/03/2018: she post “Where I go from?”

My guess can be right or wrong, only my suspect:

04/2016 – 08/2016: their love story have problem, they thought farewell but who propose? and who decide?, people feel it. They broke up the first time before she make Ryo live broadcast

09/2016 – 10/2016: they had answer and 11/2016: they say goodbye in Busan before that she come home 30/11/2016 and 12/2016 SH post a picture night in Busan “Goodbye”

In all song SH post or JS post, all means to console so not blame anyone.

23/11/2017 JS say that he see ep 1 Temperate of love, he can’t see more and he cry although two lead meet and this screen not moving. Why he cry??? What make him remember?

24/11/2017 SH promote Silence in Busan, her face swell and her eyes cried

Let’s talk JS. He is simple, secretly himself: family, friends, say less, he post all icon but he’s honest, sad or happy he show his face or his interview, you can feel them.

In 2017, they’re very sad, tired, change appearance: gain weight, empty eyes, dark cycle of eyes. JS totally change different person to make him busy to forget her or give her he’s changing himself. I think that they broke up because they don’t same hobby, same lifestyle. He promise to change but he can’t do it and she can’t wait longer, he must go military 2 yrs

Farewell both will pain, please don’t blame anyone

But I don’t agree with lumiuosalex when she judge JS has 2 face as same. You can know how JS feel in 2017???? I also guess but don’t must we guess their IG, their interview, their face?

02/2017 his interview in High cut he say that saying in Valentine he want to say “how are you?” and “I love you but I will leave you go”

09/2017 in his interview Vogue, he say when he film WSWS, he request screen writer PHR” Give screen he can cry”, WSWS is filming from 03-07/2017. He also say that he make wrong decision recently and now he very remorseful, he want to repair it but he don’t how to repair

11/2017 his interview in Esquire, he say he don’t sleep in his house, he not sleep many night and he feels live no happy recently

12/2017 he sick heavily, you go fan meeting you will see he don’t sing and cough continuity. But not only sick but also he must go heal clinic. You can know heal clinic is where people remedy mental shock after divorce, depress, suicide as JH of Shinee. Have you know it?????

And her new boyfriend, I don’t say sth about him. I agree he beside her when she cope pain and lonely but he skip filming to go travel with her. So I give suspect why he devote as like???? She have family and friend, plus him to do what if he want to flirt her, have you think it or not????

JS and SH broke up, JS want beside SH, he can’t do this. You judge JS not beside her when she fell down and empty. Not fair to JS

JS join same SHS company, I also too shock when I hear this but you think that SHS make him change career decision. You judge JS subjectively. Why you don’t think that he dissatisfied YG from fan meeting in May, he ends contract YG and he is offered by many company. YNK company through SHS want to invite him. If he close her and she help him find new agency. After that we will know if dating new of JS and SHS is exposed ????. Time is answer, we only need wait.

JS happy in tik tok app, SH happy on date with TJ in Feb /2018. You think they will sad, cry in 2018? I think that we are shocked 2 times in 2018: her date and his change company, after that they don’t appear in IG, don’t interview, no more. Moreover, it has 4 month of 2018, what do we want guess/know????

About the dress and necklace as you say, I’m very happy because I see he wear it through filming W

I don’t think she has cheater but I don’t think JS has betrayer because if JS has a person as that. LSK, YKS, J meet him, they meet her, they want to heal two. Have you think it???

You say that Krystal often come his coffee shop, I don’t surprise it: JS and Krystal film High Kick 2010 and they’re close. At that time, they have rumor dating, if it has new that JSJ, Yoona, Kang So Ra, Kim Ji Won, SHS, Park Se Young come his coffee shop, it’s normal, because actress had acted with him

I can sympathy to you, you are fan of SH, you don’t know about JS. But you say that we don’t know about him. He has many hidden thing, he don’t show what he do, who he close. I don’t agree. You don’t know it, I know

We never know what happens in their relationship, please don't assume anything and blame only SH. If people read index of poetry and think wrong about her, I’m very sorry about it. But if only some fan read content of poetry and they think SH dump JS, JS still love SH and in pain. I also surrender because everybody has every viewpoint.

I say more Farewell both will pain, please don’t blame anyone.

I agree with you about “confirm dating”, she will deny at the end but that guy admit it and she has no choice. She repair it: they start date at last 2017 not date 1 yr and I can feel it she still not love TJ. He confirm it and he’s not interested in her feeling, I can say that he can’t compare with JS.

They’re good actor. Fan can feel that they sad or happy by their doing, their face, why they must say clearly to you??? You don’t think that it’s too strange when he always say that he’s very happy but he gain weight, he sick, he don’t sleep, he see loneliness, he live no happy. (JS say when sad he will eat). Also SH smiles but she tired, gain weight, her face swell, eye swell, she fear to marry, don’t know how to live a person for her life. I don’t read many her interview in 2016, 2017, I can’t say many.

At last, you don’t suspect their love in time filming Pinocchio, D-cut, BTS, SBS year end ceremony. Have you know JS love SH at first sight????. It means that JS love/like her from 03/2013 to 08/2013 they meet again, JS say that he send to her many messages. At SBS 2013, he invite her to film “Doctor Stranger” with him, 01/2014 in Rain video, he ask Rain how to date a girl who he not close to her, after that they will film Pinocchio. At that time I had suspected girl who is SH and I’m very happy when I see BTS of Pinocchio, I start to become Darling fan and follow to end: 5 yrs.

Although they broke up but it's really they still interested in each other. She still wear first pattern of Hug & Kiss, she say wish " Happy Birthday" to him in Sept/2016, he loves ideal girl from long hair to short hair, he sing " I love you", and more .....It's same as they treasure every moment they can beside each other.

This song in Busan seaside when they say goodbye

Walk with me

Would you like to walk together?

I will not say the last word.

Fighting

I'll walk with you.

Let's hang out for a second

It's been a long time since we've met.

Can I talk to you for a second?

Let's just walk this way and talk.

What kind of person I is to you?

You are more precious than me.

What do you think

What do I mean to you

A lot of nights already

As it flows

I was not loved by you

In the meantime you are getting inside me

It's getting smaller.

In the end we

Like many others

That's why there is no difference.

That's it.

I can not say again

What kind of person I is to you?

You are a good person to me yet.

I do not think so.

Between us.

A lot of nights already

Other days

As it flows

I was not loved by you

In the meantime you are getting inside me

It's getting smaller.

In the end we

Like many others

That's why there is no difference.

That's it.

I can not say again

Let's break up.

We do this

If it hurts, 

Please don’t blame anyone.

When her dating is exposed, all of us are shocked, we can feel angry, empty, will find reason to blame.

But we don’t blame them or one of them. Two lover can’t go the end, you want to find reason, please choose below to believe in it:

1. Break up not must no love but not together anymore

2. The biggest mistake of a girl is to believe that the guy will change for her. The biggest mistake of the boys is to think that the girl will never leave.

3. The worst feeling is to realize everything is not the same as at the beginning

4. Time and distance are sometimes the biggest challenge, so that someone realizes that you need someone in your life.

5. Do not wish to heal relationships that have really fallen into disrepair, when faith is exhausted, love is worn out.

Edited by Nguyen Mai
  • Like 4