[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

*Delurking for a moment.

Wow.. when did this darling thread start having to deal with inane individuals? Weren't we supposed to just enjoy the "reel" delulu and random coincidences? :wink: Props to you gals for always keeping it positive.

*Returning to lurking mode. 

• Like 14

*start lurking on this thread again for view pages backward*

Omo omo... Its so funny that THAT TROLL from the past kept coming here to ruin the fun, tsk tsk tsk. I have an idea, guys. Whats abt if she come here again with her so called proofs and bad talks with whatever name she use, just ignore it, just do not reply a single word and treat her like shes invisible. Someday she wld realize that shes just a pathetic shipper on her own.

Aaanndd by the wayyyy, I start wondering that another shipper of Jongsuk's upcoming drama with suzy will come here too to shake our ship bec this ship is just too strong it annoys everyone LOLLLL. Sigh, suddenly I cant wait to watch it :D

Speaking of Jongsuk's fanmeet in Bangkok, uwooooww at those songs of pinocchio he sang!!! Gomapda, Ddochi-ah, you are too in love with that drama just like us (I use present tense very intentionally). Just keep doing it too in the future, ahratji? :):D:wub:

• Like 15

I'm so curious about the RAIN song " I DO". then i search it. it really has a sweet meaning. love it when JS sing romantic song. hehehheee...

here is the english translation:

We feel the same and slowly learn about each other
Someday we may possibly hear “I do”
In front of our friends we stay as just friends
But we know we’ll be together forever, I do
And I I wanna know.. Is it only me who can feel this way?
Or does your heart feel the same way my does?
Dreaming of always being together
I do I do These words say I’ll be with you forever, I do
Whenever I’m with you, carefully in my heart
I do I do wanna spend my life with you
I dream “I do” swear these precious words to you
I’m with you and you are beside me*
We hold hands and walk along ,our feet in time with each other
I seem to feel like we can always go together
And I need to know.. Is it only me who can feel this way?
Or does your heart feel the same way my does? Dreaming of always being together
Our love has just begun, we still haven’t everything
But for some reason I sometimes dream, I do I do I do
But for some reason I sometimes dream, I do I do I do

• Like 18

especially the part that saying " In front of our friends we stay as just friends. But we know we’ll be together forever, I do". or are you quite jealous that your "precious" came to 2PM concert and gave a gift? so cute...... Can't wait to hear them saying "I DO". Bless both of u..

Good night everyone... 

• Like 19

On 2/24/2017 at 7:08 PM, Gwen Babykidz HayatiRut said:

hahahhahhaa... Mother Ddochi can't wait to have grandchildren. hehehhehhehehheeeee.... can u imagine what will their son and daughter will be like when their parents so sweet and have a lot of aegyo.... let's wait for a 3-4 years to come...

@Gwen Babykidz HayatiRut I like your username: BABYKIDZ! :D That's just so prophetic! Yes, yes agree with you! Can't imagine how cute and sweet darling babies will be! :tongue:

• Like 12

On 2/24/2017 at 2:26 AM, rori0711 said:

Mama mia, Meemeemia! that's the logic. you're a genius. keep ur bright idea coming :)

Perhaps...Mother Ddochi persuades Darling to get married soon. hahaha

@rori0711 You're witty and funny! Thank you :)

I cannot imagine the RUCKUS on this ship when [if] that day comes! All the darling supporters will suddenly emerge and we shall celebrate together! [Delulu full blast :D

Let's stay positive and peaceable in this forum. Ignore the trolls and make them look stupid talking to the wall! :wink: 

Happy Sunday to all!

• Like 14

I'm  not happy caz he is singing Pinnochio OST Still , caz maybe he likes Pinnochio OSTs a lot , buttt I'm  happy caz he singed  this song ( Roy Kim OST that played during  Dalpo & Inha first kiss )  again and I remember  him said this : I often  listen to this song and whenever I listen  to it I remember  that scene  in  Pinnochio  . 

So let's  me add  this scene  was his most fav kiss and Pinnochio Best kiss .

And I love this a lot to think he may remember  that beautiful  Scene , Inha , Shin Hye again  2night while  singing  it :) 

• Like 15

i can dance all day! but i'm not a good dancer ahahah but i'm happy bec jong suk sang Pinocchio ost's and my delulu start again and again ahahaha

someone know what is the meaning of the black badge that he used in ther press conference?

finally! enjoy squad!! :D:lol:

• Like 11

i miss youu ... i miss you .. i miss youuuuuuu !!! guys !!!! how is everyone doing ??

i've only read the last few pages and here i am regretting for the 999th time not checking this thread constantly and everyday !! i'm proud of everyone  and happy because it's still going on and fully alive and @pinocchioAsh you rock guuuurl !! 

AGAIN I MISS THIS THREAD!! I can't promise that i'll be here more frequently but i'm always ALWAYS supporting u guys and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS shipping my darling !! FIGHTING EVERYONE !!! love u so mucccchhh !!! 

• Like 16