[OFFICIAL] Darling Couple (Lee Jong Suk ♡ Park Shin Hye)

pienocchio

On 21 February 2017 at 10:40 PM, Crizelda Chan said:

Now now now! Who would be sitting NEXT to our Suki when he's having a lunch date with his mum??? 

If we want to delulu that on Shin Hye's birthday he is double dating girlfriend and Mummy who is to stop us? If we want to delulu and say that was why he was wearing a mask and a hoodie, to avoid being recognised, must we get your permission?! 

Better than staying home playing with Pokemon..on his noona's birthday surely, no? Oh how romantic can you make that out to be - your baseless speculation  is then claimed to be logical deduction? 

Valentine's Day came and went. His noona's birthday came and went. So where's his public confession to shatter and silence all darling shippers once and for all, crushing all their delulu that really makes him so irritated. 

Yawn....,!!! 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Meemeemia said:

Now now now! Who would be sitting NEXT to our Suki when he's having a lunch date with his mum??? 

If we want to delulu that on Shin Hye's birthday he is double dating girlfriend and Mummy who is to stop us? If we want to delulu and say that was why he was wearing a mask and a hoodie, to avoid being recognised, must we get your permission?! 

Better than staying home playing with Pokemon..on his noona's birthday surely, no? Ohhow romantic can you make that out to be - your baseless speculation  is then claimed to be logical deduction? 

Valentine's Day came and went. His noona's birthday came and went. So where's his public confession to shatter and silence all darling shippers once and for all, crushing all their delulu that really makes him so irritated. 

Yawn....,!!! 

Love this!! :D Thank you for putting all of this in words @Meemeemia! I got carried away with the toilets :D *hides face* mianhe! 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, jolezchan said:

and to AFFIRM once again..

18 Feb : LJS IG update, his caption is straight to the point and clear as crystal.. "I HAD A DATE WITH MOM IN ITAEWON"

did u think, if he really with whoever ur girl is, he will wrote that caption. i bet that all of his fans will come and chase him there. be smart!

while..

22 Feb : LJS IG update, like ussual, unclear, ambiguous, playing with words etc but still clearly intended to whom.

like i said, when it comes to LJS, U NEED USE UR BRAIN TWICE THRICE HARDER. HE IS A VERY VERY VERY CLEVER BOY fellas'!

You R getting funnier Every time 

Can you remeber IHYV ( if you watched it caz I'm  Sure you aren't JS fan ) 

Any way there was such a Golden Dialoge that HS's mom said ...

" Don't live with hate , caz the life is too short even for love ppl , there is no time for hate , dont waste your time with it " 

And you know that killer was full of hate , and at least  his hate was Bcaz of his wife not sometgimg as simple as shipping ! So you know...

i Don't say leave this  topic Bcaz you are so annoying for us caz you'll make this thread move faster , and I don't say leave Bcaz of JS W co-star ( caz you makes nagative feedback about her ) caz I already told you that once and I realized you aren even her fan or at least her real fan caz you have no respect for her and i can say I respect her more than you ,  so I say you leave this thread Bcaz of yourself,  at least RESPECT yourself , give yourself  Worth,  Don't  Destroy  yourself , I know you may think its  ok to be like this caz no one see you but , it is still you , you Don't respect yourself caz no one see you ?? Really  you are this poor?  

This was my nicest words to you , Respect  yourself !  If you keep on this bashing I'll know you  Don't  respect  yourself and no one respect you as well , are you ok to be this much dishonour? 

Though I think you are full of hate that there is nothing imp for you than hate !

• Like 9

But I really  miss this js and Darling fan acc , she made great fan Edit of jongshin and was one of that Thailand  fans that took those videos & pic  for us during their Millet filming , by any chance anyone friend with her still ?

• Like 12

Guest twingals

Love how ShinHye and her close friends can make an ordinary posting interesting with the choice of song, the dance etc. on that birthday post, while some just are awkward funny kind of way. I noticed in BTS, or 3MAD when she just randomly dance or sing, she fascinates me. Makes me feel like I want to be around this girl,  a reason why she can has gotten close to her former co stars, both boys and girls, young or old! Also a reason for some to get jealous of her.....too sad really. 

I'm not a fashion expert but this can be interesting coincidence again...:)

PSH going to Thailand...

Credit to the owner

A few days later today LJS wore this...:)

Credit to the owner

But for me still interesting the size of the pullover what PSH wore in Thailand...I know there is a fashion trend to wear bigger size clothes, but for me looks like  a man size and style pullover what  PSH wore in the airport...:)

• Like 19

Quote for the day:

Everything-we-hear-is-an-opinion-not-a-f

Before Jong Suk announce that he is actually dating anyone, don't bother with someone who claim she has proofs but present you with her opinions and perspectives (just believe in what you want to believe in until that day comes). A person who has the truth doesn't need to try so hard to convince others of it because the truth will eventually reveal itself. 

Spoiler

P.S.: There are people out there cooking up stories about Jong Suk to suggest that he is two-timing. I believe the person is lurking in our thread. Be wary of strangers who comes to you claiming that they know fan accounts about Jong Suk.

• Like 21

On 2/22/2017 at 5:54 PM, pinocchioAsh said:

It's nothing much :D

She just said "Hello, This is Park Shin Hye here. We'll meet today at 6 PM at "some place that I can't catch""

It's from her Thailand visit.. :D Added it because of that ridiculously cute dance! :D look at her! Baby!!

And and and.. him and Pokémon Go!! :D:D:D he's still stuck on Dragonite :D this is why I love these two! They are babies! Legit babies! :D crazy cute babies! And because of Jong Suk, I've started getting obsessed with Pokémon Go again. Aissshhhh.. I'm so sure our baby girl has caught more and better Pokémons than Sukie.. Can imagine their conversations :D

Can't stop laughing.. WHAT AN ANNOUNCEMENT JONG SUKIE!! :D

No matter how tall SH is, she'll always be my baby. thanks for the trans.

charming babies both indeed. After I learned more about JS, I can say that he equally matched Shinhye's cuteness level in his own way. im sure Darlings' 3 mini mes are super duper adorables :wink: 

SH who cant be contained in 1 place, I bet she caught a lot more pokemons than uri JS. funny how JS is going gaga on this game just now  lol

• Like 13

On 2/22/2017 at 4:37 PM, Gwen Babykidz HayatiRut said:

maybe they are in the same area but different time. maybe SH celebrated her birthday together with SOMEONE special first with his mom as we can see that there was 3 plates on the tables. hehehheheee... maybe JS introduced SH to his mom. hehheheheee... after that she celebrated with her friends. how happy i am if it's true. (my finger cross)...

why you hit the jackpot! look how extra happy SH is at Roco's IG :tongue:

• Like 11

On 2/22/2017 at 10:57 AM, twingals said:

How amazing are fans for taking note of photos posted by her friends on IG regarding her whereabouts on her birthday. How do they find these things? Wonder if they are Kfans? She really was avoiding posting anything herself ! Or we wouldn't have known at all! And to see that LJS posting on Feb 18, was also in the same area on the same date is another food for thought......or maybe they just like the same places? :wink: on the subject of someone's coming revelation .......guess, we just have to wait! Haha! Just like the next Kdrama episode. Keep sailing Darling ship! 

We know LJS coming project, but when is Shin Hye going to choose one? I can imagine her getting a lot of offers since she is a highly desirable lead....but I guess, she is one who loves to smell the roses in between working. For her mental health , it is really great! But for us fans......we can't wait!!!  I find myself watching her old dramas and 3MAD episodes.

smell roses in between...ah I love that term. excitement is killing me on what's gonna be next big thing from SH.

Shinhye loves balance, doesnt she? Work then rest. Movie then drama. Profession then family & friends :)while Samchoon is "you've gotta work work work" "watch watch watch at home" teehee

• Like 10

On 2/23/2017 at 0:32 AM, Meemeemia said:

Better than staying home playing with Pokemon..on his noona's birthday surely, no? Oh how romantic can you make that out to be - your baseless speculation  is then claimed to be logical deduction? 

Yawn....,!!! 

Mama mia, Meemeemia! that's the logic. you're a genius. keep ur bright idea coming :)

Perhaps...Mother Ddochi persuades Darling to get married soon. hahaha

• Like 8

On 2/22/2017 at 0:08 PM, littlebluestar_7 said:

I'm not a fashion expert but this can be interesting coincidence again...:)

PSH going to Thailand...

Credit to the owner

A few days later today LJS wore this...:)

Credit to the owner

But for me still interesting the size of the pullover what PSH wore in Thailand...I know there is a fashion trend to wear bigger size clothes, but for me looks like  a man size and style pullover what  PSH wore in the airport...:)

I'm giggling hehehehehe :blush: 

SO interesting coincidence indeed!!!!!

and here another time she's wearing same brand :)

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Image
  • Like 13

On 2/22/2017 at 4:13 PM, irenetan said:

Quote for the day:

Before Jong Suk announce that he is actually dating anyone, don't bother with someone who claim she has proofs but present you with her opinions and perspectives (just believe in what you want to believe in until that day comes). A person who has the truth doesn't need to try so hard to convince others of it because the truth will eventually reveal itself. 

Reveal hidden contents

P.S.: There are people out there cooking up stories about Jong Suk to suggest that he is two-timing. I believe the person is lurking in our thread. Be wary of strangers who comes to you claiming that they know fan accounts about Jong Suk.

@irenetan...if there's something we took from our beloved drama, PINOCCHIO aside from Darling & heartwarming family /friends/ work dynamics. Its FACT over IMPACT. Rumor is disgusting but evidence is hard to find :wink: 

Dont worry our Darling hearts & love for JS are beating strong :)

Edited by LavelyShai
Quoted Video
  • Like 13

Goofy Sukie strikes again with videos! :D

Translation: 80 posters remaining!

And AND ANDDD!! HE'S LISTENING TO ED SHEERAN'S THINKING OUT LOUD!! GAAAAAHHHHHJHJJHHHHHHHHHDHJDDKDHSJ! Sukie! Sigh.. this made me squeal as much as Shin Hye's first post with Coldplay did.. :D Love the song. Love Ed Sheeran. And it's such a romantic song tooooooo.. Sukie-ya, are you missing Uri chokkha? :wub:

"...So baby now, take me into your loving arms..

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your hand on my beating heart...

Cos baby, we found love, right where we are.." 

:heart:

• Like 12