_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

GIFS –– • Esp 13 –– • Let's go

tumblr_nhj7q8XmxL1suaw8oo1_r1_540.giftumblr_nhj7q8XmxL1suaw8oo2_r1_540.gif

Hi everyone~ How have you all been? Its been a long time since I've logged in, there was a period of time where i felt that i would have lost contact w/ all of you since the forum was under construction T____T Well, Hyungsik's new drama has started filming and right now we're a week apart from the baeksang awards ^^ 

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we are still doing fine when the forum was on construction. I thought too that i was going to lost contact with all of you here. Hmm... so now we all knew that JiHyun wasn't in HyungSik's drama... it's alright. We still can look forward to future that they will be back together again for sure. Of course, mostly looking forward for baeksang award now. ;)  @Lyricalstars

hi lovelies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG IKR i also thought our shipping place is gone down lol. its beeen hectic. i missed u guys. missed my hyunghyun too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT FOR BAEKSUNG AWARDS. DYING FOR HYUNGHYUN MOMENTS <3 <3 :wub:!!!!!!

**personally i preferred the old version of soompi but thats only my view :P

GIFS –– • Bike Repair Shop Commercial CF –– • Intro

tumblr_nhjcc7pjs31suaw8oo1_r1_540.gif tumblr_nhjcc7pjs31suaw8oo2_r2_540.gif

SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE BACK ON THE THREAD!!! /waves/ 

@zurah90 Yeah, its okay. We can still see them if they choose to meet up ^^ I'm curious now that Hyungsik's starting a new drama (Actually almost all the other WHTMF cast have started new dramas), where is Jihyun :(  wonder how she's coping in school.

@soompisfslime ME TOO!!! MISS HYUNGHYUN! Another few days! But i don't know if they'll attend due to their schedules :/ But I hope they do!!!! 

Hello and Welcome on board, LavelyShai! 

Yes, actually i prefer the old version of Soompi but it's okay! :)

LyricalStars dearie, thank so much for sharing HyungHyun pic at BaekSang. Although they never win any award, seeing them together is more than enough. Told you... they look more gorgeous in WHITE! ;) 

I'm not gonna watch HyungSik's latest drama until our JiHyun get her role for the next drama. I do think she will be forever a genius student in her school. 

OMG i realllyy hate this new version of soompi. it took me time to even post here. my wall wasnt working AGH!!!!!

Guys i missed u sooooo much. even if i couldn post i kept stalking this thread forever lol. Thanks dear lyricalstars once again for ur devoted post of hyunghyun from the redcarpet. woww theie outfit color matched kyaaaa lol :P:D <3 Gosh Jihyun grew her hair she loooks mature in a hot cute way <3 love hyunghyun

And Welcome @lovelyshai(sorry if name mistaken) to the thread :) Yessss they are soo cute that u wonder how can they be so cute together. they just sizzle together!! i alsohad that feeling when i frst watched the drama. and they are the reason i watched it till 53 eps <3

Fellow shippers, I can't express how upset I am right now. Been trying to search for Hyunghyun interactions during the awards but I cldn't :(((

This video has them walking pass one another (Hyungsik wen to hug Siwan) but no interactions. This is the closest so far from what i can find. Even when they had interactions w/ Kang Ha Neul separately, there wasn't any with one another ://///  I can understand that they weren't arranged to go on the red carpet together, since drama has ended for a long time but at the table they were seated a seat away (there was someone in between them) and there wasn't any interactions at all?! Can they not be so low profile?!! Haha. Reading comments like Jihyun likes Ha Neul better from Jihyun's fan site makes me upset too :x Sorry guys! But I just had to share my thoughts on this. 

I hate it that i can't tag people now. Aigoo~~~ i haven't watch that video but after i watched it, why HyungHyun behaves awkwardly and didn't even have eye contacts?! why oh why? LyricalStars, i felt the same way too! Even if JiHyun chose HaNeul, i still ship HyungHyun forever! But weirdly i kept replaying the video and i saw that HyungSik does keep looking JiHyun in unobvious way... or was i'm hoping for it too good to be true? :( omg. 

I tried to search for the award show and literally JiHyun was at the same table as HyungSik! 

@zurah90 you can tag others now, I think it kind of works the same as tumblr now (type "@" and then the username and it'll pop up similar usernames for you to select)

Exactly!! I know right, I heard Jihyun doesn't keep in much contact w/ co-stars as she's not the proactive type. But, in this case they were at the same award show i don't understand why they are like that. I have nothing against her pairing w/ Kang Ha Neul b/c they are cute as well although i still ship Hyunghyun better.

Yeah, I noticed that Hyungsik did take a few glances towards her direction but I can't tell if he's looking at her. 

I can't believe my eyes. I kept on rewatching countless times and i'm still wondering myself why they behaves in that manner? I saw that after JiHyun gave greetings to the other stars, she look as if she's finding someone? Her manager? Hmm... but they are closest enough to even have a little chat. JiHyun mentioned in one of her interview and said that both HyungSik and her shares "brother" like relationship... hmm but that's not the way! Hmm... my curiosity kills me. Or they are seeing each other secretly? See, i burst my craziest idea... @Lyricalstars

oh okay, maybe we miss the part when they interacted with each other...

@nus711

Hello! Thanks for dropping by and share a picture of them. :)

And so it seems that i am rather "sensitive" on @lyricalstars 's shared video. But i know they are closer co-stars afterall. 

CGX4YSqUgAAYYqG.jpg

​AWWWWW~ that hand esp both of their middle finger.. wow identical lol why they act awkward if they were bro sis relation... dont care i think those hands in hands so romantic !!! kya ahaha <3

i miss jihyun toooo :( its ok i think hyunghyun is close in real life maybe they know fans were watching in he awards show. thats why they did the whole awkward thing. i mean seriously looking at the above pic and then all of sudden they go without saying even goodbye. whats with that! lol anyway if they are too private its cool they can now remain 'close' and eventually become more in future kya lol :P

Ahh i miss their seobong moments in WTHF :(:(

• 2 weeks later...

Not a shipper fan. I see them more as good brother and sister relationship. But i think I will share a photo cr amy0216

CGX4YSqUgAAYYqG.jpg

Thanks for the photo!! I was so upset upon seeing the fan vid with no interactions at all! :(( 

Glad to see more of their interactions off screen!! This is like the highlight of the day for me!! 

@zurah90 I watched Hyungsik's drama but doesn't feel the same way at all (as compared to Hyunghyun) 

@mikmik I hope so too!! Haven't been hearing Jihyun's news for quite a while? Has she been busy studying? 

Archived