_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

@Lyricalstars Yup, HyungSik mostly turned up for WooBin. Ha Neul was in The Heirs too. For his musical, JiHyun did came to support for him... movie? which movie were you referring to? Anyway, thanks for the awesome-ness gifs! Missing them forever!

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@zurah90 Oh its was for musical? I thought it was for a movie :x might have gotten that wrong.  I wish Hyungsik would be as supportive of Ha Neul too actually, so we'll actually get to see more of them!! But now i'm eagerly waiting for ZE:A's comeback, so Jihyun can appear at their event to support :) You're welcome!! I'm in this re-watch an esp of WHTMF per day recently and everytime i do that i discover a new scene to gif ^^ might not be an important scene sometimes but scenes of Seobong are always precious <3 So everyone, prepare for a gifs spam on the thread whenever i appear lol

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/nam-ji-hyun-bro-zones-whats-with-this-family-love-interest-hyungsik New article of Hyunghyun! Regarding Jihyun's answer i dont think it consist of a 100% as "brothers" I notice that she's always very careful in answering qns to ideal types and co-partners so..... :P we all know they're close...

Lyricalstars said: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/nam-ji-hyun-bro-zones-whats-with-this-family-love-interest-hyungsik New article of Hyunghyun! Regarding Jihyun's answer i dont think it consist of a 100% as "brothers" I notice that she's always very careful in answering qns to ideal types and co-partners so..... :P we all know they're close...

Guest bookluver

soompisfslime said:
Lyricalstars said: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/03/nam-ji-hyun-bro-zones-whats-with-this-family-love-interest-hyungsik New article of Hyunghyun! Regarding Jihyun's answer i dont think it consist of a 100% as "brothers" I notice that she's always very careful in answering qns to ideal types and co-partners so..... :P we all know they're close...

Agreed with both of you dearies @Lyricalstars & @soompisfslime !!! We can't predict the future but there's a chance we could hold on to our HyungHyun... "We are so close, so he is a brother to me". lols... As we all knew that she grew up with mostly boy cousins, how can we include HyungSik as one? It was just a precaution! ;) Now i wonder how will HyungSik reacts to this?

so adorable and yep old lineee lol! i also she think jihyun just said it for the sake of it. poor boy :P (hope hyunghyun goes to japan event together and hopefully hyungsik just hold on to her from now!!!! [-O<

@soompisfslime I so agree!
@zurah90 LOL she was around guy cousins? no wonder haha! i dont think its serious too. she just put the word 'brother' at the end LOL :P

Guest seobongOTP

Just came across this article. Who would Nam Ji Hyun date if given the chance among her co-stars Kim Soo Hyun, Hyungsik, and more? http://t.co/oJZUPVpz9E

@seobongOTP Just saw it... lol... first of all, i would like to apologise because i do too would like to see both HaNeul and JiHyun together... but i ship HyungSik and JiHyun more! Yeah.. usually stars won't reveal their true ideal partners, moreover it's not a big deal. Both HaNeul and HyungSik had a connection too! ;)

@seobongOTP @zurah90 @sparkshah
Agree with all of you!! :) She's just really careful to keep the everything well XD 
@shiFatB
yeah, I think its weird that they kept asking Jihyun about her ideal type and who to choose but not Hyungsik? :x Seldom see him get asked or see it in any interviews. 

Archived