_SEOBONG [Official] PARK HYUNG SIK + NAM JI HYUN | 1st post updated KBS Awards pics + vids :)

Guest nancykimlee

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FariaZ

OMG so very sweettt !!!! :D aww look at them all blushy and shy face :P ROFL :\"> thanks loads @lyricalstars ! well i also think they do meet often hopefully they go togetherrrrr on j-promo . hyunghyun fighting <3

I'm not sure Jihyun can be selected by pd-nim , but I really hope if they can play together in a drama again ..
ah, is it true that Jihyun already have an agency, I mean she joined the agency (same with Gong hyo jin)?
Lyricalstars said: @fariaz @bookluver
you're welcome!! :D
As we wait for their Japan trip news, I've just received more news abt Hyungsik taking up a drama~ 
Hyungsik's confirmed for SBS's Chaebol Daughter male lead!!! Now I'm hoping PD-nim will cast Jihyun XDDDDD 

Hello @Hayashi_Cathy , where do heard about JiHyun having an agency? If it's true, then it is not a surprise since she rose her fame from WHTMF and she been going on to variety programs lately. :)

Aww.. actually i do love to see Moon Geun Young to be pair up with our boy HyungSik... but now that she declined it, i want JiHyun back again! lols

@zurah90 
Its true that Jihyun has an agency. I don't know how high our hopes will be since there's no discussion of female lead now that Mgy has declined it.... But i really hope it'll be Jihyun :( Since she has an agency now, i hope they'll help her make better choices? and get her first lead role too. 

Thanks @Lyricalstars !

I'm glad to hear this! Just like you, i hope they will get our girl the first female lead role in the drama too! Now that HyungSik was in the topic... i do want to see him act alongside actress rather than idol... oh please!!!!!

And now that JiHyun have an agency, they said that she was considering for the next role... JiHyun ah, please choose the drama that are in talks now... cough*chaebol's daughter*cough

Archived