[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest koreanbarbie

@ragceo25‌ OMG i almost forget him, too happy with darling couple make us forget about SIBA-SIBA SIBA-SIBA-SIBA. i love his acting, so funny make me laugh :((

diena11 said:

Seems like the 3 are talking, and LJS moved from his seat (he was on the other table on other pics)..

that IH dad right?

I think it's one of the YGN seniors

Yeep, more pics of him and LJS...

credit as tagged / source DC

@ktiminie‌ ..

the guy that dalpo hug sitting beside shinhye right ?

M8mg1y.jpg

0feXBs.jpg

means,on picture that @diena11‌ post seems likes jong suk talking with shinhye isnt ?

959bbd70jw1eobr6hnyv6j20no0vkwg5.jpg"

959bbd70jw1eobr6mnzhkj20no0vkq4o.jpg

*sorry,i post from my cheap phone,i only can copycat image URL..gegegege*

i wish to see more sweet off-camera from our newlymarried darling couple..ohh my poor heart...

This was a good drama. A 8.5/10 or 9/10. Haha sorry i cant make up my mind PSH left me an impression that she can do well, it's just a matter of character choice and LJS, he's a one fine actor. :) The rest of the cast where impressive too but i kinda wished that cap and yoo rae confirmed if they will be in a romantic or just a plain senior-junior relationship. :))
And that kiss at the end. *giggles*  :x

.............................families we find, families we make..........................

imagejpg3_zps9b0dba54.jpgimagejpg2_zps0a910128.jpg
Credit: Hitoritabi

My Note: That's so profound, true and beautiful a statement in its simplicity...........................that was the core message of the drama I feel. The family and friends in their unconditional love, support and trust is what grounds us and makes this life worth going through it.............these pictures above validate it wonderfully well.

please forgive me for being rude and i know i will sound shameless right now, but somebody HAS to make a MV with our beloved darling couple with "a thousand years" (duet version) as bgm. lol  [-O<
since i'm a total doofus and completely clueless about video making, i always have to rely on other wonderful talented people to feed my addiction.  :(

waahhhhh i will miss PINOCCHIO so much...the ending was so romantic, hehe really love their kiss
PARK SHIN HYE and LEE JONG SUK all the way!!!!! i want another drama from them,,,,, please please please huhuhuu 
i want DARLING COuple to come here in my country... i live in PHILIPPINES waahhh i hope that they go here together someday :)