[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

I woke up this morning to see so many updates.  Thank you all for posting!!!  :x :x 
I guess this is about as good as we are going to get of our Darling couple huh?   I am happy to get even this much!  :))  Thank you whoever took the picture and for sharing with us!!!

mDsp4D.jpg

BTW, can you all go to SBS website and click on the heart of the last scene video.  We need to show SBS how much we loved Pinocchio.  You don't have to register or anything like that.  Just click on the heart.  There's only 49 hearts as of the moment....thank you!

이종석-박신혜, 축복 속의 결혼 약속 '행복의 키스  
Lee Jong Suk - Park Shin Hye, in their blessing, a wedding promise "kiss of happiness"

Just click on the link below:

http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000005161&pgm_mnu_id=24807&bbsCd=&contNo=22000122133

pinkytooth said: bee-chan said: Hi chingus,
I have just finished the last ep. The guy who was the interviewee *no.24* of YGN (who followed Inha's mother's lecture and had the correct answer for the question about happy news/must-see news) looked very familiar to me but I cannot remember where I saw him. Can you tell me whether he took part in any dramas before or not? Also, I dont know why DalPo grabbed that *No.24* the moment he saw him going into the interview?!! Is there something that I have missed?

I can't believe my top 2014 drama is now over after watching three straight episodes. Nonetheless, I'm glad that we were served a great finale and resolutions at that. It was such a roller coaster ride of emotions from the beginning til end. What a priceless moment to remember how my bias, Choi family, from grandfather to dad and inha and dalpo resolved every matter in time and earning the elders trust. The un-adoption scene made me emotional for a while bringing back memories of gramps telling dalpo how much he loves him from his makeover to finding out his true identity as ha myung till now that he agrees to disown him and entrust in ha.

I'm also impressed at how consistent dal po's lines were well written especially when he's after exposing the truth (being a real good reporter). A slap in the face was how I felt for Chaebol mom when dalpo aim those questions to her, the second time around. Bulls-eye!

That moment as well when Mngr Sung was admitting to herself she didn't became a real reporter recalling Dalpo's words brings me satisfaction.I mean my most hated character finally did the right thing. And seriously, this drama made me love the concept of repeating one's statement (lines) by another character, totally implying a different impression & feeling. =D>

It's quite a surprise to me as well how Yoo rae's been able to enter the senior's lounge, finding out that it was all Cap's deed all along. Such a romantic twist. Hee. I just hope there was a development in their story tho...

Finally, Hyung... Hyung who's one of the characters I won't ever forget in this drama.. tho he was not shown in the latter part of the last episode, I was glad to see his representation through the aspiring newbie reporter; who while still imprisoned is determined to have a renewed life ahead.

It's been a great drama and I'm so glad I've come across y'all chinggus! Thank you so much for adding spices to this wonderful thread we have here. Still can't get over at how you are al reacting to Jong Suk's body language during the last kiss(esssss) keke. That was sooo indulging indeed even to just imagine. Ha! \:D/ We've really been served with awesome kisses all throughout and it makes me giddy over and over again. Grouphug chinggus!!! >:D<

I miss Darling couple! I miss Darling couple!I miss Darling couple! I miss Darling couple!I miss Darling couple! I miss Darling couple!What can I do to get over this feeling? I do re-watch ep 20 - wedding scene - n times. But i want more.....How greedy I am!! I wish for a Pinocchio - season 2 - with all the same casts as Pinocchio.I love all the casts, BIG THANKS TO WRITER-NIM AND PD-NIM FOR CREATED SUCH AN OUTSTANDING, MEANINGFUL AND HEART-WARMING STORYPinocchio will always be my all time favorite drama. 

Guest koreanbarbie

no huging pic? OMO, everyone upset LJS!!! LOL u should hugging PSH first. or maybe hugging means farewell, so no hugging means u two doesnt want be apart... oh c'mon... i have so many shipper thought lol.

Guest ktiminie

YoshiChan said: more pic please.. its the party already over ? i want see dalpo take a selfie with inha.. *may i ask jongsuk fans question,did jongsuk a selca guy (i mean always take a selfie himself)*