[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

After this drama

Like Uncle Dalpo says.in the rooftop when Inha confessed her feelings

“What if you can’t? What if you put all your effort into it and try anything you can, and your feelings remain the same for a really long time? What happens then? To us?”

The dilemma if I become so attached to the drama....

What happens to us Pinocchio.....

Guest unconditionallyx

This thread seems so dead now ): Usually whenever I check back to the thread I have at least 6+ pages to read but its been 2 hours & we're at the same page I left off on :-SSMakes me so anxious, and realize that Pinocchio really has ended :((
It was honestly such an inspiring and beautiful drama that really attempted to put across a message about life, casted with the most talented and loveliest casts, and topped off with the most lovable couple/pairing! :xMy heart really isn't ready to let it go and I'm so sad that it had to end :((
What to do with life now, please tell me guys!Haha I see that everyone is planning on a marathon though, ME TOOOO GUYS COUNT ME IN >:D<Also, thank you so much to everyone for contributing in this thread. @TheFoodMonster who is always translating goodies for us along with others (sorry if I don't mention you in particular, I appreciate every one of you!), and everyone who's always uploading pics, vids, bts, and stalking out on every piece of news and update that there is! You guys are honestly the best!!
Your posts are like uri darling couple's moments that can't help but to always make me smile like a fool :x
BUT GUYS WHERE'S THAT COMING SOON BTS OF THEIR KISS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?IS SBS TROLLING US?!NOW THAT PINOCCHIO'S ENDED WILL THEY STILL RELEASE IT?!COMING SOON HAS TURNED INTO "WILL COME AFTER A LONG TIME" Haven't you learnt anything about lying from Pinocchio SBS? [-X
Haha, I'm just joking but I honestly hope they release it soon!
& it really is such a bummer to see such little interaction between LJS & PSH at the wrap-up party ):Maybe we're just not getting pics of it ):I hope that's the case [-O< & not that they've totally just decided to shun each other now that the drama has ended!How I wish for uri Darling couple to go from reel or real, but with their statuses and occupations, it's like treading on thin ice so if it's going to be a brief real & ruin their friendship, I can only silently hold onto them in my heart. I actually firmly believe that there's definitely mutual feelings present, but to which extent and whether it is just a passing-by thing is the problem :SEven though I do compare their past works and notice differences & special exceptions, it's really not truly known to us whether these special exceptions are just us deluding ourselves into it or actually what we perceive it to be :$Or maybe they're just really good at their roles ):OR MAYBE IT'S ONE OF THEIR OTHER CO-WORKERS THAT THEY ACTUALLY LIKE :(( like when i compare uri Darling couple & LJS and his DS co-star, I want to say there's a diff and something more special between our couple but then DS pairing seemed to have a lot of skinships on and offscreen too? & he also seemed comfortable with her? It's so hard being a shipper :((But deep in my heart I still believe they have something special :-\" Haha, trying to be realistic and not delusional, but still delusional 8->
Do you guys think there's actually hope for a Pinocchio 2 guys?I feel like how open-ended the ending was actually leaves room for a sequel but it could just be they wanted to leave room for the audience's imagination :$

Guest ktiminie

Re-watching the last episode kiss scene for the 100th time and call me crazy but now I see traces of the button necklace everywhere :-?? :-\"
Btw what are these things doing here???

OdyUu9.jpg

Time to go to sleep for me chingus, it's quite late in my country.. I'm looking forward to reading your insights when I wake up and hope to see more pics and videos of the wrap up party gckg.gif

I'm quite sad that there are only so few photos of JS and SH together during the wrap-up party last night. But hopefully they did have some interactions, though not caught in photos. I'm still having this withdrawal syndrome :(( Seeing JS wearing a ring on his right pinky finger suddenly broke my shipper heart. I just hope that they can still maintain their close relationship and keep in touch! :((

Guest selena1993

Dang! Im patiently waiting for the pics of my darling couple since last night and until now, still none! Are they trying to avoid something?? HAHAHAH :-? :-? :-?
#delulu overload

unconditionallyx said: This thread seems so dead now ): Usually whenever I check back to the thread I have at least 6+ pages to read but its been 2 hours & we're at the same page I left off on :-SSMakes me so anxious, and realize that Pinocchio really has ended :((
It was honestly such an inspiring and beautiful drama that really attempted to put across a message about life, casted with the most talented and loveliest casts, and topped off with the most lovable couple/pairing! :xMy heart really isn't ready to let it go and I'm so sad that it had to end :((
What to do with life now, please tell me guys!Haha I see that everyone is planning on a marathon though, ME TOOOO GUYS COUNT ME IN >:D<Also, thank you so much to everyone for contributing in this thread. @TheFoodMonster who is always translating goodies for us along with others (sorry if I don't mention you in particular, I appreciate every one of you!), and everyone who's always uploading pics, vids, bts, and stalking out on every piece of news and update that there is! You guys are honestly the best!!
Your posts are like uri darling couple's moments that can't help but to always make me smile like a fool :x
BUT GUYS WHERE'S THAT COMING SOON BTS OF THEIR KISS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?IS SBS TROLLING US?!NOW THAT PINOCCHIO'S ENDED WILL THEY STILL RELEASE IT?!COMING SOON HAS TURNED INTO "WILL COME AFTER A LONG TIME" Haven't you learnt anything about lying from Pinocchio SBS? [-X
Haha, I'm just joking but I honestly hope they release it soon!
& it really is such a bummer to see such little interaction between LJS & PSH at the wrap-up party ):Maybe we're just not getting pics of it ):I hope that's the case [-O< & not that they've totally just decided to shun each other now that the drama has ended!How I wish for uri Darling couple to go from reel or real, but with their statuses and occupations, it's like treading on thin ice so if it's going to be a brief real & ruin their friendship, I can only silently hold onto them in my heart. I actually firmly believe that there's definitely mutual feelings present, but to which extent and whether it is just a passing-by thing is the problem :SEven though I do compare their past works and notice differences & special exceptions, it's really not truly known to us whether these special exceptions are just us deluding ourselves into it or actually what we perceive it to be :$Or maybe they're just really good at their roles ):OR MAYBE IT'S ONE OF THEIR OTHER CO-WORKERS THAT THEY ACTUALLY LIKE :(( like when i compare uri Darling couple & LJS and his DS co-star, I want to say there's a diff and something more special between our couple but then DS pairing seemed to have a lot of skinships on and offscreen too? & he also seemed comfortable with her? It's so hard being a shipper :((But deep in my heart I still believe they have something special :-\" Haha, trying to be realistic and not delusional, but still delusional 8->
Do you guys think there's actually hope for a Pinocchio 2 guys?I feel like how open-ended the ending was actually leaves room for a sequel but it could just be they wanted to leave room for the audience's imagination :$

Good morning/afternoon/evening Chingu(s),
Pinocchio ended beautifully, and I won't ask for more. Well done, Pinocchio Team! 
By the way, how's your day after the last episode of Pinocchio? I'm still trying to cope without Pinocchio by having kdrama marathon last night, but failed. In the end, I re-watched Pinocchio again :D
Great to see all the pic and videos of the wrap up party! Thanks for all the updates. :-bdNo worries, my friends. Based on the wrap up party pictures, even though we don't see any selfies or much interactions of our Dalin couple, but I still believe that they are close and have it in their phones. Don't you think so? ;)
Just my POV..If they post couple pictures, would the 'haters' bash them even harder? Personally, i think this is one of the ways to protect each other.If they didn't post any picture together, isn't it fishy as if they are hiding something? hmm.. something like We are a couple now but to keep it low profile *i really hope so.. hee.. :x :\">
Cheers!!

Quote of the day: Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
web_1948281880_92fdfebe.jpg
Credit Owner

class="content-title" Highlights: “Pinocchio” Episode 20 (Final) rughydrangea January 16, 2015
Source:soompi

Highlights: “Pinocchio” Episode 20 (Final)

It’s time to say goodbye to Dal Po, In Ha, and company after 20 episodes of lies, laughs, and tears. The final episode of “Pinocchio” doesn’t hold a lot of surprises, but it’s a fitting ending nonetheless.

These were my five favorite scenes of “Pinocchio” episode 20:

1. Cha Ok’s advice

If you had told me, back around episode five, that one day I would be smiling fondly as Cha Ok told Dal Po and In Ha how to best get answers from somebody, I would’ve called you crazy. But here we are: I loved how Cha Ok came to Ro Sa’s arrival at the police station herself and made sure that her daughter and Dal Po would be able to get past the Chairwoman’s bland statement to the truth. Again, I can’t honestly say that I believe Cha Ok’s transformation (not this quickly), but I’ve found that so long as I don’t think about this development too hard, it’s led to some lovely scenes.

pinocchio park shin hye finalpinocchio lee jong suk finalpinocchio jin kyung final

2. Dal Po’s questions (and the ones he wanted to ask)

I’m so glad that the conclusion of Dal Po’s reporter arc has been the realization that news is so much bigger than him. Yes, he could ask Ro Sa why she targeted his family, vilified his father, and led his mother to commit murder-suicide (side-note: I don’t understand why Dal Po’s mother’s actions haven’t been brought up once. I would have thought that the trauma of his mother trying to kill him would have been just as horrifying as anything else Dal Po went through after the fire). But satisfactory answers to his personal questions don’t exist. Ro Sa told Cha Ok to go after Ki Ho Sang because he was convenient, but she never had any personal feelings about him. The real way to get her to crack, to make sure that she’s so rattled she can’t lie her way out of taking responsibility, is to ask questions about her and her son—so that’s what Dal Po does.

pinocchio group shot finalpinocchio lee jong suk 2 final

3. Cha Ok finally answers Dal Po

And here we come to the end of Cha Ok’s arc. Weeks ago, at the time of the investigation into the bus driver’s death, Dal Po produced the proof that Cha Ok had been right and then proceeded to batter her with angry questions. It was a great scene, because everything he said was so deserved and because it was honestly pretty satisfying to see Cha Ok, who at that point was the ice queen of lies and amorality, rendered speechless by such a lacerating display. At that time, she couldn’t answer any of Dal Po’s questions, but now, alone, in the elevator leaving MSC for good, she finally can. She couldn’t trust herself to tell the truth because she was a liar. She wasn’t really a reporter. It’s a subtle, weirdly sweet scene—Song Cha Ok, finally (bravely) telling the truth about herself.

pinocchio jin kyung 2 final

4. “Being happy by lying always ends.”

The end of Dal Po’s personal arc is somewhat bittersweet, as he convinces In Ha that they have to be honest with Grandpa about their desire for a romantic relationship—but they also have to be willing to accept if he refuses to grant them permission for such a relationship. After spending half his life hiding the truth of his identity from the people he loves, Dal Po knows that he can’t continue to do that. He also knows that the Choi family has truly become his family, and that he isn’t willing to give that up or disrupt that for anything. It’s a difficult decision to make, but it’s clear why Dal Po thinks this way—and why In Ha ultimately agrees. Neither of them can live a lie. They can only be honest, and accept the consequences.

pinocchio lee jong suk 3 finalpinocchio park shin hye 2 finalpinocchio park shin hye lee jong suk final

5. “Thank you for raising me.”

I think we all knew that Dal Po and In Ha would get their happy ending, but seeing Grandpa agree to unadopt Dal Po so the erstwhile uncle and niece can tie the knot is just so sweet. Dal Po’s relationship with his adoptive father was consistently great, and it goes out on a high note, as the two acknowledge how much they’ve saved each other and agree that it’s time to move into the future.

pinocchio byun hee bong lee jong suk finalpinocchio byun hee bong finalpinocchio lee jong suk 4 finalpinocchio byun hee bong lee jong suk 2 final

Overall thoughts and feelings

In broad strokes, I adore “Pinocchio” like nothing else. It’s such a great, moving story: a boy loses his family to lies, finds a new family through new lies, and is finally inspired to return to a life of truth by an unfailingly honest girl. I love that premise. And for a long time, I really loved “Pinocchio.” I loved its offbeat humor and its depiction of a fiercely devoted family. I loved Dal Po, in all of his fear, anger, and trauma, and I loved his discovery that he couldn’t hide from his past forever. I loved In Ha, in all of her bright, brash shamelessness, and I loved her struggles with a mother who did nothing but disappoint her. I loved all of the quirky side characters. I even loved Jae Myung (the first version), with his twisted despair and merciless vengeance.

But somewhere along the way, “Pinocchio” started losing its verve. It abandoned its punch-to-the-gut storytelling and started spinning its narrative wheels, and my passion cooled. I never started hating the show (though I do prefer to forget that episode 17 happened!), but it stopped moving my heart the way it had before.

In retrospect, I still really liked this drama, and I’ll definitely think fondly of it in the future. But if it had ended around when Jae Myung was arrested, I would be ready to induct it into the Drama Hall of Fame. The truth is, I liked “Pinocchio” best when it was breaking my heart.

pinocchio park shin hye lee jong suk 2 finalpinocchio park shin hye lee jong suk 3 final for real

Guest koreanbarbie

Yeah i think so, if there is pinochio chapter 2 it would be... uh... weird maybe-_- like something that be forced, its mean not good. i love the way pinochio ended the scene :). and yes, i might a little upset when there's no pict from our lovely darling couple. but i think they still keep in touch after finish this project, cause like i know they already make a friendship since their model project, but i would like if their friendship can change to be loveship... i think they are cute together. please lee jong suk, please confess your feeling like u do in drama. please!

Guest selena1993

koreanbarbie said: Yeah i think so, if there is pinochio chapter 2 it would be... uh... weird maybe-_- like something that be forced, its mean not good. i love the way pinochio ended the scene :). and yes, i might a little upset when there's no pict from our lovely darling couple. but i think they still keep in touch after finish this project, cause like i know they already make a friendship since their model project, but i would like if their friendship can change to be loveship... i think they are cute together. please lee jong suk, please confess your feeling like u do in drama. please!

Let's give them time guys. Maybe they really avoided too much interaction last night. I bet they're having a harder time with their withdrawal symptoms more than us. After all, they lived as their characters for three months. All those intimate scenes, the way In Ha and Dalpo looked at each other full of love in their eyes, all those episodes they had to control their feelings for each other... It's not impossible that they felt something for each other. But whether or not they decided to continue those feelings beyond their characters, only they themselves know. If they decided not to act on it on the other hand, they have to start controlling their emotions since they are no longer In Ha and Dalpo. They have to do it so they can at least remain friends. We did ask for a lot of intimate scenes and they did their share of it so let's give it to them to mend their feelings ^^ 

selena1993 said: koreanbarbie said: Yeah i think so, if there is pinochio chapter 2 it would be... uh... weird maybe-_- like something that be forced, its mean not good. i love the way pinochio ended the scene :). and yes, i might a little upset when there's no pict from our lovely darling couple. but i think they still keep in touch after finish this project, cause like i know they already make a friendship since their model project, but i would like if their friendship can change to be loveship... i think they are cute together. please lee jong suk, please confess your feeling like u do in drama. please!

tmkairi said: Let's give them time guys. Maybe they really avoided too much interaction last night. I bet they're having a harder time with their withdrawal symptoms more than us. After all, they lived as their characters for three months. All those intimate scenes, the way In Ha and Dalpo looked at each other full of love in their eyes, all those episodes they had to control their feelings for each other... It's not impossible that they felt something for each other. But whether or not they decided to continue those feelings beyond their characters, only they themselves know. If they decided not to act on it on the other hand, they have to start controlling their emotions since they are no longer In Ha and Dalpo. They have to do it so they can at least remain friends. We did ask for a lot of intimate scenes and they did their share of it so let's give it to them to mend their feelings ^^ 

Guest koreanbarbie

maybe i must give myself time to return my feeling about darling couple. like they do. because to many skinship in this drama, not just in scene but also in real life for this 3 month. i feel like the 4 lead actor are too close as a friend, but diffrent than the other our darling couple cares as a lover in my thought, they care eachother too much. but after watching the wrap up party i thinking it back, maybe they really avoid eye contact, skin contact, and anything else that make their heart flluter, to return their feeling as just a friend, but note for LJS and PSH if u really feel the butterfly in your belly, and you cant avoid that anymore, just do that, i mean dating lol, its okay everyone deserve to love right? lol

smack that wrap up party...almost destroyed my byeontae land :(:(
------------------------

now i want talk to uncle dalpo...
uncle, your woman will never tell what she do with another man!
aigoooo~.....
so i come here to tell you.. :D  (jang danji mode)
Untitled-4wawaw_zps3rnne3id.gif

uncle, i do this because you show face like this...
so irresistible...
make me want pinch your lips, cheek even pull your hair...
of course i'll do with love feeling... :-* :-* :-*
Untitled-2jlos_zpszjpsjvab.gif
Untitled-3jlos_zpsklj2ojw6.gif

come here.. come here this what they do in 30 minutes..
oops you say "42 minutes" okay..okay uncle.. see this...

Untitled-5aaaw_zpsga20zjta.gif

even you never let chansoo who have wife with 3 kids hug your woman...  =)) =))

now what will happen......ah i suggest.. bcause you already married...  please take revenge on her Uncle.... maybe in bed.. :\">  :\">  :\"> yeah.... in bed. =)) =))