[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

dramafan100 said: I have had my Vodka fix and therefore more trolling...
Dal Po looks at her.  Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are slightly cloudy.
Dal po thinks 'I want to kiss you senseless right now and make you forget everything else but I have wanted to do that for the last 13 years and I can wait a few days...'  'I do not want to frighten you about what it means to a man when he loves a woman....For me it has been long, frustrating 13 years....I am sure I have the strength to wait a few days till we figure this out'
Dal Po does not tell her any of this.  All Dal Po feels is the tension in his body and how he wants to forget decorum, sensitivity and just make her his.  Once and for all.  After all this wait...I want to make her mine...Now.  This moment...
But, he can't.  He loves In Ha and it needs to be the right moment.  She needs to feel the same way.  Dal Po does not know her personal romantic life.  He avoided all knowledge of it all these years.  He hated to hear anything that had In Ha with boys and therefore he does know if she ever kissed anyone?  did she feel passionate with anyone?  To what level?  When these questions come to his head, Dal Po just wants to scream and let go.  It was none of his business once.  Though he tried interference a few times but he could not make it obvious.  He has lived with that state for many years.  
He does not know her level of experience in this situation.
But now, they are here.  She said she loves him.  She knows how he feels.  They are alone.  In his house.  
All his romantic feelings have shifted to one specific area of his body.  What he really wants is to let In Ha know what it means to pine someone for 13  years and what it means to know that they love you and therefore, what he wants happen right this moment....
'I want to mark you as mine In Ha' he thinks.. But he is afraid.  'What if she is not ready?'  Her eyes are are telling him she is ready , but she is Choi In Ha....I can't just take her because her eyes tell me something.  I want her to tell me 'I want to stay with you'
 or 'initiate something that I can take it forward' or  dammmit, justy say 'just kiss me' - Dal Po thinks.  'if you just say you kiss kiss me, i can loose all control....'
But he thinks they are all his fantasies because In Ha says thing of that sort.  The heat is too much to bear.
He decides the safest and cowardly (he knows it is cowardly, he should have kissed her as he wanted her to be kissed...)
When he asks here 'You probably want to go home now'  he hopes to hear 'no...I want to stay here with you'
But all he hers is 'hmmmmm"
That angers him suddenly!  'What?  Are we 10 years olds?  I think I need to make it clear what our relationship means'
He clenches his fist and perhaps his jaw (he never knows what he does when is really stressed).... and looks at her.
She has an unwavering gaze at him and it the same gaze he has been feeling the burn from.
He knows what all this heat is about...But he so afraid, and nervous about it all...
He thinks 'I need someone to tell me if it okay to ravage her or ....."
His body is warm despite the heater in the room and the intense stare coming from in Ha does not help his state of being.
'I am a man...I need to do something' he thinks
And then In Ha asks 'So, you have me hear and you are not even attracted to me enough to take this forward?'
Dal so is so shocked and so pleased that he cant  help getting impulsive, rushing to her and then claiming her lips with complete control....
,,,,,,,,,What happens after this is for your imagination.

sleepykid said:

dramafan100

said:

I have had my Vodka fix and therefore more trolling...
Dal Po looks at her.  Her cheeks are flushed and her eyes are slightly cloudy.
Dal po thinks 'I want to kiss you senseless right now and make you forget everything else but I have wanted to do that for the last 13 years and I can wait a few days...'  'I do not want to frighten you about what it means to a man when he loves a woman....For me it has been long, frustrating 13 years....I am sure I have the strength to wait a few days till we figure this out'
Dal Po does not tell her any of this.  All Dal Po feels is the tension in his body and how he wants to forget decorum, sensitivity and just make her his.  Once and for all.  After all this wait...I want to make her mine...Now.  This moment...
But, he can't.  He loves In Ha and it needs to be the right moment.  She needs to feel the same way.  Dal Po does not know her personal romantic life.  He avoided all knowledge of it all these years.  He hated to hear anything that had In Ha with boys and therefore he does know if she ever kissed anyone?  did she feel passionate with anyone?  To what level?  When these questions come to his head, Dal Po just wants to scream and let go.  It was none of his business once.  Though he tried interference a few times but he could not make it obvious.  He has lived with that state for many years.  
He does not know her level of experience in this situation.
But now, they are here.  She said she loves him.  She knows how he feels.  They are alone.  In his house.  
All his romantic feelings have shifted to one specific area of his body.  What he really wants is to let In Ha know what it means to pine someone for 13  years and what it means to know that they love you and therefore, what he wants happen right this moment....
'I want to mark you as mine In Ha' he thinks.. But he is afraid.  'What if she is not ready?'  Her eyes are are telling him she is ready , but she is Choi In Ha....I can't just take her because her eyes tell me something.  I want her to tell me 'I want to stay with you'
 or 'initiate something that I can take it forward' or  dammmit, justy say 'just kiss me' - Dal Po thinks.  'if you just say you kiss kiss me, i can loose all control....'
But he thinks they are all his fantasies because In Ha says thing of that sort.  The heat is too much to bear.
He decides the safest and cowardly (he knows it is cowardly, he should have kissed her as he wanted her to be kissed...)
When he asks here 'You probably want to go home now'  he hopes to hear 'no...I want to stay here with you'
But all he hers is 'hmmmmm"
That angers him suddenly!  'What?  Are we 10 years olds?  I think I need to make it clear what our relationship means'
He clenches his fist and perhaps his jaw (he never knows what he does when is really stressed).... and looks at her.
She has an unwavering gaze at him and it the same gaze he has been feeling the burn from.
He knows what all this heat is about...But he so afraid, and nervous about it all...
He thinks 'I need someone to tell me if it okay to ravage her or ....."
His body is warm despite the heater in the room and the intense stare coming from in Ha does not help his state of being.
'I am a man...I need to do something' he thinks
And then In Ha asks 'So, you have me hear and you are not even attracted to me enough to take this forward?'
Dal so is so shocked and so pleased that he cant  help getting impulsive, rushing to her and then claiming her lips with complete control....
,,,,,,,,,What happens after this is for your imagination.

@vynenitsuga: Lmao,.... your gif of LJS in suit freak me out for a second, I though it was a filming scene - and "OMG....Will they have a wedding scene?"Haahahahah but fail!! It's just gifs btw. :)
Hope we can watch Darling's wedding scene in the end of Pinocchio. :) 

Translation of Shin-Hye's IG: "#pinocchio is it #choi dalpo or #ki hamyeong who are you #choi inha #darling #bbyong bbyong #pphyung pphyung one of my choosing and one of your choosing (referring to the pictures) - one from each :) today's the day pinocchio airs ~ nunnu nanna ~"

Jong Suk Is among The Top 6 on Weibo

Jongsuk surely will be the next big hallyu star after LMH and KSH in china.

His 3 dramas are the 6 most watched dramas in china,,daebak!!!

Can't wait for tonight!!! Yohooooo

I've done something worthwhile in the verge of waiting for you recaps with tonight's broadcast. Guess what? I downloaded osts of this awesome drama!!! Haha. Lame me. I'm just so happy now that I got to listen to all of it especially the ones of Roy Kim, Kwill and Every Single Day! Now that they're occupying my playlist, seems like these will be the hot choices for a while. Brings back a lot of memories of Dal Po & In Ha; my favorite family;the supporting leads. Oh. Too much feels. 8-> 8->  (I also found that (Hong Sisters) the writer might have love Every Single Day's music, because they are also behind IHYV ost Echo. Love them!)

@Jasmine1213‌ lol... I have same reaction as you right after seeing that pict... look at his hair is the same with Hamyung... I keep saying seolma seolma... but... it's only CF... hahaha... but... if theres wedding scene... I wish hamyung will smile and wink like that as bright as that gifs...

I've done something worthwhile in the verge of waiting for you recaps with tonight's broadcast. Guess what? I downloaded osts of this awesome drama!!! Haha. Lame me. I'm just so happy now that I got to listen to all of it especially the ones of Roy Kim, Kwill and Every Single Day! Now that they're occupying my playlist, seems like these will be the hot choices for a while. Brings back a lot of memories of Dal Po & In Ha; my favorite family;the supporting leads. Oh. Too much feels. 8-> 8-> I also found that Hong Sisters might have love Every Single Day's music, because they are also behind IHYV ost Echo. Love them!

Ahmmmm its Park Hye Run Writer-nim

Guest taneki

Tell me this is Shin Hye's instagram not our-beloved-adorable-shiny-cutie-romantic-udon-touchy-skinship-darling-couple instagram...
From all I've seen in her instagram, she's our shipping ship captain. :))Shin Hye's instagram is all about herself, her dog, and her boyfriend Jong Sukkii hihihi 8-} 8-} 8-}

KGGF6sIs.jpg
http://instagram.com/p/vpBSM3PdbW/ 

Dp2QAZq0.jpg
 http://instagram.com/p/wLvtvcvded/ 
dRNkN7Qh.jpg
 http://instagram.com/p/wi9VtwPdeC/ 

oQtxxmUv.jpg
 http://instagram.com/p/wvpSXgvdRo/ 
btVOKNR2.jpg

Park Shin-hye, Im Do-yoon look cutesy on ‘Pinocchio’ set

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015010
Park Shin-hye, the lead actress of Korean TV drama “Pinocchio,” shared new photos on her Instagram on Tuesday.

In the selfie photos, Park and her fellow actress Im Do-yoon put on cute faces on set for “Pinocchio.” Park plays Choi In-ha, a determined news reporter in search of the truth, while Im Do-yoon plays In-ha’s close friend Go Ji-hee.

Park wrote, “Choi In-ha and Ji-hee from ‘Pinocchio’ are learning to drive. Will Ji-hee make the most of this chance?” Park gazes into the camera and Im looks naively bewildered.

In the latest episode, In-ha and Gi Ha-myeong (played by lead actor Lee Jong-suk) reached a new stage in their romantic relationship. The popular “Pinocchio” drama airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; line-height: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"New Scenes from Pinocchio EP 16 

tumblr_nhsvlvGUCW1sl7awmo1_500.giftumblr_nhsvlvGUCW1sl7awmo2_500.gif

Pinocchio Ep 16 

Cr: DC