[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Guest IguanaSoap

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=51&simg=2015010

Park Shin-hye, Im Do-yoon look cutesy on ‘Pinocchio’ set

Park Shin-hye, the lead actress of Korean TV drama “Pinocchio,” shared new photos on her Instagram on Tuesday.

In the selfie photos, Park and her fellow actress Im Do-yoon put on cute faces on set for “Pinocchio.” Park plays Choi In-ha, a determined news reporter in search of the truth, while Im Do-yoon plays In-ha’s close friend Go Ji-hee.

Park wrote, “Choi In-ha and Ji-hee from ‘Pinocchio’ are learning to drive. Will Ji-hee make the most of this chance?” Park gazes into the camera and Im looks naively bewildered.

In the latest episode, In-ha and Gi Ha-myeong (played by lead actor Lee Jong-suk) reached a new stage in their romantic relationship. The popular “Pinocchio” drama airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

(kpopherald)

THanks a lot.... !!I CAN'T BREATHE...

Omygodddd so funny..

=)) =)) .. i'am in my way to go home from vacation.... ah my self is embarrasing.. my laugh scream.. make other people got frightened..

Dalpo still virgin. At almost 30 years old.. bahahahahahaha =)) =))

Guest cyndance

Seeing all these BTS pictures I get this longing feeling to be their friend and be in their selfies.. I just want to exist in the same space as them haha, If I was that woman curling PSH's hair I think I would die of happiness getting to touch her flawless hair >< excuse me for being creepy *cough* no one saw anything