[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

I think Lee Ju Seung (A brother of jo hong bin on blade man) is really a smart student on Pinocchio who like Choi In Ha.

Look atbthe medal on his neck..

First. I'm not too believe that he will play as him (because he's kinda cute and not too tall compare with jong suk) but I realized it when saw this on IG, yes. He's done already for Ahn Chan Soo.

Did he really became a detective police later?

Cute cute. The student face on him >.<

">

Guest LaDadaista

Lee Jong Seok, Park Shin Hye boast loving charms
B1ZcKymCYAEM0-R.jpg:large

Actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Park Shin-hye boasted chemistry in SBS’s upcoming drama “Pinocchio.”
The broadcaster revealed Sunday pictures of the two actors wearing school uniforms and showing off loving charms while standing together and smiling at the camera.
The drama “Pinocchio” is about young news reporters working at the social affairs desk.
Park plays the role of Choi In-ha, a rookie news reporter who suffers from “Pinocchio syndrome.” Lee plays the role of Choi Dal-po, a news reporter at the social affairs desk who used to be a taxi driver.
Choi lost his parents in a tragic accident when he was a child and forgets his past. He also has a hidden talent.
The drama is scheduled to air from Nov. 12 after “My Lovely Girl.”
By Kim Min-jin (minjin103@heraldcorp.com)
Source: http://www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411021040452948495_2

Aw they are so cute in the BTS, but we need more.. :)) Hopefully we get to see the official posters and 3rd trailer soon. :)
I also more looking forward to their reporters days so it will be after episode 4 since LJS said he is very ugly until episode 4 =))
LOL even him admitted the bad hair and styling hahahaha :))

SBS Drama Official Kakao Story(2014.10.30)
B1aA_xnCcAARUlj.jpg
credit as tagged

i'm sorry to ask this..why is there no official poster yet? I keep checking wikipedia site for the official poster.

@tc23‌ : ‌ the official posters will be released today or tomorrow it will be this week before press conference also the 3rd teaser should be released this week before long preview in press conference .

class="entry-title single-title" style="font-size: 10pt; margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"PARK SHIN HYE & LEE JONG SEOK GETTING ALONG BEHIND THE SCENES OF “PINOCCHIO”
10.jpg

Pinocchio‘s stars, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Seok, are leading the charge  in maintaining a friendly and harmonious atmosphere on the set of their new drama. To no one’s surprise really, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Seok, who have previously worked together as models for fashion brand Jambangee, are getting along with each other. As they film their school days’ scenes, they’re putting smiles on each other’s faces and flashing V signs for the camera. These pictures certainly showcase their charm and should only make fans admire them more.

Pinocchio will premiere on November 12th.

11_zps6a1cb57b.jpg~original

source: http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/11/02/park-shin-hye-lee-jong-seok-getting-along-behind-the-scenes-of-pinocchio/

Articles about pinocchio new stills 

1-http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20141102084405327

2-http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=311&aid=0000403093&viewType=pc

3- http://www.sportsseoul.com/?c=v&m=n&i=131621 

according to hitoritabi lot of naver comments are very positive ;)

So the couple name chosen by Sukii's agency is Dal-In :D  hahahaa i like it our Dal-In Couple :x (it s more romantic than Choi Choi What do u think ?? 

tumblr_nee2gzDaal1r2n2w2o1_500.jpg

hitoritabi:

Laughing at Wellmade FB's caption at this picture:

class="content-title" Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Build Their Friendship Behind the Scenes of “Pinocchio” crystalcove November 2, 2014 ? 0 Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Build Their Friendship Behind the Scenes of “Pinocchio”

SBS’ upcoming drama “Pinocchio” has released some fun behind the scenes stills of its leads Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye.

“Pinocchio” is a upcoming SBS drama about a man who lives under a false name and a woman who cannot lie. It stars Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwangand Lee Yoo Bi.

Lee Jong Suk plays Choi Dal Po, a local news reporter who used to be a taxi driver. Due to a tragic event in his childhood, he lost his parents and has his lived his life with his past erased.

Park Shin Hye plays Choi In Ha who aspires to be a news reporter. She also suffers from the Pinocchio’s Syndrome which causes her to hiccup whenever she lies. Choi In Ha also doesn’t know how to hide her feelings when she likes someone.

The images show Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s growing friendship as they act together as the romantic leads in the drama. They are wearing school uniforms as they act out the childhood of their characters.

“Pinocchio” premieres Wednesday, November 12 after “My Lovely Girl” finishes its run.

link: http://www.soompi.com/2014/11/02/lee-jong-suk-and-park-shin-hye-build-their-friendship-behind-the-scenes-of-pinocchio/

--------------------------------------------

Love it! They're so cute together

Daily K Pop News | Latest K-Pop News
class="post-title entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: inherit; font-size: 23px; font-family: Bitter, Georgia, Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 29px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; font-stretch: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'Pinocchio' releases still cuts of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk in school uniformsimage
Keeping everyone excited towards the premiere day, SBS's 'Pinocchio' has released some new still cuts featuring the two main characters Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk in school uniforms.

In the photos, Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk are seen showing their bright smiles while posing with a v sign towards the camera. Their youthful and cute charms have captured much attention from many people and in particular their student looks remind everyone to their characters in previous projects 'I Can Hear Your Voice' and 'The Heirs'.

Lee Jong Suk will play as Choi Dal Po who used to be taxi driver and later turns into a reporter thanks to his hidden talents, while Park Shin Hye will portrait Choi In Ha who suffers from Pinocchio syndrome which makes her hiccup whenever she tell lies.

'Pinocchio' will be broadcasted on November 12th.

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/11/pinocchio-releases-still-cuts-of-park.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&nbsp

Rania Zeid said:

So the couple name chosen by Sukii's agency is Dal-In :D  hahahaa i like it our Dal-In Couple :x (it s more romantic than Choi Choi What do u think ?? 

darcydevenus said: Rania Zeid said: