[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

K.Will to Sing Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye′s Song in ′Pinocchio′ OST
Dec. 17, 2014

On December 17, SBS′ Pinocchio stated that K.Will will sing the fifth OST track for the popular drama.

K.Will will sing the song Unique Person (translated), which will be released on December 18.

Unique Person will express the painful love that Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) will have to endure as their families are split as enemies. With a beautiful piano melody, K.Will will add his emotional voice to complete the perfect theme song for the two characters.

On participating in the OST, K.Will stated, "I did my best to sing the painful emotions of Dal Po and In Ha, and I hope the viewers can feel it as it is. I hope that through this song, many people will see Dal Po and In Ha′s beautiful hearts."

Photo Credit: iHQ

cr: mwave  and pshic
thanks001586zn.gif

You know there are certain movies you see and some scenes stay with you so much that you play them over and over again because you just enjoy them so much - the background music, the editing, the acting, the whole thing.  And then you watch them so much that you say out the dialogs with the actors and you feel those emotions yet again…

Like Casablanca ” Play it once, Sam - for old time’ sake”

Like Gone with the Wind “As god as my witness, I will never be hungry again” or “Rhett, don’t, I’ ll faint” “You were meant to faint, this is what you were meant for…:”

Dialog’s are not great but feelings associated with them…

I do not know Korean so, I can just mouth the phonetics but some of the scenes I feel should go into Classic territory of KDrama - where in 10 years down the line, I would be watching these scenes again and mouthing off dialogues.

Especially, there are minimum words and eyes do most of the saying.

I absolutely love Pinocchio.  I can’t say this enough.

Is that really a kiss what if they're just joining their forehead...something like they're afraid to lose eachother......well......but if that's  a kiss of course i'll be extra super ultra happy. But it says heartbreaking 

:(

(

:(

(

@MayS  unnie,  the more i see them....more i think .... like world would be in a better place if they tag together...oh well. :)

not ready for any heartbreak this holiday season.

Guest angelicstar1618

me and my friend just cant sleep now waiting for epi 11 to come out!!gosh,we even have more than 24hrs time difference and its only through chatting that we communicate!!im dying now because of those pics!!**otoke**wae*

@Sleepykid i'am agree.. seems inha will be the one who initiate the kiss.. but... but.. still.. i'am crying.. this saddddddd look at expression of them.. aahh.. hurt..

Sompiiii give lol, insigfl, awesome. Why there is nothing sad icon? It's true, i want klik sad icon so badly.

Someone.. please translate js ig.. chebal...

arghh..i can't focus on my works after i saw those heartbreaking pics..TT
their facial expressions are soooooo sad..omaayaaaa..and the kiss ? are they going to kiss ? btw where are they ? at YGN or MSC or somewhere more private maybe..lol ??? so many questionsssss..i cant really wait for tonight..i have to prepare my heart for the worse..TT

pin.jpg
(open link I drew arrows to show Jong Suk's arm and Shin Hye's arm)

Shin Hye has her arms linked around Jong Suk's arm!!!!! 
사랑스러운 우리 인하 유래 범조랑 순대국 먹으러 가는 길.. 하.. 11부!!.. 최근 들어 가장 힘든 일주일이었던 것 같아!! 그러니까 오늘 방송은 꼭 봐야 해!!

English Translation: On the way to eat Sundaeguk with our lovable Inha, Yoorae, Beomjo...Ha...11th episode!...I believe this was one of the most tiring week I ever had!! You NEED to watch the broadcast today!!! 

Sorry for the horrible translations. If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

However, that lovable Inha comment. Why did he write that for only Inha. Hmm? Why not lovable Inha, Yoorae, AND Beomjo. Suspicious.

LOL I have finals so I have to leave again. Adios. Hope that you like my small present while I am away! 

pin.jpg

사랑스러운 우리 인하 유래 범조랑 순대국 먹으러 가는 길.. 하.. 11부!!.. 최근 들어 가장 힘든 일주일이었던 것 같아!! 그러니까 오늘 방송은 꼭 봐야 해!!

English Translation: On the way to eat Sundaeguk with our lovable Inha, Yoorae, and Beomjo...Ha...11 episode!...I believe this was one of the tiring week I ever had!! You NEED to watch the broadcast today!!! 

Sorry for the horrible translations. If you want to post this again, don't forget to give me (TheFoodMonster) credit. :D

LOL I have finals so I have to leave again. Adios. Hope that you like my small present while I am away! 

Ahhhmmmm Lovable Inha.... ahhhmmm

cloe said: arghh..i can't focus on my works after i saw those heartbreaking pics..TT
their facial expressions are soooooo sad..omaayaaaa..and the kiss ? are they going to kiss ? btw where are they ? at YGN or MSC or somewhere more private maybe..lol ??? so many questionsssss..i cant really wait for tonight..i have to prepare my heart for the worse..TT

TheFoodMonster said: pin.jpg

English Translation: On the way to eat Sundaeguk with our lovable Inha, Yoorae, and Beomjo...Ha...11 episode!...I believe this was one of the tiring week I ever had!! You NEED to watch the broadcast today!!! 

ddochigirl said: TheFoodMonster said: pin.jpg