[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

sleepykid said: Hevi OnniO said: I am having hard times guys these days, cant sleep, cant work passionately
I just think about jongsuk oppa, and shin hye, keep wanting to see their intimates..
am I addicted? it's bad. disaster..

DARlLIN couple will win, our only potential enemy is my love from star..
But we have big chance too. our couple is so sweet..
himnae chingudeul,,

Guest Hevi OnniO

sleepykid said: Hevi OnniO said: I am having hard times guys these days, cant sleep, cant work passionately
I just think about jongsuk oppa, and shin hye, keep wanting to see their intimates..
am I addicted? it's bad. disaster..

DARlLIN couple will win, our only potential enemy is my love from star..
But we have big chance too. our couple is so sweet..
himnae chingudeul,,

@ktiminie‌ i used LINE translator...and it said:

# # snow-covered ice # while filming, Pinocchio, adhesive with a rustle Doraji tea tastes good ship, sore throat. hey # # And here you are toast. Do you have nice but empty stomach. and when I get sleepy. It's mommy. A subtitle, covering, haha

WHAT?! WHAT Toast?!

Are you trying to give us a hint ShinHye???

i found this in twitter! I think K'Will will song for Pinocchio OST!! 

@kor_celebrities: K.willが歌ったSBSドラマ「ピノキオ」のOST「하나뿐인 사람」の音源が12月18日正午にリリースされる

Another DREAM come true. If a drama has K. Will voice singing the OST, then it will be the OST that stay forever on my mp3 list.♥♥♥

class="titleNews"K.Will to Sing Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye′s Song in ′Pinocchio′ OST

Dec. 17, 2014

Source:mwave/enewsworld

Trapped in a Romeo & Juliet kind of love story, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye will have their love story sung by K.Will.

K.Will to Sing Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye′s Song in ′Pinocchio′ OST

On December 17, SBS′ Pinocchio stated that K.Will will sing the fifth OST track for the popular drama.

K.Will will sing the song Unique Person (translated), which will be released on December 18.

Unique Person will express the painful love that Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) will have to endure as their families are split as enemies. With a beautiful piano melody, K.Will will add his emotional voice to complete the perfect theme song for the two characters.

On participating in the OST, K.Will stated, "I did my best to sing the painful emotions of Dal Po and In Ha, and I hope the viewers can feel it as it is. I hope that through this song, many people will see Dal Po and In Ha′s beautiful hearts."

Photo Credit: iHQ

azuvilla2006 said: class="titleNews"K.Will to Sing Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye′s Song in ′Pinocchio′ OST

Dec. 17, 2014

Trapped in a Romeo & Juliet kind of love story, Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye will have their love story sung by K.Will.

On December 17, SBS′ Pinocchio stated that K.Will will sing the fifth OST track for the popular drama.

K.Will will sing the song Unique Person (translated), which will be released on December 18.

Unique Person will express the painful love that Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk) and Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) will have to endure as their families are split as enemies. With a beautiful piano melody, K.Will will add his emotional voice to complete the perfect theme song for the two characters.

On participating in the OST, K.Will stated, "I did my best to sing the painful emotions of Dal Po and In Ha, and I hope the viewers can feel it as it is. I hope that through this song, many people will see Dal Po and In Ha′s beautiful hearts."

class="titleNews"‘You Who Came from the Stars,’ ‘Pinocchio’ and More Get Nominated for SBS Drama Awards’ Best Couple Award

Dec. 17, 2014

The nominees for the SBS Drama Awards’ Best Couple award have been revealed.

On December 16, SBS began taking votes for the Best Couple award through the 2014 SBS Drama Awards official website.

The Best Couple award, which selects the couple that showed the best teamwork in an SBS drama, is given out based on the viewers votes (50%) and the industry professionals’ analysis (50%). The voting will continue until December 30.

The nominees include Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun from You Who Came From the Stars, Jo Seung Woo and Lee Bo Young from God’s Gift, Park Yoo Chun and Park Ha Sun from Three Days, Lee Sang Yoon and Ku Hye Sun from Angel Eyes, Park Seo Joon and Han Groo from A Warm Word, Lee Seung Gi and Go Ara from You Are All Surrounded, Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo from Temptation , Zo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin from It’s Okay, It’s Love, Jung Ji Hoon and f(x)’s Krystal from My Lovely Girl and Lee Je Hoon and Park Eun Bin from Secret Door.

Joo Sang Wook and Han Ye Seul from Birth of a Beauty and Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye from Pinocchio have also been nominated.

‘You Who Came from the Stars,’ ‘Pinocchio’ and More Get Nominated for SBS Drama Awards’ Best Couple Award

The netizens have been naming Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun from You Who Came From the Stars, Zo In Sung and Kong Hyo Jin from It’s Okay, It’s Love and Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye from Pinocchio as the most likely winners.

Meanwhile, 2014 SBS Drama Awards hosted by Lee Hwi Jae and Park Shin Hye will be aired live on December 31.

Photo credit: SBS

azuvilla2006

said:

class="titleNews"

K.Will to Sing Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye′s Song in ′Pinocchio′ OST

Dec. 17, 2014