[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Is Lee Jong Suk And Park Shin Hye, Romeo And Juliet?

Dec. 11, 2014

Source:bntnews

qt4u6sxn7w6vw12hi0xt0qh9adc2gptx.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s emotional breakdown on the rooftop is becoming a hot issue. The ‘Darling couple’ was spotted in their special place, the rooftop, as they added another memorable scene to the list.

This scene rose the average viewer percentage to 11.9%, making it first in its time slot. According to the Nielson Korea Seoul ranking, it ranked first among viewers in the age group 20-49 with 7.7%.

At the end of the episode 9, Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) found out Choi Dal Po’s (Lee Jong Suk) true identity as Ki Ha Myung. The rooftop has become a significant place for the ‘Darling couple’ as the place where they first confirm their feelings for each other and now as the place where they confirm the definite reason as to why they cannot be together.

In Ha becomes torn when she finds out that Dal Po is Ha Myung and what her mother has done to his family. Remembering the time when Dal Po yelled at her and exposed her during the YGN interview, she now understands why he did that and everything else that he has done to her. Feeling sorry and pain for all his hurt, she cannot hold in her tears.

As the episode ends with In Ha confirming Dal Po’s identity, the beautiful sunset in the background cannot help but enhance the sympathy towards this couple. Dal Po’s narration, “The truth I wanted to hide was found out by the one person who wasn’t supposed to know,” hit home for audiences, as the relationship between In Ha and Dal Po gets more scrambled.

Meanwhile ‘Pinocchio’ continues with episode 10 on December 11. (photo by SBS ‘Pinocchio’ capture)

news@bntnews.co.uk

riuenu said:

moodypie

said:

mrslee

said: @moodypie yesss! i didn't expect that this drama will make me come out

:)

i just really love this drama despite the simplicity, the characters are straight forward when it comes to their feelings. they already gave us sweet moments to enjoy!

:)

now I'm wishing all female leads in kdrama lands are Pinocchios!!

omo....this couple is really disturbing ...how can they make me watch their scenes and abandon my work at office...sigh...lolol

I still hope that hyung is not the murderer...I hope in the end there's the twist...come on, just look at his innocent and gorgeous handsome face...how can they make him a bad guy...I can't accept that...huhuhuhu

can we have a wedding scene in the ending?.....
[-O<

JamieL said: Seeing Hyung almost stab Song Cha Ok with the trophy, does that mean he has always had that anger and fire in him? It was said he had problems like that in school (one of the reporters said that but chose not to report on it). What if... This revenge plan was 13 years in the making. He waited 13 years for the right time to kill Moon Duk Soo and the 2 other men, and presumably, to attack Song Cha Ok. What an evil genius he would be :)) Probably not true, but it's an interesting thought. I also find it interesting how the 2 villains of the show, Song Cha Ok and Hyung, are on completely different sides. Usually villains team up together right? I guess that's why I find myself comparing Pinocchio with City Hunter so often - evil daddy Jinpyo Vs the corrupt 5 leaders :-O

For Ep 10 the boy that cried wolf..  to me in a twisted way it is referring to In Ha's mom Cha Ok... She has been so cold-hearted, evil that it would be hard to believe her that she has change, that she actually cares now about In Ha.

So it seems like in the preview for tomorrow that InHa's dad is saying something along the lines of "If you tell me about your real family, I will reconsider".Most likely he's talking to DalPo and it might be about his relationship with InHa.OMO!!!!! uggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! This wait is killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :((
I should just go to sleep so that tomorrow can get here faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rairamegumi said: omo....this couple is really disturbing ...how can they make me watch their scenes and abandon my work at office...sigh...lolol

I still hope that hyung is not the murderer...I hope in the end there's the twist...come on, just look at his innocent and gorgeous handsome face...how can they make him a bad guy...I can't accept that...huhuhuhu

[-O<

JamieL said: Seeing Hyung almost stab Song Cha Ok with the trophy, does that mean he has always had that anger and fire in him? It was said he had problems like that in school (one of the reporters said that but chose not to report on it). What if... This revenge plan was 13 years in the making. He waited 13 years for the right time to kill Moon Duk Soo and the 2 other men, and presumably, to attack Song Cha Ok. What an evil genius he would be :)) Probably not true, but it's an interesting thought. I also find it interesting how the 2 villains of the show, Song Cha Ok and Hyung, are on completely different sides. Usually villains team up together right? I guess that's why I find myself comparing Pinocchio with City Hunter so often - evil daddy Jinpyo Vs the corrupt 5 leaders :-O

riuenu said: rairamegumi said: omo....this couple is really disturbing ...how can they make me watch their scenes and abandon my work at office...sigh...lolol

[-O<

moodypie said: riuenu said: rairamegumi said: omo....this couple is really disturbing ...how can they make me watch their scenes and abandon my work at office...sigh...lolol

[-O<