[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

sarah_lina said: diena11 said: class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="font: 22px/28px AppleSDGothicNeo-Regular; margin: 0px; padding: 7px 13px 3px; color: rgb(37, 38, 40); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"[single] Park Shin Hye, 2014 SBS 'Drama Awards' MC confirmed 

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=241&aid=0002299269    

kate_USA said: sarah_lina said: diena11 said: class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="font: 22px/28px AppleSDGothicNeo-Regular; margin: 0px; padding: 7px 13px 3px; color: rgb(37, 38, 40); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"[single] Park Shin Hye, 2014 SBS 'Drama Awards' MC confirmed 

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=241&aid=0002299269    

kate_USA said: sarah_lina said: diena11 said: class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="font: 22px/28px AppleSDGothicNeo-Regular; margin: 0px; padding: 7px 13px 3px; color: rgb(37, 38, 40); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"[single] Park Shin Hye, 2014 SBS 'Drama Awards' MC confirmed 

@sarah_lina me too..so happy bec can see shin hye mc again.but her sced this month.filming Pinocchio,The Tailor promote and now mc..also about Pinocchio I really hope JM tried to close with In Ha.He need someone like In Ha.not as lover but as family.hope In Ha can change his mind about doing something bad and Dal Po worried about that..sorry for my  bad eng..

This lady…I LOOOOOVE HER BEYOND words!!! :x :x :x

She is currently filming Pinocchio

She is releasing an OST for Pinocchio

She is schedule for “The Tailors” Media Premiere on Dec 10th

She is schedule for “The Tailors” GV & Stage Interview on Dec 11th

She is schedule for “The Tailors” VIP Premiere on Dec 18th

I think she have Final Exams from Dec 15th to Dec 21st…this is her last year in college

She has accepted to be MC for 2014 SBS Awards on Dec 31st

….I am sure her schedule will be jammed pack in Jan and Feb 2015 for Fan meetings to promote Pinocchio and The Royal Tailor and doing CFs.  PSH is super SUPERWOMAN!!! I hope one day I get to meet her in person and give her a BIG HUG and tell her how AWESOME she is...:x :x :x :x

>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<

diena11 said: @sarah_lina me too..so happy bec can see shin hye mc again.but her sced this month.filming Pinocchio,The Tailor promote and now mc..also about Pinocchio I really hope JM tried to close with In Ha.He need someone like In Ha.not as lover but as family.hope In Ha can change his mind about doing something bad and Dal Po worried about that..sorry for my  bad eng..

No worries friends....if PSH is at the 2014 SBS Awards night, LJS will be at the Awards night too!!! Most likely, they will not come together just to prevent public rumors because I know PSH is VERY CAUTIOUS regarding this with her co-stars ;);):D

kate_USA said:

I think she have Final Exams from Dec 15th to Dec 21st…this is her last year in college

….I am sure her schedule will be jammed pack in Jan and Feb 2015 for Fan meetings to promote Pinocchio and The Royal Tailor and doing CFs.  PSH is super SUPERWOMAN!!! I hope one day I get to meet her in person and give her a BIG HUG and tell her how AWESOME she is...:x :x :x :x

me too me too!! omg its damn awesome!! Hopefully LJS will attend SBS Drama award too! Then we can see the darling couple, will they walk the red carpet tgt? hee hee, alright its too early to dream  :-??

i think they will walk at red carpet together because they need to promote pinocchio drama right..

i want shinhye wera something pretty that day and make jongsuk cant get over his eyes over her.. kekekekeke

they are to cute and very match as a couple..hahahah

dramafan100 said: kate_USA said:

Guest selena1993

huhu.. y shinhye is the mc?? gosh i dont want to say this but if shinhye is the mc , of course she will always stay on the stage.. aside from that, we will not be seeing sukki sitting beside shinhye and interacting as well

huhu.. y shinhye is the mc?? gosh i dont want to say this but if shinhye is the mc , of course she will always stay on the stage.. aside from that, we will not be seeing sukki sitting beside shinhye and interacting as well

Throughout this past years all JongSuk leading lady host the SBS awards he was left alone and lonely...

Guest selena1993

@sleepykid ahh!! yah!! maja!! last year ,its lee bo young and now shinhye..sbs wehh?? y shinhye?? do u want sukki to be alone.. we , fans dont want.. if u really want shinhye to be the host?? can we have sukki as her partner so that he will not be left out :-? :-?

@sleepykid ahh!! yah!! maja!! last year ,its lee bo young and now shinhye..sbs wehh?? y shinhye?? do u want sukki to be alone.. we , fans dont want.. if u really want shinhye to be the host?? can we have sukki as her partner so that he will not be left out :-? :-?

You read minds, you just read mine. Oh JongSuk your social phobia, pleaaaaase co-host your leading lady, my heart is aching when DalIn Couple, its like drought in the middle of Dessert... outch

class="titleNews" style="font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Park Shin Hye Chosen as Host of ′SBS Drama Awards′

Park Shin Hye will take the stage as the MC of the SBS Drama Awards

On December 10, Park Shin Hye′s agency reps told Newsen, "She will be rising to the stage as the MC of the SBS Drama Awards," and "We′re still tuning her drama schedules." 

Park Shin Hye Chosen as Host of ′SBS Drama Awards′

The 2014 SBS Drama Awards, which will be taking place in a merged festival format as the SBS Awards Festival, will air on December 31. The SBS Awards Festival will celebrate all the stars and viewers who shined in 2014, by bringing drama, variety, documentary, educational and radio content together into one festival format, held at COEX in Samsung. 

Park Shin Hye is currently appearing in Pinocchio, a drama about a group of reporters who chase after the truth. The drama stars Park Shin Hye, Lee Jong Suk, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Yubi and more. 

Photo Credit: Newsen

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/82847/park-shin-hye-chosen-as-host-of-sbs-drama-awards