[Drama 2014-2015] Pinocchio, 피노키오

Go Seung Ji

Wow both Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk schedule is so full. They are working very hard. 
Congrats LJS for the best actor award! :) and also Congrats Shin Hye for being and MC in SBS Drama awards and I can't to hear her OST song. 

Pinnochio Fighting! :x

sarah_lina said: rogue0716 said: dramafan100 said: selena1993 said: @sleepykid ahh!! yah!! maja!! last year ,its lee bo young and now shinhye..sbs wehh?? y shinhye?? do u want sukki to be alone.. we , fans dont want.. if u really want shinhye to be the host?? can we have sukki as her partner so that he will not be left out :-? :-?

Guest rogue0716

Watched his episode on Running Man and he was so adorable because it seemed like he didn't even want to be there. He barely talked. Lol. He seems introverted which is just irresistible.

Guest selena1993

@Shin‌.U

and the most important thing is, i hope PSH will help to reduce his phobia. he is jst a kid afterall and needs someone to cling onto"

He hates that job so much that he has openly said many times he can't stand being on the stage and hated when he had to MC in that music program.

But this time it's different. He has that someone to lean on..

QtLo545.jpg

All the delusional DARLING couples come out right about now. Lol

Jokes aside. No one should be pushing him like you mentioned if he hates the job so much.

Watched his episode on Running Man and he was so adorable because it seemed like he didn't even want to be there. He barely talked. Lol. He seems introverted which is just irresistible.

Yes, Sukki isn't like his drama characters. Almost like the opposite character. He's not someone who enjoyed himself on the spotlight. Sweating all over and nervous then his voice will sounds like muttered. If he made it to be MC, then ShinHye will be very busy fanning him and repeatedly ask him "Oppa kwenchana?".

I think it will be hilarious if WooBin paired as MC with ShinHye. Will see love triangle on stage :-))

I said I was heading to bed. But it's 6 am and, I am still lurking here. Ok. Not lurking cause I posted like half an hr ago. OTL. #obsessed

Anyway I just saw this and, haha this is the best .gif I have seen so far.

Cr. As marked

jxFMxd8.jpg

I am not sure who exactly Young Do is jealous of. :P We all know Tan is after In Ha. Better keep her safe Dal Po. Oh! Actually you better protext yourself before Young Do comes for you. :D

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Park Shin Hye to sing OST for ‘Pinocchio’ Dec 10, 2014

Source:http://kpopfighting.com/

52627-283557-700x466.jpgLee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye

Actress Park Shin Hye will be singing an OST titled ‘Love Is Like Snow’ for her current airing SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Pinocchio,’ and making it the 4th theme song for the drama.

‘Love Is Like Snow’ is described to have a modern rock music style, and is filled with emotions of winter, while displaying the unique refreshing charms of Park Shin Hye at the same time. The song was jointly composed by Park Shin Hye’s brother and guitarist Park Shin Won, Rocoberry’s Roco and Konan. Rocoberry also arranged the song, which is said to describe the feelings of Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) for Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk), as she develops an affection for him, but has to get away at the same time because of their family ties. But the affection only grows stronger.

Park Shin Hye’s OST will drop at noon of December 11th through all major music websites like Mnet, Melon, Bugs, Olleh Music, and others.

By: Alvin@KpopFighting.com